To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 37

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 37 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

7:36 PM (EDT) July 16, 2020
Fiserv Forum, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA

“And so, my fellow Americans, I accept the nomination of the Democratic Party for President of the United States!” Bernie Sanders thundered to a raucous and enthusiastic convention hall in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

I watched Bernie’s acceptance speech on live TV, of course, at least for now, from the Eternal Palace in what was now the Viceroyalty of Italy in the Asmodean Empire. I was on a massive bed with Kiernan Shipka, Gillian Anderson, Monica Bellucci, Valeria Golino, Helen Mirren, a resurrected Teresa Ann Savoy (now a demon, of course), Amal Clooney, Allison Mack, Hayley Westenra, Gal Gadot, Rosario Dawson, Orlando Bloom, and Miranda Kerr for a real orgy, my cock balls deep inside each of their asses for the hell of it. If any of them, including Orlando, had complaints about being sodomized that way, they could have fooled me.

I slapped each of them on the tush as I plundered their booties. I was far from the only one enjoying a sex, booze, smoke, and food-laced convention watch party, as my wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, and even casual lovers celebrated yet another triumph for their Lord and Master (that’s me, of course). They just did so in other rooms, of course, as well as other residences. It was a truly happy occasion in the middle of an increasingly terrifying world, one where the utter defeat and conquest of the People’s Republic of China by the possessed human forces of the Holy Ghost had resulted in a bloodbath never surpassed in recorded history.

It wasn’t all bad news, far from it, just a world with a sharp divide between the safe and the dangerous. It was a stark contrast between the enlightened new civilization and social order that I had built around hedonism, social justice, scientific progress, and peaceful cooperation (a euphemism for the Pax Diabolica, as I liked to call it); and the increasing barbarism and brutality of the Celestial Mandate regime in China, which had renamed the place the Celestial Territories of East Asia. The New Celestial Army, as it called itself, now controlled all of China proper, from the Manchuria border to the Inner Mongolian to the Vietnamese. Where it might strike next was anyone’s guess, but I was already busy evacuating large numbers of mortals from several countries surrounding it.

By now, I claimed and controlled the following states myself: Italy (which included the former Vatican City State and San Marino), Greece, Turkey, Cyprus (including Northern Cyprus), Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, the Gaza Strip, the West Bank, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Somalia, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Sudan, South Sudan, Egypt, Libya, Chad, Malta, French Guiana, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Haiti, Brazil, both Congoes, the former Central African Republic, Niger, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, Zimbabwe, Singapore, and Myanmar. It was formally known as the Asmodean Empire and it was divided into several Viceroyalties, most of them in the Third World. Many of these lands had been mismanaged for generations, making the poverty and hunger that much worse under “kleptocratic” regimes.

While the rest of the world remained nominally independent, it had demonic rulers and leaders at basically every level these days. Demonic supremacy was such a thing that porn actress Sandra Romain, one of my many wives, had just been elected President of a Greater Romania composed of Romania and Moldova in a landslide. Hashtags, memes, and statuses had lately appeared all over the internet and social media, declaring “I personally welcome our new demon overlords,” and similar sentiments, due to the vast improvement in people’s lives under my hegemony. My handpicked candidates in Poland, a reunited Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Latvia, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Serbia, Croatia, Macedonia, Israel, Belarus, and Georgia all won pretty handily as well. An increasing demonic majority at the polls tended to help with that as well.

In Sandra’s case, she celebrated her own victory by letting every voter of both sexes in the capital city of Bucharest fuck her, something that took roughly three days to accomplish. She took pride in it, however, even auctioning off a bra and a pair of panties that she wore just before and after pulling that train. She had walked up to me with the creampie still inside her holes afterwards and I humped her harder than ever in all three holes, something not possible if she was still mortal. She even rimmed Molly Ringwald right after that as I gave the actress her sloppy seconds, much to both women’s delight. Sandra was just one of a growing number of succubi pregnant to me, of course, as was Molly (I impregnated her while Sandra licked her ass).

