To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 36

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 36 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

9 am PST, Friday, January 10, 2020
Los Angeles, California
Secret Establishment/Elites Conclave, Hosted By CAA/UTA

“Alright, let’s come to order! As you know, recent developments, especially the Rapture, the particular disappearance of Bryan Lourd in it, among a few others, the Celestial Mandate Uprising in China, the Second Chinese Civil War that was caused by said insurrection, the collapse of most Christian and Islamic sects around the world, the now prohibitive front runner status of Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders in the Democratic primaries, and the rise of Lord Asmodeus, have all shaken up the delicate balance of power that we have maintained ruthlessly for years.

“Simply put, the ground is shifting beneath our feet and there is very little time to act to stop it. Just this week, the Screen Actors’ Guild elected a known Asmodean and demon, Jane Krakowski, as its new President. We are frankly losing control of Hollywood and all media of late. President Trump just chose a handpicked nominee for Vice President, Congresswoman Elise Stefanik of New York, at the urging of Lord Asmodeus, and announced that he isn’t seeking re-election. Governor McMaster in South Carolina just named Nikki Haley as the new Senator to replace Tim Scott.

“Joe Walsh is climbing in the Republican polls, with Bill Weld just behind him. The lack of primaries will make it tougher to have a clear popular choice on the GOP side, but it’s obvious that the Democrats are gonna win this time around, anyway. Asmodeus is apparently doing his best to make Bernie Sanders the next President and why? I think that it’s critical that we get behind a candidate in the Republican National Convention as a dark horse and get him or her elected in November.

“How, though, and who? We can’t afford to let Bernie win, because then Asmodeus wins. The Democratic primaries are a lost cause barring a Warren comeback. She’s the only Democrat with even a remote chance of defeating Sanders. Klobuchar is hopeless and you know it. Bernie is going to be the nominee and Yang will probably be in his cabinet. Warren is likely the next Vice President. Who the hell can defeat Sanders?

“I’m all ears here. Open to suggestions,” the new acting head of CAA/UTA, fake rivals that were actually a joint-enterprise of the same shadowy, secret cartel, opened the floor to other “elites” for proposals.

“Well, you know what I think. Technically, I’m not Hollywood royalty, but I am the biggest force behind the scenes in conventional politics now that Lourd, Rockefeller, Rothschild, and the Clintons are out of the picture. You invited me here to your little gathering for a reason, I imagine. Look, we can’t defeat Bernie in the primaries, as you say. He is the presumptive nominee already, even if nobody admits that fact.

“What we need is a spoiler, a well funded third party candidate. Not Howard Schultz. He’s too obvious. He can’t even be a he. Has to be a woman. Now who hasn’t been Raptured that could do the job? Has to be a prominent, respectable Democratic centrist woman. Preferably black, too. Oh, yes, Susan Rice! She could definitely be a credible candidate without baggage. Strong foreign policy credentials, too.

“Her running mate should be a Republican, too, just to make it less obvious and take a sliver of GOP votes. How about Charlie Baker? He’s Governor of Massachusetts and a reasonably moderate Republican. A Rice-Baker ticket would do just well enough, if properly funded, to help Walsh or Weld take the White House with an Electoral College win or tie, thus helping buy time for 2024. This would also keep any of Asmodeus’s puppets from controlling the GOP, at least, for another four years,” George Soros, oligarch and pseudo-reformer extraordinaire, stipulated.

“With all due respect, George, a lot of our people were taken up in the Rapture, and a lot of our potential voters as well. Worse still, while we scheme and plot against Lord Asmodeus, who need I remind you is a supernatural being rapidly converting millions to his cause, the New Celestial Army continues to gain ground in China. Just yesterday, the Deng Xiaoping Line broke in four different places, causing the People’s Liberation Army to have to retreat yet again. The Chinese Communist Party regime was forced to declare Changsha, Nanchang, and Fuzhou open cities, while Guiyang has been captured outright.

“Refugees are fleeing those cities in droves, especially after the latest round of mass summary executions by the new regime. Lawyers and courts have been outlawed, any semblance of due process abolished, and death by firing squad made the standard penalty for all statutory offenses, many of them ‘immoral activities,’ such as sodomy and adultery. Let’s face it, the new immigration law just approved by Congress will have the effect of admitting a mass wave of Chinese and other foreign emigres to our body politic without much scrutiny or paperwork involved. It’s only a matter of time until they’re naturalized and Lord Asmodeus completes his conquest of North America. It’s happening in Canada, too, thanks to the new Liberal/NDP/Green coalition government.

“It is far too late to stop Lord Asmodeus in his tracks. Might I suggest that you simply come to terms with him? Far better to work with Lord Asmodeus, who is at least tolerant of our peccadilloes, don’t you think, than to take our chances with the likes of the Holy Ghost. We all know who really controls most of China now, after all. It is the Holy Ghost and he is apparently a bit of a poltergeist, out for blood. He’d have us all killed, don’t you think?” the newcomer to the scene informed the lot.

