To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 32

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 32 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“This just in. California Governor Gavin Newsom has announced that he has appointed former Congresswoman Loretta Sanchez and Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti to the United States Senate to replace deceased Senators Kamala Harris and Dianne Feinstein. Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York has yet to select a successor for the late Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, of course. That could well prove a very crucial replacement, but for the Senate leadership itself, Senator Dick Durbin of Illinois has succeeded to the top post there. Senator Jeff Merkley of Oregon has emerged as Senate Minority Whip in Durbin’s place. Merkley is a staunch progressive, far more so than Durbin, so that will prove an interesting change to say the least,” Chuck Todd updated us while I slammed deeper inside soap actress Tamara Braun.

I pulled out of Tamara for several strokes, dipping balls deep inside Ariana Grande and fucking her rather forcefully before switching back to Ms. Braun’s luscious twat. I knew what was coming and so did they, having already turned. They were succubi now, more than eager to carry out my plans to institute demonic supremacy worldwide. Both had even shared the status and Tweet, “I welcome our new demon overlords,” everywhere, helping it go viral as more and more mortals cheered the idea of devils taking over a troubled human civilization. They also shared various sex tapes online, making them instant internet sensations.

“I can’t wait to see how they react when I strut naked on stage, twerk with my band, and let everyone gang-bang me! I’ll even grow a futa cock to fuck the girls in the crowd! I can see who is and who isn’t at least fourteen now, so as long as the security know not to let anyone underage do me, it’s all gravy! I should do a concert tour with some other lady singers, maybe even some dudes, and twerk with them, even fuck them, live on stage. Can you imagine the impact of that? I could be singing loudly while Avril Lavigne rams me deep with her futa dick and vice versa! It would be loads of fun, quite literally, as she shoots her jizz up in me!” Ariana exclaimed between alternating licks to Tamara’s face and ass.

“Miley Cyrus would be another good one for that. I could see the look on everyone’s face at that. Hey, Miley, what do you think of that?” I asked the pop diva, who was busy being drilled by her own father, Billy Ray Cyrus.

“Can Daddy tag along and fuck all the ladies in the show and crowd, too?” Miley asked with a lustful leer on her face.

“Of course! I love how you have this great bond and intimacy with him since you both turned demon. Incest is a definite area where Michael and differ strongly. I think that it’s beautiful. He thinks that it’s a grotesque abomination or something like that. Well, once the world is completely mine, as of tonight, my worldview will reign supreme. Assuming that we defeat the Holy Ghost, I mean, for which we’ll definitely need Michael’s help in that,” I added as I shot my load in two spurts, one in Tamara, the other in Ariana.

“Maybe, I can be a part of that, too,” I heard Madonna’s distinct voice as she fell to her knees and began sucking me straight from two other women’s cunts.

“Well, you can certainly join in that concert tour, give it a good dose of extra celebrity. The thought of you wading into the crowd at said concerts and letting them have their way with you while still singing definitely holds a bit of appeal for me. You can actually do it with all kinds of ladies and gents on stage as well, including the band and the roadies. Toss your panties into a crowd now and then, too. Maybe even strip completely naked on stage and flaunt your body at them. Let them see that you have a bare pussy. Show them a tramp stamp. That kind of thing. Oh, and on Election Day, all of my succubi and incubi are to fuck and suck voters as they exit the polling places. That’s just a given,” I instructed the legendary diva as I fucked her throat with a vengeance.

“I’ll do you one better. I’ll fuck the poll workers, too. I know that they’re mostly old ladies, but that’s what a futa cock is for and they won’t be elderly for long after that, will they? Any men among them will be Super Drained as well. I’ll also strip on my way out of the polling place, becoming fully nude by the time that I’m outside, leaving a trail of my clothes along the way. And I’ll fuck the press, any of them who are around. I’ll then walk to Times Square in the buff, wearing only boots, fucking anyone interested in my path, and bend over to take on all comers until Election Night is over. Aside from the underage, literally anyone could have me if they happen to be in Times Square right then.

