11 October 2008 - Cover

11 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Susan Armstrong and her son Alex, begin the Thanksgiving weekend with the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Susan pressed the doorbell, and she was soon greeted by Karen and the smell of turkey cooking. She immediately hugged and kissed them. “Thank you both so much for yesterday and letting Dan pretend to be my husband. I’ve never felt as loved as I was by him last night.”

“You’re quite welcome, my love. You are an exquisitely beautiful woman who deserves to be loved, and we’re very lucky to have you in our lives,” Karen complimented.

“This is my son, Alex.”

“Aren’t you a sexy-looking young stud?” Karen said, hugging him and admiring his mid-teen physique. “I bet you have all the girls your age going after you. I may have to try you out myself.” She smiled impishly at him, undoing two buttons on his shirt.

“Is that a turkey I smell cooking? I thought you were having turkey tomorrow.” Susan mentioned inhaling the wonderful aroma.

“I’m cooking one now and a second one tomorrow for all the mouths we’ll be feeding.”

“I thought I heard the doorbell.” Dan smiled, seeing Susan. “Wow!” He reacted to her low top and short skirt.

“Dan!” Susan cried as if she hadn’t seen him in a long time. Alex watched his mom hurry to Dan and wrap her arms around his shoulders. He looked at her slender body he’d love to fuck again.

“Thank you again for last night! It was so incredibly sensual being your wife!”

“It was my pleasure being your husband, at least for one day and night.”

“I wish it were true for more than one. I would be so, so good to you!” She whispered in his ear.

“Did I hear wife number four speaking?” Wendy kidded, and Susan blushed.

“But I’m still married,” Susan seemingly regretted.

“That doesn’t mean you can’t be our lover and share our bed,” Tina added, joining the crowd.

“I know I’m Dan’s lover; you may have to convince me to become yours too,” she smiled.

“We have today, tomorrow, and Monday to do that,” Karen remarked, placing her arm around Susan’s waist and gazing at her deep cleavage.

Wendy and Karen gave Susan and Alex a tour of their new home. She couldn’t get over the size of the living and dining rooms, rec room, and bedrooms. Susan couldn’t get over the hardwood and ceramic floors throughout the large home.

“We have five bedrooms and possibly a sixth plus four baths, 2,100 square feet on the main floor, and a total of 4,125 square feet. As you can see, it has high vaulted ceilings throughout the main floor, two large fireplace inserts, and two attached two-car garages.”

“You have king-sized and queen beds together?” She asked, seeing the main bedroom.

“It can be quite crowded with Dan, Karen, Tina, and I in bed each night,” Wendy remarked with a big smile. “And possibly you too on occasion,” she added, placing a hand on Susan’s soft cheek.

“This kitchen is huge!” Susan remarked on its size.

“All stainless steel appliances, a double gas burner and three-foot griddle, countertop fryer, two-door reach-in fridge and three-door freezer, huge island, virtually a chef’s kitchen.”

“And off the kitchen.” Wendy led them to the backyard. “We have an indoor swimming pool and cabana for some sexy fun. You both can go for a swim if you like.”

“We didn’t bring our swimsuits,” Susan mentioned.

“Most of the time we swim naked, which usually leads to some nice, sexy fun,” she smiled at them.


“Wendy gave you the scenic tour?” Dan asked as they joined him in the rec room.

“Yes, she did. Dan, you have such a fantastic-looking home.”

“Thank you, Susan. With our extended family, our other home was becoming too small. We sold it to Scott and Vicky, so our very good friends are now living just down the street.”

Susan sat between him and Alex as Dan watched the news on TV. “Would you like to watch the sex movies I made of you and me last night?” He whispered, placing his hand high on her leg.

“You have them done already?”

“I added them to our computer this morning.”

“I’d love to, but I don’t want Alex to see me with those other men.”

“Okay, then how about putting the moves on him and taking him to our bed for a fuck?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.