11 October 2008 - Cover

11 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Susan Armstrong and her son Alex, begin the Thanksgiving weekend with the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Susan lay on the bed, legs and arms spread for her son. “Let’s show Dan how you fuck me.” Alex crawled up between her legs and hesitantly began to lick her pussy.

“Use your tongue and fingers together. Turn them up and curl them to rub her insides,” Dan coached, lying by her side. “Now use your tongue on her clit.”

“Mmm, that feels good!” She sighed.

“Now keep using your fingers to fuck her and your thumb to massage her clit as you kiss your way up to her breasts.”

“Mmm, this is what Dan does to me, and I love it!” She ran her fingers through his hair as he sucked on each hard nipple.

Alex moved between her legs, and she guided his hard rod into her. “Now give me a good fucking.”

Alex began pumping as she hugged him close to her breasts. “Maybe if you’re lucky, you can fuck Abby or one of my daughters or my wives,” Dan hinted.

“I’d like that!” He smiled, pressing up with locked elbows.

“Come on, baby, fuck your momma like I know you can!” She urged. Alex increased his pace and fucked her to the point of getting close.

“Part of being a good lover is to set a decent pace. You don’t just hop on and fuck a woman until you cum. Love her, kiss her body, and explore her other holes.”

“Her ass hole?”

“If it’s clean, some women love their ass licked and fingered. It may sound gross and stinky, but the reaction of you licking her ass while fingering her pussy is...”

“It’s what can really make me cum good and strong!” She finished.

“You can use a condom on your fingers or tongue to lick her ass, or better yet, a good dildo. Some women, like Karen, love double penetration.”

“What is that?” Alex questioned.

“A cock up her pussy and ass fucking her at the same time.”

“You would want to try that sometime, Mom?”

“Yes, I would with you and Dan; now cum in me, my love!”

Alex placed his arms under her shoulder blades and pumped his cock like a well-oiled piston in her wet pussy. Moments later, he let out several deep-sounding grunts that signalled him cumming in his mom.

His climax soon subsided, and he rested lightly on her. “Thank you, my son; that was good, but now I need to cum too.”

“Have you eaten your mom’s pussy after fucking her?”

“No, I’m hesitant to lick my own cum.”

“You like your mom giving you blow jobs and swallowing your cum, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Then licking your cum from her pussy is completing the act of making love. Let me show you.” Dan prompted Alex off his mom and went between her legs. He smiled, noticing his cream oozing from her hole.

He figured this was one way to taste Alex’s cum if he wasn’t able to give him a blow job.

“Fuck, you’re licking my cum from her pussy?” Alex couldn’t believe it. He looked at Dan’s cock, lying on his leg and semi-hard. He hesitantly touched the shaft, causing Dan to jolt at the unexpected contact. He caressed the heated shaft, causing a large drop of clear to pop out.

“Most times I’ll lick a pussy no matter who has cum in the woman I’m with.” Dan began to lick her, spreading Alex’s cum around her lips and onto her breasts. “Want to give it a try?”

“Umm, not this time; you go ahead.”

“It will be my pleasure.” Dan attacked her pussy causing Susan to arch her back in pleasure.

“Mmm, eat my fucking cunt!” She sighed.

Alex watched Dan pleasing his mom, “Okay, can I try it?”

Dan moved aside for Alex. “Use the tip of your tongue on her hole and clit.”

Alex moved closer and, closing his eyes, tasted some of his cum. “Please, honey, lick me, lick my fucking cunt!” Susan asked, pressing his head closer.

“Eating your own cum has to become an acquired taste for pleasing a woman. See the look on your mom’s face; she loves you eating her pussy.”

Alex continued licking her, and seeing the opportunity, Dan gently caressed his teen cock. Alex paused for a moment, then resumed pleasing her as Dan began stroking his cock.

“Would you like to watch me fuck your mom and then try eating her pussy?”

“Please, honey,” Susan desired.

Alex moved, and Susan readjusted her position on the bed. Dan lay between her legs, and she stroked his cock several times, then guided it to her wet slit. “Uhhh!” She sighed as Dan filled her in.

“Fuck me, my love!” Alex watched as another man fucked his mom. She hugged and kissed him, urging him on, then whispered in his ear, “I know you can pause several times to last longer, but fuck me straight so Alex can taste your cum.”

Dan increased his pace, also explaining to Alex the benefits of pausing to last longer.

“How’s it going?” Tina asked, entering the bedroom. She smiled at Dan and Susan’s fucking and at Alex’s naked body.

“Dan is fucking me so Alex can learn to eat cum from a pussy after it’s fucked.”

“Good idea. Alex, you wouldn’t believe how much a woman loves her pussy eaten after her lover has fucked her,” Tina explained, going to them. She placed a hand on Alex’s shoulder as she leaned to rub Dan’s ass. Alex’s nostrils inhaled the fragrance of her perfume.

Alex looked at her sensual body in her low-cut top and very short skirt and snuck a glance down her top. She smiled at him, looking at his soft cock.

“Aren’t you a handsome-looking stud?” Alex was shocked when Tina went to her knees and began sucking on his cock. “Mmm, I may have to taste your cum later on.” Tina sucked him long enough to get hard, then kissed him. Susan and Dan stood to leave.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.