To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!
Chapter 30

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Late Christmas Eve

“Oh, fuck ... damn it!” Kate Walsh exclaimed as I pounded her very hard from behind, knowing that my spunk would damn her forever.

“You want this, don’t you?” I taunted the actress, enjoying how wet and juicy she was right then.

“Oh, God, yes!” Kate confessed.

“I don’t think that God has anything to do with this, not even the new one, Michael,” I teased her as she creamed herself on my prick and whimpered for more.

Kate moaned very loudly as I came inside her delectable gash right then, pumping her full of my seed. She was just past the point of complete ecstasy when I snapped her neck and she died briefly, only to be resurrected as a devil of Hell, a succubus, of course. In her new form, her menopause was no longer a factor and she was fertile as fuck, allowing me to knock her up at last. I pulled the actress close for a deep tongue kiss, which she brazenly enjoyed, just as she did streaking from one end of the house to the other afterward.

“Told you that you’d love it,” Bridget Fonda, who had just been turned hours before Kate, reminded her.

“That you did, smarty pants, that you did,” Kate rejoined while kissing Bridget very hard on the lips, “I can’t wait to rim your sweet ass!”

“Go for it!” Bridget dared her, running back to the bed in a chase with Kate in hot pursuit.

“Alright, you two clowns, have at it. I’m gonna see who’s at the door,” I told the ladies as I went to answer the doorbell...

I’d really have to get a new butler for the lady of the house, another Kate with the last name of Beckinsale. It was practically my house, too, now, but legally, it belonged to the British actress best known for the Underworld series. At any rate, I found myself confronted by several active as well as retired or semi-retired adult film stars, who frankly were quarreling with each other even as they waited for me. They included Lexi Belle, Riley Reid, Jill Kassidy, Audrey Hollander, Stormy Daniels, Eva Lovia, Romi Rain, Sativa Rose, Inari Vachs, Kobe Tai, Raylene, Julia Ann, Brandi Love, Sunny Leone, Felicia, Kylie Ireland, Sinn Sage, Tabitha Stevens, Sammie Rhodes, Envy, Jill Kelly, Sandra Romain, Katja Kassin, Belladonna, Heather Hunter, Holly Hollywood, Scarlet Fever, Summer Storm, Gauge, Evan Stone, Jessica Drake, Lexington Steele, Melissa Hill, Charlie, Nici Sterling, Chloe, Nina Hartley, Monica Sweetheart, Lana Rhoades, Jay Taylor, James Deen, Ron Jeremy, Gina Valentina, Mia Khalifa, and Kimmy Granger.

“Ah, you gals, the first batch. I assure you, more are on the way. Thank you for accepting my invitation. Feel free to sit down. Now, before you ask me anything, let me offer you some beer or wine and fajitas. Eat, drink, and be merry, as they say. It’s not as if you’ll be driving very much after today, if you ever did. You presumably know by now who I am, don’t you?” I laid it all out, while the maids of the household waited on us hand and foot.

“I still can’t get used to seeing Hillary Clinton in the role of housemaid. Quite a trip. Does she ever have to do any ... sexual stuff with people?” Nina spoke first, being the “dean” of sorts of this delegation.

“Well, strictly speaking, she’s not a housemaid as much as she is Kate Beckinsale’s indentured bondwoman for seven years, as part of her purgatorial sentence as a damned soul in Hell. Unlike you, she doesn’t get the option of becoming a succubus just yet. She’s a war criminal, so she still gets off easy. Yes, the sentence can be renewed or expired, and no, the option isn’t hers. It’s not even Kate’s. It’s mine. Also, yes, if Kate wants Hillary to eat her out, she will,” I told her, even as Kate Winslet walked out of the bathroom, adding yet another Kate to the picture.

She wasn’t alone, either, as demonstrated by the way that Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti followed her closely behind, staring at her sweet demon ass. Garcetti was already turned and I could tell that much from his crimson eyes. Kate had finished the job with a Super Drain and given me control of the mayorship of one of the largest cities in the country. There were giggles and snickers coming from several of the porn starlets at seeing the mayor naked and clearly subservient to me now.