“Excuse me, Patti, but isn’t this kind of surrender exactly antithetical to what your father, President Ronald Reagan, would have advocated? We know that your views and his aren’t identical, but this is a rather extreme repudiation, wouldn’t you say? Does Ron agree with you?” the new head of the CAA/UTA, Linda McMahon, inquired of Patti Davis and Ron Reagan.

“You can ask me directly. Look, we’re in terra incognita here. The world is radically changing, and it’s far too late to stop what’s coming now. My sister is right about this. It’s just a reality here. How many actors and actresses now serve Lord Asmodeus? Thousands, easily. The bulk of those who don’t have already been Raptured. My own elder brother and sister, Maureen and Michael, have both been Raptured as well. The Asmodean star is ascending, like it or not. There is no stopping it. Period. Best to work with Lord Asmodeus than to risk the conquest of this world by the Holy Ghost. He’d have us all killed, no doubt of it,” the younger son of the late President told his colleagues.

“I would tend to agree,” I spoke up, entering the chamber with a whole slew of famous actors, actresses, porn stars, athletes, singers, politicians, and other celebrities in my retinue.

Also with me were several hundred destroyer demons (including former Saudi, ISIS, and Al Qaeda troops atoning for misdeeds by fighting for me), some of my growing Swiss Guard detail, and an angel, the Raptured actor Corey Feldman. Feldman was there on a very distinct mission, and he wasn’t under my control or command, but he would likely be very useful at this point. He had a blazing sword, wings, and heavenly armor of some strange metal unknown to Earth.

“Corey Feldman? What are you doing here? I thought that you were Raptured?” Jerry Bruckheimer reacted with shock.

“Yes, I was Raptured! Now I’m a fucking angel, okay? A seraph, to be precise. One of the many seraphim in Heaven. There’s seraphim and cherubim, but I’m the former, capice?” Feldman shouted at Bruckheimer, being a little annoyed with the Hollywood titan.

“Okay, I can see that you still have a bit of a chip on your shoulder, and I honestly get why, but why are you back from Heaven, anyway?” George Lucas now spoke up a bit.

“Well, you would wonder that, wouldn’t you? Tell ya what, let Corey speak for himself, okay? After selling your fucking film franchise to fucking DISNEY, of all people, motherfucker, all I have to say to you is, ‘take a seat, bitch,’ okay?” I snapped at the maker of the Star Wars mythology, still a bit miffed at how he let Disney control so much of the canon.

“Hey, now, that’s just not cool! That’s bollocks!” J.K. Rowling objected for her part.

“You take a seat, too, you TERFy sellout hypocrite! You and Gloria Steinem and Germaine Greer and all of your fellow Second Wavers! Kiss my crimson arse! I like your books, but your attitude sucks! In that much, you have a lot in common with George here and with Harry Turtledove, I might add. Great author, funny guy, but horrid political leanings, and not even very open-minded about them. Also, you should be flattered at kinky fan fiction, not so fucking triggered by it, you dumb twit,” I snorted at the Harry Potter author.

“I’m here for one purpose. Harvey fucking Weinstein! Where the hell is that bastard? Oh, and to deliver some exiles from Heaven. They got kicked out for incest and adultery! Josh Duggar, Woody Allen, Soon-Yi Previn, and Jana Marie Duggar. It seems that during the early, raucous post-Rapture festivities, Josh and Jana Marie got a little too jovial and festive ... and ended up in bed together. The guy always was a hypocrite. My only judgment of her myself is her poor taste in men. As you can see, their wings are gone and they have temporary bodies, but it’s up to you to decide their fates now, Lord Asmodeus. Strictly speaking, their souls are now yours. They’re all damned, lost, but you could always release them if you choose.

“Michael isn’t going to ask for more souls in trade, because he regards this as his own mistake and not your fault in the least. He made just two exceptions to the incest rule, and what did he have to show for it? He’s now convinced that he should never make another such exception, since clearly Josh never learned his lesson. That’s why he decided to dump Woody Allen while he was at it. He might as well, right? Allen only benefited because Michael was such a big fan of Annie Hall for some reason. Don’t ask why. Soon-Yi, well, she made her bed, now she has to lie in it, too.

“Anyway, Harvey Weinstein, step up and show yourself, you big, motherfucking loser and piece of slimy trash! You coward! Step forward and face me! Tell me where he is, you dipshits, or I swear to Michael, I mean it, that I’ll cut you open with my sword, slice you all in twain! Lord Asmodeus has already agreed not to interfere or intercede on your behalf. You’re scum for protecting this disgusting vermin from justice, anyway!” Corey insisted.

“Yeah, man, give it up! Don’t end up being tormented for what felt like an eternity like me! Or even longer in your case! Surrender and face judgment now!” Jeffrey Epstein called out to his fellow predator.

“Were you murdered, by the way, or was it a suicide?” Vince McMahon now asked Epstein out of sheer curiosity.

