11 October 2008 - Cover

11 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Susan Armstrong and her son Alex, begin the Thanksgiving weekend with the Haywards.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Incest   Cream Pie   Oral Sex  

Dan had dropped Susan off at her home so she could pack an overnight bag for her and Alex. She washed her dress and packed another sexy dress, a low-cut top, and a short skirt to wear for Dan.

“Alex, hurry up and take a shower and change your clothes; we’re staying the rest of the weekend with the Haywards and having turkey dinner with them tomorrow!”

“Can we take a shower together?”

“I already had mine. Is that all you have on your mind now? Is sex with me?”

“Not all the time, Mom. I do have to sleep sometime,” he joked.

She began to unbutton his shirt. “Make it a fast one with no jerking off like you’ve done before. I have plans for several of your cums at the Haywards.”

“What about Dad?”

“What about him? I know he’s having his own fun at Borden. Why can’t I have my fun here too?”

“You like him, don’t you?”

“Like whom?” She tried not to smile.

“You know perfectly well who Mr. Hayward, and I’d say it’s more like you’re in love with him.”

“What ever gave you that impression?” She asked, attempting to hide her smirk.

“Because of the way you’re acting now and the way you are around him.”

“He’s happily married. We’re just good friends.”

“Haa, good friends, my ass! Mom, I know you and Mr. Hayward are fucking, and I’m cool with it. At least he treats you like you should be and not so neglected like Dad does to you.”

“Thank you, Dr. Shrink; now get to the shower!” She pointed.

Alex hurried his shower, resisting the urge to jerk off while thinking of his mom in bed with him. Then he remembered Abby Kendall taking his virginity on his fourteenth birthday and thought he might get to fuck her again.


“Wow, look at you!” Alex’s eyes lit up as he returned to the kitchen. Susan was wearing a light blue, very low-cut T-shirt and a short, pleated white skirt. Her full breasts strained at the thin material, and her two protruding mounds proved she was braless.

“Mr. Hayward is going to love you and love taking off your top and skirt.”

“I hate putting you in the middle of the problems your dad and I are having.”

“It’s okay, Mom; I know more things about Dad than you may realize. Are you and he going to get a divorce?”

“What things do you know?”

“I’m not sure I should tell you.”

“Please tell me. I need to know where I stand with him.”

“Dad is trying to get transferred to Borden.”

“What? We just got here last summer from out west. Why would he want to leave Trenton so soon?” Then she thought for a moment. “I bet it involves another woman or two.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.