11 October 2008 - Cover

11 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Susan Armstrong and her son Alex, begin the Thanksgiving weekend with the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dan, Karen, and Wendy wished Brad and Jake good luck at their game tonight. Susan marvelled at the sight of her and Alex, along with the girls, Diane, Brenda, and Tim. Tina helped Karen serve the BBQ’d hamburgers and garden salad. Susan and Tina sat on either side of Dan, rubbing his upper thigh. He smiled, looking at six pairs of beautiful breasts barely held in place by a low top.

“Mom, your boob is trying to sneak out of your top again,” Tim giggled, teasing her.

“So it is,” she smiled, barely returning it to her low top. “They’ll really make an appearance when I’m breastfeeding our babies.”

“Cheers everyone,” Dan said, raising his glass of cold milk.

“Cheers” was the common reply.


“I’m looking forward to this weekend so much!” Karen began to explain to Susan. “You know that Brad and Jake play for the Belleville Falcons. You’ve met Scott and Vicky; their twin sons play for the Oshawa Generals and Kingston Frontenacs. Oshawa is playing here tonight, and Kingston tomorrow afternoon. We’ve talked to both coaches, and they’ve allowed Derek and Peter to stay behind so we can have a big family gathering tomorrow after the game.”

“Since Karen and Wendy are staying home, I’ve invited Susan and Alex to join Tina and me to Brad’s game,” Dan explained.

“Have fun; I know we will.” Karen smiled, taking Wendy’s hand in hers.

“Don’t forget about us,” Diane said for her, Brenda, and Abby.

“We won’t,” Tina replied.


They finished their meals and prepared for the hockey game. Dan wore his usual hockey sweater, Belleville Falcons, Hayward, number 27.

Susan had changed her top for Dan’s viewing. “Mom, you may as well not bother wearing a top for Dan; it’s cut so low.”

“Who says you can look at my tits?” She teased Alex, and he blushed.

Tina also appeared from their bedroom in a low-cut top and a short skirt that left Dan breathless.

Scott, Vicky, and Abby dropped by to pick up Diane. Brenda rode in the backseat with Susan and Tina, with Alex in the front. “I’ve never been to an OHL game before,” Alex mentioned.

Abby sat with her parents and Diane behind Oshawa’s player’s bench. The two girls thought nothing of it as they sat in their low-cut tops and short skirts, holding hands. They gave those seated nearby the impression they were sensual-looking lesbians.

Since the sexy fun at Dan’s last birthday party, Diane and Derek have been keeping in touch almost daily. After the game, Diane was going home with the Kendalls to spend the night with Derek. She didn’t know who to cheer for. Brad was her brother, and Jake may as well be her sibling too, yet she was falling in love with Derek. “As long as they play a good game, don’t get hurt, and don’t fight” was the accepted family rule.

Several rows up behind the Falcons bench, Dan sat between Tina and Susan. Alex’s eyes were already straining, not sure where to look—to his mom’s deep cleavage and exposed legs on his right or Brenda’s equally revealing skin on his left.

Dan soon received a text from Abby saying she’d been asked to sing the national anthem, and she said yes. “Too bad the game wasn’t on TV; Abby has been asked to sing the anthem,” he told them.


The players from each team scrambled onto the ice for the pre-game warm-up. Diane glanced at her brother and Jake, but more importantly, she concentrated on Derek. He knew she’d be at the game, and it made him feel good inside that she supported his hockey dreams of someday playing in the NHL.

“There’s Brad!” Alex pointed to Hayward and 27 on the back of his jersey.

Soon, the buzzer went off to signal the players back to their dressing rooms. Brad stopped at the centre ice and shook hands with Derek. Good friends were now enemies on the ice. Skating off the ice, Brad tapped his shin pads with his hockey stick. “I love you too, Brad,” Abby said softly.


“I don’t know if you heard Alex and me talking. He told me things about my husband that I didn’t know,” Susan began telling Dan.

“I heard you talking but didn’t really listen to what was said.”

“Alex told me that Matt is trying to get transferred to Borden and is likely going to ask me for a divorce. Apparently, he has a girlfriend there who is his steady fuck and had a baby with him.”

“I’m sorry to hear that, Susan. It’s a crime the way he treats you.”

“What are you going to do?” Tina asked, listening in. She leaned across Dan’s leg, giving him and others who looked down at her tits a clear view.

“I’m not sure. I haven’t worked since we moved here from out west.”

“What is your work background?”

“I’ve worked several jobs in office administration, including government work.”

“Do you want to work again?”

“Yes, I do. I should have an income in case Matt divorces me, and I have to find a place to live.”

“Where is home for you?”

“I was born and raised in Montreal.”

“Oh no, not another Canadien’s fan?”

“Guilty,” she smiled, kissing his cheek.

“Don’t mind me saying so, but what an ass of a husband you have. Susan, you are incredibly smart, beautiful, and very talented, in and out of bed,” Tina added.

“I don’t mind you saying so. I met Dan purely by accident, and he has changed my life for the better. Plus, he’s the best lover I’ve ever had.”

“Several of us women can attest to that statement,” Tina smiled, sneaking a grope of his crotch.

“Do you speak French?” he asked.

“Quot;je t’aime, Dan. Si Matt et je divorce Je veux rester vivre ici, à Trenton, et avoir un bébé avec vous.”

“I understood, je t’aime; I love you too. I heard divorce and Trenton.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.