“Murdered, of course. Still didn’t atone for it. Not nearly enough. I was ... really tortured, trust me. It was some really horrible punishment, believe me. You don’t want to know how awful it was. I couldn’t stop screaming the whole time! I bit my tongue repeatedly in agony. It was ... really unspeakable, excruciating pain the whole fucking time, Harvey! Do yourself a favor and reveal yourself. Be a fucking man already and step up to confront us!” Epstein urged Weinstein yet again.

“So I can get tortured, too? No thanks! Here I am, but you’ll have to kill me without my cooperation! I will fight back! I will ... I swear it... ! I will not let you lynch me like this!” Harvey took up a defensive posture, just seconds before Corey Feldman slashed right through him with his flaming sword, cutting him in half.

“Alright, they didn’t cooperate, so feel free to cut anyone down here that you wish. Anyone who survives that might still be executed by me or find themselves punished by some other means for protecting this jackass even now from justice. The dude ran away, skipped bail, and they’ve harbored his sorry ass for how long now? I think that merits some punishment for sure. Have at it, Corey, and I will determine the fates of any survivors,” I told Feldman, who grinned in a way that made the elitists shudder.

Corey looked upward and started cutting his way through many Hollywood executives, producers, directors, agents, etc., slicing into their flesh with the searing hot blade in his hands. A few fell to their knees to beg, plead, and even grovel for mercy, but Corey wasn’t in a mood to give quarter at all. An angel of Heaven, with the consent of the acknowledged prince of this world (at the risk of sounding biblical), had executed ultimately twenty-nine scared Hollywood personalities before he stopped and showed some mercy at last. The rest breathed a sign of relief as Corey now sheathed his flaming sword and flew away from the scene, leaving a huge mess.

“Okay, the rest of you, clean this mess up now! That’s a start to saving your own skins, and if you’re smart, you’ll obey me now!” I put those members of the “Establishment” who hadn’t already joined me by now to work cleaning up the corpses left by Corey’s ruthless purge.

Jeff Bezos in particular kept looking at me with real worry on his face. Bill and Melinda Gates seemed a little calmer, as did Warren Buffett, while Howard Schultz and George Soros gulped hard as they did their cleanup duties. Bob Iger looked a bit stoned, while Mark Zuckerberg was able to take it more in stride, especially with his wife at his side. He didn’t want to look weak in front of her. John Brennan and James Clapper attempted stoicism, somewhat believably, though I could read their minds and know their inner horror at this situation. Jennifer Rubin looked like she would cross herself if she was Catholic. Timothy Geithner had a catatonic look on his face and didn’t move a muscle to clean. Larry Summers and Robert Rubin sweated buckets as they mopped up blood from the floor.

Jack Dorsey had to run to the restroom, while Richard Branson oddly smiled. Vince McMahon pissed his pants, much to my amusement, given that it was in the presence of his daughter, Stephanie. Rahm Emmanuel tried to calm his nerves with a cigarette as he worked. Jay Rockefeller looked ashen in my presence, as did Tim Cook. Abigail Disney just poured a couple of wine glasses for Nick Hanauer and herself, neither of them being on good terms lately with the rest of the crew. They calmly sipped their Merlot while watching the scene unfold, after I excused them from cleanup work.

Those were just some examples of Establishment figures who hadn’t joined my new global order just yet and deluded themselves that they could contain or prevent its rise. They were right smack dab in the middle of their rude awakening now. I laughed and poured myself a neat Scotch while watching those arrogant schmucks clean up blood and dead flesh in their business suits, blouses, skirts, blazers, and pantsuits. They were filthy by now, of course. That wouldn’t do, they would have to bathe, I told myself while slipping my hand under Angie Everhart’s dress to fondle her sweet ginger ass. I was very glad that she went commando that day.

“Master ... I’m already loving today! Satisfaction at seeing Harvey Weinstein bite the dust ... and this. Which reminds me, where are their souls now?” Angie asked me as she bit her bottom lip in response to my finger going up her bum.

“Hell, of course!” I answered as I summoned each of the souls from my domain into my presence.

“You guys, most of you are now lackeys to members of my own inner circle. You get to serve them for the next seven years as indentured maids. Yes, I said maids. Even the men will be maids in this situation. You will have temporary bodies and they will be whatever kind your masters or mistresses wish them to be. You, Harvey, will be the personal maid of Angie here. That’s why I chose her to come with me. Do whatever seems right to you, Ang. He can’t die. This is his personal Hell. He might as well get used to it. He’s got seven years of it to atone for his crimes,” I chuckled as Angie planted her butt-crack right on Harvey Weinstein’s face.

“Lick it, you moron! Lick it good and prove that you have some value. I want him to be a eunuch, by the way. Anatomically useless, just like Ken. There, much better. Now we don’t have to worry about that little piece of disgusting flesh between your legs. It was never remotely in the same league as that of my Lord Asmodeus here, that’s for sure. Your tongue is the only part of you that I will need, and not for talking, bitch! He’s gonna be the biggest cuck of all time! Isn’t that right, bitch? You’re my cucky boi now, aren’t you, Harv?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.