“Anyway, Lord Asmodeus, I know exactly who you are. King of Hell, Prince of Darkness, etc. Increasingly, too, our infernal overlord, the supreme demonic hegemon of most of Earth by now. You’ve got most of Hollywood under your spell, too, so it was only a matter of time before you got around to the adult industry. We wondered, more and more, when we could expect your summons.

“Interesting that you didn’t come to us, as you did with others. Why is that? You invited us to dinner instead. At your ... place, or is that Kate’s place, I suppose. Then again, I gather that any homes that your succubi or incubi own really belong to you, anyway. So what gives?” Nina continued her spokeswoman role.

“Some of you didn’t show up today. But it’s an open-ended invitation. Today was just the first opportunity. I’m glad that you could grasp the urgency and not be afraid to meet the Devil Himself. Anyway, you’re very hard-working and jaded, and no doubt, you burn through a lot of calories. More to the point, dinner says something. It says that you’re not trash to me. You’re a guest, entitled to hospitality and common courtesy. It says that I mean what I say about not slut-shaming anyone. I did things differently with other celebs because they’re used to pampering. They could use a little domination and aggression on my part,” I explained my attitude in a way that made more than a little sense to the porn diva, probably the most senior actress still performing well on any level.

“Very well, then. Allow me to come to the point for myself, at least. I can’t speak for the others as to acceptance or rejection. But I accept. Why not? You’ve assured me that I won’t face torment, it’s clear that I’m unlikely to ever see Heaven, and given the caliber of people going, I’m not sure that I’d wish to do so. Jeb Bush? Honestly? Sorry, I just don’t see what Michael sees in him. Or his brother George, who, as you noted about Hillary, is a war criminal. Also, rather selfishly, I kinda like the idea of losing years off my age, even if I flatter myself that I’ve aged very well,” Nina replied, removing her dress to demonstrate her commitment.

“Very well, then. Anyone else wish to speak?” I asked the others.

“Not at the moment, other than to wish you Happy Holidays. I’m not even sure what holidays the Devil, even the new one, would celebrate, and to compliment the chef. Who the hell made these fajitas? They’re outstanding!” Felicia spoke up briefly.

“I’ll be sure to tell Huma Abedin that you enjoyed her cooking,” I answered, even as Nina rose and planted herself directly on my lap, not wasting time at all.

“So, how about it, Mr. Devil? Want to claim my immortal soul?” Nina didn’t wait for my response before mounting my thick, throbbing demon dick and riding me with a vengeance.

I grabbed her cheeks, which were firmer than expected, held onto her waist with the other hand, and began aggressively pumping in tandem with this living legend of porn. For a sixty-year old woman, she had little if any pubic hair, which was fascinating, but then she was a sex worker, so that made more sense with her. I rammed her deeper and harder, impaling her with my prick as she held onto me for dear life. I gestured to invite Lexington Steele to take her asshole and make it a DP, which just drove her even wilder as he began nailing her tush in earnest.

“Are you ready for this?” I challenged Nina, even as Lexington popped out for a moment, per my hand signals.

“Fuck, yeah!” Nina declared as Monica Bellucci, fresh back from Europe, filmed the action.

“Alright, here it comes. Your eternal damnation in the form of white-hot demon jizz!” I announced as I shot several ropes of my spunk up inside her at last.

“It’s done, isn’t it? I’m damned now,” Nina thought aloud.

“Yep!” I then signaled to Lexington and he snapped her neck to turn her.

The demoness version of Nina Hartley was even wetter and yummier, to say the least. That was especially true once I turned her over to the tender mercies (or lack thereof) of Lexington Steele and Ron Jeremy. Her hubby was about to go from the sexual frying pan into the very hot and lusty fire. If he thought that their marriage was steamy before, he ain’t seen nothing yet. As for the male actors, they were both about to be Super Drained and they had to know it, even as Ron fucked her pussy from below and Lexington returned to her ass from above.

Before I could say another word, Kimmy Granger was on her knees in front of me, sucking my cock with incredible hunger for it and thirst for my seed. Far from resenting this, Kate Beckinsale joined her in that position, both of them passing my prick back and forth for their sharing pleasure. Jessica Alba spread her butt-cheeks and slid her tongue along Kimmy’s crack to eat her ass, too, which made her more than jump. She had just finished a threesome with Rachel Weisz and Daniel Craig, but she was still horny as fuck.

