11 October 2008 - Cover

11 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Susan Armstrong and her son Alex, begin the Thanksgiving weekend with the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Alex’s eyes were open as wide as possible as Brenda removed his shirt, shoes, and socks. She unfastened his jeans, then slid them down his legs, immediately noticing the obvious bulge in his underwear. She kissed the outline of his cock as he stepped out of his jeans, and then her hands went to the waistband of his underwear.

She slid them down past his hips, and his semi-hard cock sprang from its enclosure. “Hmm, very promising!” She smiled at him for his size. She kissed the head and helped him take them off.

Alex couldn’t believe his luck as Brenda caressed his balls and, stroking his cock, began to suck on them. “Oh fuck!” He exclaimed, feeling the warmth of her pussy-like mouth bring his cock to life.

He brought Brenda to her feet and abruptly kissed her. He quickly pulled her top off and slid her skirt down her slender legs. “You don’t have to be in such a rush, Alex; we’ve got all night. There are times when a woman wants her man to take her, but there are also times when she wants to be seduced or loved into bed. Didn’t your mom teach you anything about loving a woman?”

“You know that Mom and I fuck?”

“Of course I do; we all know. In our family, sex is a healthy expression of love and happens almost every day.”

“I’ll try to be more respectful, but I’ll admit I’m anxious to fuck you.”

“And I’m anxious for us to fuck too.”

“What is that noise?” He asked, taking her in his arms.

“That wonderful sound is Brad making Abby cum. I understand that Abby was your first woman.”

“Jesus, isn’t anything regarding sex a secret in your family?”

“No. Mom kept a deep, dark secret from Dad, and it almost cost them their marriage and her life. I bet you’d love to fuck Abby again, or maybe Diane, or the other women in the family.”

“You mean your mom, Wendy, and Tina too? I’m not sure if Brad would let me fuck his girlfriend again.”

“All you have to do is ask him or her. If she says yes, then she’ll tell Brad you’re going to fuck, and he’ll be okay with it. I’m sure Mom has plans for you to go to bed with her too. Now enough talk, and let’s see some action from you.”

Alex began to kiss her, and lips still locked guided her onto the bed. She accepted her new lover between her legs as his tongue began to explore her mouth. He kissed his way down to her breasts, his lips sucking and stretching each nipple. Further along, his tongue swept across her flat stomach to her pussy mound and down to her moistening slit.

He inhaled the aroma of her sex and parted her wrinkly lips with his tongue. He moaned softly, tasting her juices, and now, licking her clit, he added several fingers into her.

“Not too bad for a rookie,” she teased. “Now curl your fingers and rub along the sides and top of my pussy.”

“Do you think you’ll be able to cum?”

“Not right now. Will you eat my pussy after we’ve fucked?”

“Yes,”

“Then I’ll likely be able to cum.” She pressed his head to her lips, then motioned him up her body. His lips sucked her nipples again, then he settled between her legs. Brenda guided his hard cock into her slit and let go. He pushed slightly, her wet lips giving way, and he slid inside her.

Alex began to fuck her fast, and she placed her hand on his ass to slow him down. “Take it easy, tiger. Some days a woman wants it straight and fast, but most always nice and slow.”

“Sorry, it just feels so good to be fucking you.”

“This likely won’t be our only fuck, so take it easy and enjoy the experience.”

Alex began at a steady pace, remembering the words his mom had told him about pleasing a woman. “That’s much better! If I want it hard and fast, I’ll tell you.” and he nodded.

He continued to please her and himself. Moments later, he laughed lightly. “What is it?” She asked.

“I could hear my mom cumming.”

“It was likely from Karen or Wendy’s mouth. Your mom sure seems to be in love with my dad.”

“I know she is happy with the arrangement she has with him. There’s more to my family than you know.”

“If it involves a lot of sex, I want to hear about it.”

“I’ll tell you when we finish.”

“In that case, I want it hard and fast from you. Fuck me until you cum.”

Alex quickened his pace, and she placed her heels on his hips to take him deeper. “You’re a pretty good fuck, and I don’t mind giving you some tips on how to please a woman better.”

“I’ll be a good student,” he smiled, then, pausing his breath, grunted as he filled her pussy with his warm cum. Alex felt his cum spurting into her, shot after shot. He calmed down, then, remembering his mom and Dan’s remarks, kissed his way down to her pussy.

Alex smiled, seeing his cum leaking from Brenda’s pussy. He took a swath and smeared it over her tits, then licked it off. Returning to her pussy he licked, licked, and added several fingers. He knew he must have been doing something right because Brenda began to moan softly and move her ass from side to side, up and down.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.