11 October 2008 - Cover

11 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Susan Armstrong and her son Alex, begin the Thanksgiving weekend with the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

“You two were gone long enough,” Tina commented as Alex and Brenda returned with the drinks and popcorn. As Brenda made her way along the row of people, men in the area appreciated the view of her slender body in her low-cut top and short skirt.

“You should have seen the lineup! It seemed everyone wanted something to snack on,” Brenda replied, leaning to pass them their drinks. Men seated behind her enjoyed the view down her top at her bare breasts.

“And the only thing Brenda wanted to snack on was me!” Alex laughed lightly.

“I was holding his hand in the line, rubbing it against my crotch, and giving him sneak peeks at my tit,” she boasted.

As they enjoyed their snacks, the second period was ready to start. “Is my pussy going to have butter-flavoured fingers in it?” Susan hinted.

Dan licked several fingers and smiled. “It sure is!”

He enjoyed his share of the popcorn and, with buttered fingers, slid his left hand up Susan’s inner thigh. She smiled at him, spreading her legs for their anticipated entrance, and covered her lap with her sweater.

Susan’s hand rested high on his thigh, and moving across to grope, his crotch met Tina’s hand already there.

Tina was indifferent to his growing relationship with Susan. She enjoyed being in bed with her as much as the other women in the family did, but felt slightly threatened by her. In her mind, she had given up a lot to be with Dan and didn’t want any new women taking her piece of him.

Dan watched the back-and-forth plays of the game while exciting Susan’s clit and pussy. He smiled with satisfaction, feeling her move her small ass on her seat, squirming as her arousal increased.

She clasped her hands on his upper arm and squeezed as she tried to hide the buckling of her pelvis. He smiled at her and leaned for a kiss as she washed his fingers with her special lather.

“You are so bad, and I love it!”

“It was my pleasure,” he smiled, slowly withdrawing his fingers and licking her exotic strands from his digits.

“Brenda is having her own fun with Alex. Her sweater isn’t on his lap by accident,” she said quietly. “She has unzipped his fly and is giving him a hand job.” Dan leaned forward and could see the telltale signs of Brenda’s hand moving under her sweeter. Alex soon covered his mouth, his body trying to control its reactions to cumming.

“Now, when we get home, you’ll last longer,” Brenda said, kissing him. She took her hand out, hiding it with her drink cup, and licked his white blobs from her palm.

“What do you mean, last longer?” He asked, taking a strand of his cum from her finger and licking it.

“You’ll see as if you didn’t know,” she smiled, leaning to kiss him.


The ten-minute mark arrived with an icing call from the linesman. During this break, ‘Kiss Cam’ focused on several couples. Some didn’t want to kiss, and some did.

“Oh no!” Tina remarked as the camera zoomed in on her and Dan. She tried to cover her face, but Dan stopped her hands and gave her a good kiss. He turned to Susan, giving her an equally sensual kiss.

The reactions were immediate, from the men nearby to him kissing the two women. He felt his face warm with embarrassment as the camera moved onto the next couple.

“Does your wife know you’re out with two other women?” A guy asked, leaning forward for a view down Tina’s low top.

“Tina is one of my wives, and Susan is our mistress,” he replied.

Tina glared at him. “Wife?” She asked, raising her eyebrows.

“I found it convenient to say you are my wife, like you find it suitable to call me your husband when the situation suits you.”

“I guess I had that remark coming to me.”

“And later, I’ll be cumming in you!” He grinned.

Tina began to lightly laugh. “I love you, Dan. You always give me a reason to smile.”

“Hopefully, I’ll give you a reason to scream in pleasure!”

“I’m sure you will!”

“And I’ll be there to watch!” Susan added to the conversation.


The game continued, and Dan rested his hand high above the knees of his girls. At the fifteen-minute mark, Brad scored from Jake and P.K. Subban to make the score 3-0. Brad was concentrating on his defensive play this, his NHL draft-eligible season, yet still managed to score points in more than one game. Brad envied P.K. that he’d been drafted by Montreal at last June’s draft.

“How are you enjoying the game, Alex?” Dan asked.

“It’s great! The action sure is intense!”

“On the ice or between you and Brenda?” He joked.

“Dad!” Brenda cried.

The second period ended with Abby coming over to visit them. She knelt on the empty seat in front of them, suggestively rubbing a hand up Tina and Susan’s legs. Her pose gave them a perfect view down her low top at her firm, young breasts. Men seated close by were treated to a short skirt stretched over a tiny, tight ass, and a peek lower revealed her bare ass and puffy pussy lips.

They told her how good a job she did singing the anthem and that she or Brad should have won Canadian Idol.

“I’m really pissed off that Brad and Derek got roughing penalties together,” she said, wrinkling her brow.

“It’s part of the game, Abby; they play hard against each other, friends or not,” Dan remarked.

“Mmm, I want to crawl into bed with all three of you!” Abby smiled, moving her hands up under sweaters across their laps. “Hmm, Dan has been a busy boy!” She grinned, her fingers touching dampened pussies.

“Not as busy as he will be when we get home,” Tina hinted with her infectious smile.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.