“See why I’m called ‘semendemon,’ babe? I guess that I’ll be even more of one now, quite literally. I want to swallow every last drop of this load and then find more cum to drink. I love that you taste of Nina’s cunt, among others. I’m already a sex fiend, but I’m gonna love being a succubus! Oh, hell, just fuck me ... please!” Kimmy stopped sucking long enough to push me aggressively onto my back and climb aboard me.

“Evan, you know what to do,” I told Evan Stone, the porn stud, who ease into Kimmy’s tight end before humping harder at her insistence.

“Oh, fuck, yeah! Take my pussy, take my ass! Someone give me some pussy to eat or cock to suck now!” Kimmy pleaded, though her request was treated differently than expected.

Instead of cunt or dick, Jessica Alba sat down with her bottom facing Kimmy’s tongue, daring her to lick it. Kimmy didn’t protest at all, choosing to just go with it and rim Jessica with a vengeance, making her scream her name. I continued slamming my cock balls deep into Kimmy’s eager snatch, stretching her sweet, wet slit further than ever. I also joined her in licking Jessica’s crack, which made the former Dark Angel star moan and cream herself once more.

“Don’t forget that this ass is mine, babe,” I reminded Jessica as I slipped a finger up her delicious booty.

“Always yours, Master. Cash is happy that you own it, too, just as you own his. Right now, I believe that he’s busy getting his balls drained by Lindsay Lohan, while Natalie Portman pegs him. Talk about your treats! I’m just glad that you’ve rid me of my hang-ups! They were such a drag!” Jessica exclaimed just before she came, squirting on my face and Kimmy’s.

“Well, becoming a devil tends to do that to someone,” I chuckled as Kimmy’s slippery twat grew wetter still, indicating that she was in a state of true infernal bliss.

“Yes, well, if you’ll excuse me, I have a threesome with Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal in the works. They just texted me the invite. Incest is so fucking hot!” Jessica winked at me as she slid off my face and Kimmy’s, licking off her own juices.

It wasn’t much longer before I saw Huma Abedin get bent over and fucked hard from behind over some furniture by Daniel Craig. Rachel Weisz was with him, busily spreading Huma’s cheeks to tongue her asshole with enthusiasm while her husband plowed her good and hard. If Huma objected, she could have fooled me. Mayor Garcetti, meanwhile, ended up balls deep inside Eva Green, making the French actress bite her bottom lip as he slammed into her cunt from the back. Kate Winslet hadn’t left his side, preferring to emulate Rachel Weisz by rimming her partner’s newer female companion.

I lost it at last, erupting inside Kimmy Granger while Evan Stone pulled out of her butt to snap her neck and turn her demonic as well. He clearly wanted to be Super Drained as well, and it would be much easier if he got it on with a freshly turned and eager young succubus like Kimmy Granger. Sure enough, she changed into a devil and he pushed back inside her bottom to make her howl her primal thrill while I slid out of her dripping wet snatch.

“Who wants it next, honeys?” I turned to the porn stars present, at which point the rest of the ladies rushed me and turned the action into a reverse gang-bang.

I was soon so neck deep in female flesh that it was wilder than most men’s imaginations could even conceive. I wasn’t sure if Kylie Ireland or Envy or Felicia was the wildest ride among them, but they all proved just why they were such big names in porn. Even Mia Khalifa, once awkward, embarrassed, and torn about her past in the industry, embraced her destiny like a champ, enjoying her new life as a wanton, unabashed slut. This was definitely the ultimate male fantasy on steroids and I had to admit to myself that it was well worth any kind of logistical stress.

James Deen, for his part, was busy screwing Monica Bellucci while she manned the camcorder, not that it stopped her from filming at all. He had Finola Hughes involved soon, too, the British actress eagerly licking the Italian’s ass and sucking his cock straight from Monica’s soaked slit more than once. Even Helena Bonham Carter got involved, licking his balls he drove balls deep into Monica’s hungry snatch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.