11 October 2008 - Cover

11 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Susan Armstrong and her son Alex, begin the Thanksgiving weekend with the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

The puck had barely touched the ice surface when Susan began to guide Dan’s left hand up under her short hem. She had brought a sweater to wear for the cool October air, and it covered her lap perfectly. Susan smiled at him as his fingers moved closer and closer to their intended target.

“I think the scoring will also take place in the stands,” she smiled as the tips of two fingers found her lips.

Dan felt Tina take his other hand and place it high on her leg. “You know what I want, the same as you’re giving Susan.” He turned his hand and slid it under the short hem to her warm slit.

“You seem rather happy today,” he noticed of Tina’s lingering gaze.

“I am happy, happy in love with you.”

Brenda was determined to have Alex in her bed tonight, and heavy flirting resulted in his hand going under her skirt.

The Falcons scored, and Dan automatically stood to applaud and cheer for the goal. “Hey, that hurt!” Tina complained of suddenly pulling his finger from her pussy.

“I’ll kiss it better when we get home.”

“You can kiss it after you fuck me. Please either keep your finger in me or wait until we get home.”

“The same goes for me too,” Susan requested.

Dan took out his wallet and handed Alex a twenty-five-dollar bill. “Alex, can you get us some diet drinks and popcorn at the intermission?”

“Sure, Mr. Hayward.”

“I’ll go with you to help carry something,” Brenda offered.


The ten-minute mark arrived with the Falcons still leading 1-0.

The public address announcer filled in the pause in play, “Ladies and gentlemen, as you may know, the Falcons organization and players support many charities within the Belleville, Trenton, and Quinte areas. Your own Falcons Captain, Brad Hayward, is an avid supporter of the children at Trenton Memorial Hospital who are awaiting life-saving organ transplants. The hospital has now expanded to include children who have suffered the traumatic loss of a limb.”

“Brad has again graciously purchased two season tickets so that those children can attend a Falcons home game with a parent, naming them ‘Brad’s Bunch.’ We would like to draw your attention to section seven, row H, seats one and two behind the Falcons bench, and welcome sixteen-year-old Jessica McBride and her mother, Sandra.”

There was polite applause from the crowd, especially from Brad, as the camera centred on them.

“Jessica unfortunately recently suffered the loss of part of her right leg in an automobile accident and is now recovering and learning to walk using a prosthesis. In addition, did you know the liver is the only human organ that can regenerate itself? Brad and the Falcons urge everyone to sign their organ donor cards to possibly help save a life.”

Quinte the Falcons mascot was continually going around the arena, posing for pictures with fans and high-fiving any hand that was offered. He stopped by Jessica and posed for several pictures with her and her mom.


The linesman blew his whistle to alert the players and dropped the puck to resume play in the game.

Towards the end of the first period, Derek and his linemates were making a charge for the Falcons net, and Jason Bennett made a brilliant save to prevent Derek from scoring and held the puck to stop the play. A scuffle ensued between Derek and Brad. One push led to another, neither one backing down. The ref had enough after twice using his whistle as a warning and giving them both two minutes for roughing. Abby was quick to text Karen and Wendy about the boys getting penalties.

During the two-minute, four-on-four playing time, Jake scored from Mario Giroux and P.K. Subban to give the Falcons a 2-0 lead.

Dan remained seated, slowly slid his fingers from two wet pussies, and applauded the goal. He smiled at his girls and licked his wrinkly, wet fingers.

“Don’t think your work is finished; you still haven’t made me cum,” Tina challenged with her infectious smile.

“Or me,” Susan added.

“You want me to make you cum with children sitting around us?” He whispered hoarsely, looking from one to the other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.