“On Inauguration Day night, I’ll hold a concert in Madison Square Garden and conclude by pulling a train, letting anyone who wants me to have me. I’ll Super Drain all of the guys, of course, and fuck their girlfriends to damn them, too. No one under fourteen will be admitted to the concert for that reason. I’ll exit that stage oozing cum from my every hole, but I will love every second of it. Of course, I’ll make it plain that I’m a succubus and anyone who fucks me is damned, but that’s part of the fun. You know that I have big crowds, right? I could easily put fifty, seventy, a hundred, maybe two hundred thousand asses in those seats. That many fucking a girl in one night would probably kill a mortal woman or at least have her walking funny for a month,” Madonna licked her lips at the proposition just before swallowing my jizz.

“That could go well into the next day. I could see it now. A hundred thousand or so dudes, maybe another hundred thousand or so gals, all exiting the Garden as devils, going home to fuck their parents, siblings, spouses, any offspring fourteen years and upwards, etc. All thanks to you. That could get very wild. You’d have cum in your belly, leaking from your asshole, pouring out of your cunt, too. Oozing down your legs, too. You’d presumably be naked and covered in spunk as well. No doubt flaunting your achievement of fucking a tenth to a fifth of a million people consecutively. No mortal could achieve that, male or female, but a demon of either sex absolutely could. Any other gimmicks?” I teased Madonna while spanking her bottom and slipping my cock inside her gooey twat from behind ... she was freshly fucked.

“Sure. I might make it a thing, like with J.D. Rockefeller, who always gave a man a dime whenever they met, to kiss everyone on the mouth whenever I meet them. With tongue. Lots of it. Just greet everyone with a French kiss. Try to make it trend, to greet people with open-mouthed tongue kisses. Regardless of sex or gender. By the way, that cum in my cunt is from Seal. I think that he might have knocked me up. I wouldn’t be shocked if he did. He seems to love being a demon for sure. I’ve always wanted to fuck that guy and now I have. I would really love a threesome with him and Heidi Klum, since she’s his ex-wife,” Madonna stated coyly as she pushed back hard against me with her hips and buttocks.

“Yes, I’m sure that you would. So would I, in fact. I love bringing exes back together, especially in group settings where they all learn to share. If it were up to me, people wouldn’t dismiss each other, as you know. They would simply add folks to their love lives instead. If it were up to me, yeah, everyone would be promiscuous as fuck, as you know,” I chuckled as I kept ramming Madonna’s slippery wet gash and enjoying Seal’s sloppy seconds.

“It’s a helluva day, ain’t?” Demi Lovato asked me while alternating her oral action from my balls to Madonna’s bottom, “I can be a part of that concert tour, too, right?”

“Naturally, babe. I hear that you tried to seduce Governor Andrew Cuomo yesterday, only to learn that he’s converted to Michaelism. Which means that... ?” I inquired while still pounding Madonna furiously and loving Demi’s tongue work.

“I ended up in bed with Lieutenant Governor Kathleen Hochul instead. Let’s just say that her ass is a dessert in itself. I also fucked Caroline Kennedy later yesterday. She’s ours. Both of them are ours. You still up for that plan of making Caroline a Senator after all? She’d make a rather yummy Senator for sure. What about Gillibrand?” Demi wondered openly.

“Already turned, ironically by Al Franken. That was a grudge fuck worth remembering. It happened yesterday as well. They had a lot of anger to fuck away, that’s for sure. A real hate-fuck, that one. I have plans for Al, Kirsten, too. Time will tell what they produce. Well, aside from the demon spawn that Al planted in her womb. In any case, yes, we’re gonna make Caroline Kennedy a Senator. We’ll own the Senate and House before you know it. More Governors, Secretaries of State, Attorneys General. Cabinet members. After tonight, there will be no more actual competition for souls, will there?” I asked rhetorically as I started fucking Demi and Madonna now in turns.