This was hardly the first case of such extreme acts of sexual abandon, of course, including in public. One of the most notorious was when Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Madonna, Britney and Jamie Spears, the Band Perry, Sheryl Crow, Shakira, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry, Julianne Hough, Jana Kramer, Kelly Clarkson, Alanis Morrisette, Kellie Pickler, Miley Cyrus, Sarah McLachlan, Meghan Trainor, Rihanna, and Alicia Keys all hiked up their skirts at the end of a major concert event and bent over for everyone of age, of both sexes, in the concert hall in Philadelphia. It reportedly meant being taken by no fewer than sixty-nine thousand fans over the course of the next thirty-six hours, but they accomplished their goal. Every fan got laid at least once, if not more.

I definitely rewarded those sweet succubi for that, of course. They earned their reward, which was an orgy with all of them and me that took six hours in its case, but was more than worth it. I wasn’t sure how many of the ladies were pregnant to me or to the fans, among others, but they conceived if they hadn’t before that point. More little devils were on their way into this world, which would make an interesting test of the maturation process. Would full-blooded demons come out fully grown or as babies? One thing was sure. The world was about to find out.

That wasn’t even counting the Katarina Witt incident in Vienna, where the former Olympic athlete turned devil had taken up a challenge by Wolfgang Puck to let ten thousand Viennese men fuck her in the ass while she rode his cock with her pussy. Not only did she take on the ten thousand, but being insatiable as she became, she added ten thousand more to really rub it in the Austrian chef’s face. Puck apparently came so much inside Witt during this gang-bang that when she finally slid off his dick, there was enough cum oozing down her legs to create a puddle stretching from one end of Vienna to the other. Suffice it to say that Puck married Witt that night and had a threesome with her and sister-wife Gelila Assefa, after which both ladies showed signs of pregnancy.

My favorite such event, though, was when the Farmiga sisters, Vera and Taissa, had run a gauntlet of partners starting in San Diego, California, and ending in Bangor, Maine. They had literally walked across the nation while letting everyone of age along the way fuck them in any hole that they desired. They had just finished, of course, and yet they were busy getting humped by Ben Stiller and Kevin Bacon as a team all night long. That instance was one of many such occasions that helped boost morale and set the right example for people on my side of the Jade Curtain. That was my name for the division between the demonic sphere of influence and the Holy Ghost’s wasteland of death and destruction.

“Penny for your thoughts, my Lord,” Amal Clooney asked me as I pulled out of her ass at last, leaving my trail of cum to slide down her legs.

“Such a huge contrast between our part of the world and the one ruled by the Holy Ghost. The world is definitely forming up into two warring camps. On their side, violence, mayhem, cruelty, and oppression. On ours, rampant promiscuity, kinkiness, omnisexuality, ... and peace. A nonviolent world, free of unnecessary bloodshed. Remember when Jennifer Beals spent Groundhog Day and Leap Day this year on a bed in a strip mall parking lot, getting her holes plugged by any shoppers of age. How many men and women screwed her in how many positions. Who could turn down the chance for that?” I reminded Amal, who kissed me repeatedly as we spoke.

“How about when Jennifer Connelly got fucked by the entire audience of the Jimmy Kimmel show? Including Jimmy himself and Sarah Silverman live on the air? Or when Jessica Alba and Jessica Biel showed up at Ole Miss and took on the whole football team, the coach, and as many fans as they could? The Two Jessicas Get Sacked, they called that sex tape. Or when Jennifer Love Hewitt appeared in that high school in Santa Fe, New Mexico, and invited the whole student body to have their way with her,” Amal’s eyes danced at that memory.

“Or when Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom raided that ladies’ shower at the Y and kicked off a clusterfuck there that few can forget. Or when you went into that guys’ locker room and let so many hot and sweaty men use you like that. Or the mother-daughter act where Blythe Danner and Gwyneth Paltrow invited themselves to a family reunion, set up at a tent, and took on every family member of age in that whole tribe. Or the other mother-daughter act with Kate and Lily Beckinsale and the entire cast of Hamilton on broadway and all of the crew,” Kiernan Shipka reminded me as she licked my face like a cat.

“Or what I’m about to do next,” Rosario Dawson announced, vanishing with her naked body and appearing at the Democratic National Convention to fuck Bernie and eat Jane’s ass right after he concluded his speech.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.