11 October 2008 - Cover

11 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Susan Armstrong and her son Alex, begin the Thanksgiving weekend with the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Brad and Jake changed into their suits and ties. Brad, armed with Jessica and Sandra’s phone numbers, pledged to begin calls on Tuesday. He and Jake signed autographs and posed for pictures. Everyone wanted to see their new championship rings.

“There are my heroes of the game!” Abby smiled, giving Brad a slightly more sensual kiss and hug than Jake. She could feel the wishful, hungry eyes of several men eyeing her revealing top and short skirt.

They, along with other players, mobbed for pictures and autographs and to gaze at their new rings. They enjoyed the fuss the kids made over them, with some young girls willingly giving one or the other a sneak peek at a growing breast.

On occasion, Brad received the phone number from an adoring female fan. He would pass the number onto Abby, who would first determine the girl’s age. She had to be at least fourteen to be considered old enough for their bed. She would make it known to her that if she allowed Brad to fuck her, everything was consensual, and she was going to be there to lick his cum from her young pussy.

They were surprised at the number of teens who agreed to Abby’s request. From time to time, they also enjoyed the experience of a few hockey moms interested in fucking the captain of the hockey team.


Abby and Diane waited with Scott and Vicky for Derek to appear. The crowd of husbands and wives watching their children get pictures and autographs whispered about the man holding hands with two women; it was Dan, Tina, and Susan.

Dan noticed several men whispering to each other, commenting on their possible relationship. Just to give them something more to gossip about, he kissed Susan on the lips and then Tina.

Dan saw Diane’s posture change as he noticed Derek approaching the group. She hurried to him and greeted him with a good hug and kiss. He returned her affection, appreciating her low top and short skirt. They approached the group holding hands.

Some fans expected there to be a continuation of Brad and Derek’s meeting on the ice. “You played a very good game, Brad,” Derek said, offering his hand.

“And so did you.”

Abby, still holding Brad’s hand, playfully slapped him, then her brother on the arm. “How dare you both almost have a fight on the ice? I should punish you both! With my tongue!” She whispered.

“Abby, their pushing after the play was over is just part of the game. Neither one was giving way to the other,” Dan explained.

“I know that, Dad, but I hate seeing my boys fighting.”

Diane whispered to Derek, who in turn went to Dan, leading him off to the side. “Mr. Hayward, is it okay if Diane and I date, you know, go together as a couple?”

“I appreciate your candour, Derek, but you didn’t have to ask me so formally; we sort of figured you two were going together since my birthday party.”

“Thank you, Sir, for your support. I promise I’ll always be good to Diane.”

“In and out of bed, I imagine,” he quietly teased. “You don’t have to be so formal with the name; Dan or Mr. Hayward is fine with me.”

“Thank you, Sir; I mean Mr. Hayward.”

“You’re welcome, Son,” he laughed lightly.

Derek returned to Diane, smiling widely. She hugged and kissed him, then went to Dan, doing the same.

“Thank you, Daddy. Derek has been so good to me. Who knows, maybe he’ll become your son-in-law someday.”

“Oh boy, more free hockey tickets!” He grinned.

“Daddy, you are so incorrigible! I’ll have to give you an extra special thank you in bed soon.”

“I look forward to it!”

“And just so you know, and I’ve already texted Mom, I’m spending the night with Derek at his home.”

“Can we watch you two fuck?”

“Dad! I love you, but maybe another time!”


Tina happily sat in the front seat with Dan, while Alex was centred between Susan and Brenda on the backseat. Alex was mercifully teased, being kissed by his mom and Brenda. His fingers spent most of the ride home inside two warm and wet pussies.

Entering the front door, they were greeted faithfully by Sarg and Major, with Brad, Abby, and Jake soon following.

“I think it’s time for bed,” Brenda said, taking Alex by the hand.

“But it’s only eleven,” Brad teased.

“Who says we’re going to sleep?” She grinned, kissing Dan and Tina goodnight. “I’ll leave the bedroom door open for anyone who wants to watch us fuck.” Brenda found her mom and Wendy already in bed and said goodnight to them too.

Dan escorted Susan and Tina to the main bedroom. On the large bed, they saw Karen busy between Wendy’s legs, lapping up her juices from a recent climax.

“Susan, come and join us,” Wendy asked, patting the mattress beside her. She went to the edge of the bed and was met by Karen, who went to her knees. Karen caressed her soft face and kissed her. Then she removed her top and slid her short skirt off her hips and to the floor. Susan stood there naked and shared kisses with Karen.

“I’ll be right back; I need to pee,” Susan said, hurrying to the bathroom.

“Susan will be a good addition to our household of women,” Karen remarked. “I wonder if she’ll want to have a baby with you too.”

Dan raised his eyebrows at her odd remark. “You want me to have a baby with every woman we get into our bed?”

“Why not?”

“Susan said she thinks her husband is trying to get transferred to Borden and ask her for a divorce. He has a girlfriend there who had a baby with him. She said she and Alex would stay living in Trenton to be near us.”

“Maybe we should speed the process along a little and have her husband catch you and her fucking. She doesn’t have to live with us, but I do love the taste of her pussy.”

“You remember Lisa and John McKinnon we’ve had coffees with from the hockey games?”

“I sure do! I love watching her flirt with you, rubbing her tit against your arm and wearing low tops to show you her deep cleavage.”

“John was talking to me at the second intermission and told me that he and Lisa have fantasized about another man fucking her. John asked if I would be that guy. I said yes, and I’m meeting them at their home next Saturday at two.”

“I wish you could take pictures and videos. They sound just like us, only we’ve lived our sex fantasies a number of times. While you and Tina fuck, Wendy and I will offer Susan our services about her divorce if she’d like.


“Karen, you know me so well!” Tina kissed them goodnight. “Come on, Dan,” she said, leading him by the hand. She stopped at the kitchen patio door, switched on the swimming pool lights, and escorted him into the glass-covered pool area and the cabana.

She placed her arms around his shoulders and leaned up to kiss him. He instinctively took her in his arms, her breasts pressing flat against his chest. She took off his shirt, then his shoes, socks, pants, and finally his underwear.

“What’s this all about?”

“Can’t a wife seduce her own husband?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.