“Once the United States Government is ours, that will be a huge step toward demonic supremacy, no doubt of that,” Cynthia Nixon asserted as she lined up next to the other two for a few strokes in the rotating romp.

“Yes, well, I have a role or two for you as well. Trust me on that. You’re far from finished in politics. This is just gonna get wilder over time. We want to get this country headed in the right direction, along with the rest of the world, after tonight, it will be well on its way there. It’s a funny thing. I’m amused by the stupidity of identity politics, cancel culture, etc., but I’m about to make New York a jurisdiction led statewide by three women. Two female U.S. Senators and a female Governor. That’s not intentional, just how the cookie crumbles in this case. After all, California has a male Senator after decades of not having one, though it’s about to get a female Governor in Kari here,” I noted with a very wide grin with a kiss blown to me by Kari.

“And in other news, the New Celestial Army has continued its conquest of China, seizing Wuhan in the center of the world’s most populous nation. The People’s Liberation Army has been forced to retreat to a new line of defense based in Hunan Province, effectively conceding possession of more than sixty percent of traditional Han China to the revolutionary forces. Already, reports are coming in of more massacres, of summary executions, rapes, looting, and other atrocities indicating that a bloodbath is in progress yet again.

“Meanwhile, secessionists are taking advantage of the confusion to declare independence for Sinkiang, Tibet, and Manchuria from Chinese rule, and even in Hong Kong, the legislature there has convened to vote on a motion to secede from China. Taiwan’s parliament has even prepared a draft for a bill dropping the official name of the Republic of China and acknowledging a ‘separate Taiwanese national identity, one reflecting a growing, emerging national consciousness as patriots of Taiwan rather than mainland China.’ The ruling Kuomintang party, long resistant to independence, appears to have thrown its support behind the notion at last.

“The Dow Jones plunged more than six hundred points today so with the news that yet more territory has fallen into the hands of a regime that none of the world has recognized. The Celestial Mandate leadership is seen as not only unstable, but bloodthirsty and lawless, committed to destroying institutions and slaughtering civilians instead of restoring or preserving law and order. President Donald Trump has already suspended negotiations for a trade deal, ‘in light of the continued chaos and anarchy there.’

“By all accounts, what edicts are known to be imposed by decree from the Celestial Mandate government reflect a harsh, moralistic worldview. Adultery, prostitution, fornication, petting, kissing, flirting, dating, immodesty, gambling, drinking, dancing, smoking, drugs, homosexuality, pornography, polygamy, incest, bribery, stripping, pop, rap, heavy metal, and other forms of ‘decadent music,’ most movies, games, etc. are now punishable by death. These executions are conducted without trials and the condemned are often beaten, raped, and tortured prior to death at the hands of firing squads.

“Incidentally, the new regime has refused to lend any more money to foreign nations, has attempted to call in debts owed to China, and has returned those parts of China under its rule to the gold standard. Massive drops in farm prices and exports have followed this, along with the imposition of economic sanctions by no fewer than seven countries, including Japan and South Korea. To deal with rising unemployment and reduced revenue, the Celestial Mandate regime has conscripted more and more young men especially into its armed forces, which has the added benefit to its cause of increasing manpower to use against the ‘reactionary decadent imperialist scum,’ as its new Supreme Leader, Wang Xi-Jian, has called the remaining forces of the Chinese Communist Party regime led by General Xiao Li-Chen of the People’s Liberation Army.

“With us, as a special guest, we have retired NATO Supreme Commander and former Presidential candidate General Wesley Clark, who can perhaps give us some better insights on this matter. General, what are your thoughts on this China business? First of all, can the Chinese Government at this point be saved from complete disaster and defeat? Right now, it’s not looking good for them. They’re at their lowest point since the Long March, arguably. Most outsiders believe that the People’s Liberation Army is now on the ropes. What are your thoughts on this issue?” Chuck Todd asked the former SACEUR.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.