To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 28

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 28 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Damn it, you’re every bit the stud that I hoped that you’d be!” Lauren exclaimed after I spilled my seed inside her roommate, Claire Humphrey, so soon after fucking Lauren and several others.

“Yes, and I hope that having damned me, he’ll turn me at last,” Claire presented her neck for me to snap, which I did like a twig.

Claire, fine specimen of biracial Bahamian beauty that she was, arose now as a red-skinned devil and she was even more glorious now. She smelled so strongly of steamy, sweaty sex that anyone could tell what she just did. She was mine for sure now. I winked at Claire while now grabbing her other two roommates, Marisol Tsao, a mixed Chinese-Colombian cutie as well as Kerry Quinlan, her third roommate, originally a Boston Irish Catholic if there ever was one.

“How much time do we have?” Lauren asked me while Claire fucked her hard from behind with a rather impressive futa-cock.

“Until the press conference. I intend to join it, whether Trump likes it or not. I want you gals to tag along, though. You can Super Drain Brian May, Neil de Grasse Tyson, and Bill Nye the Science Guy together. I want them all bagged and yesterday, you see. It was the perfect trap and they fell into it. After that, I want you to go to South Africa and start converting folks there. Anyone fourteen and up who doesn’t have a halo, babe. Claire, you can go to the Congo and do the same. Marisol is to go to Nigeria and work her way westward, while Kerry does the same in the Sudan and spreads out from there. We’ll own Africa, what parts aren’t already controlled by Michaelists, that is.

“Same rules for all of you. No one with a halo. Don’t interrupt Michaelist gatherings, either, any of you. Let them do their thing. We’re working together with the Michaelists, in some friendly competition, but not hostile or adversarial at all. The goal is to turn as many humans as possible into either Raptured saints or devils of Hell as quickly as we reasonably or realistically can. However, no one below fourteen is to be turned. They must reach that new age of majority and consent first. I’m giving the Michaelists a wide berth, letting them do their thing without direct confrontation or conflict in most cases, due to this need to cooperate with them when possible,” I informed the group as I continued humping both Marisol and Kerry back and forth.

“Hey!” Chet announced himself right then, bursting into the apartment, very angry and jealous by now, “what the fuck are you doing?”

“Getting fucked by a fellow she-devil with a futa-dick, honey. Why don’t you shut up, line up behind Claire, and dip your wick into a demon pussy that’s hot as candle wax ... you know that you want some tail, don’t you? Just go for it. Fuck the hell out of Claire! You won’t regret it!” Lauren encouraged Chet, who found himself irresistibly drawn to Claire’s naked ass.

Before Lauren could say another thing, Chet did as she advised and slid into Claire’s hot, wet pussy from behind to fuck her silly. He wasn’t prepared for the reality of what screwing a succubus meant, but he now discovered just how intense it could be. Before he knew it, he came inside Claire, causing her to cream herself and also cum inside Lauren, who then moaned a very loud climax.

This caused both Marisol and Kerry to squirt and me to shoot a few rushed ropes into each, eager as I was to ensure that both were damned. They came yet again after feeling my load in each of them. I snapped their necks quickly and kept fucking them in turns, not quite being ready to stop. I definitely enjoyed watching Lauren go behind Chet and start buggering him with her own futa-cock while Claire milked him with her bottom. It was not enough to damn him, after all. He needed to turn demonic and in a hurry.

“Chet, my boy, you’re gonna love being a devil!” I declared as I began butt-fucking Marisol along with Kerry, “You’ll never regret it. By the way, your first task is to go to Israel and Palestine and turn as many secular Jews, Reform Jews, secular Arabs, modernist Christians and Muslims, foreigners, soldiers, police, club owners, prostitutes, pornographers, strippers, bartenders, and activist types as you can. Also turn what you can of the Samaritan and Druze communities. Fourteen years of age and up, though none with halos, and steer clear of any Michaelist gatherings. Everyone else is fair game.

“When you’re done there, go up north to Lebanon, east to Jordan, and northeast to Syria for the same work. By then, you won’t have to give a wide berth to Michaelists, because there will be none left. The Rapture will have taken them all away, you see. My own Mideast Peace Plan will be carried out heavily through your efforts, and that’s to turn the people of the Middle East into devils, those who don’t go up in the Rapture, that is. By the time you’re done, the Middle East will be a very different region indeed. It will have peace at last. Don’t worry. You can come back to Lauren and the ladies later. You have plenty of folks elsewhere to fuck for now.

“As for you gals, be assured that any of your boyfriends who turn can also stay intimate with you, but they will be given assignments, too, in the meantime. This is gonna be one hell of a wild ride. Damn, girls, your butts are nice and tight as fuck! Anyway, I assure you that the ‘demon dip’ party plan will be taken up. Just not by you gals ... yet. It will happen soon enough, though. It’s just that you have other work to do right now. It’s a great idea, though. I may also include elements of it by crashing some parties, if you know what I mean,” I chuckled while enjoying the ladies’ fine hip and ass work as they pushed back on every stroke.

I lit up a cigar as I came inside each lady’s ass in separate spurts. I watched as Lauren and Claire continued to Super Drain Chet, now directing Marisol and Kerry to add themselves to that work. He would be such a stud demon, no doubt of that! I didn’t have too much time left before I had to leave for the press conference, but I had enough time to watch the news as well as the Super Drain and feel some satisfaction in my handiwork. Pretty damn soon, I thought, if the Holy Ghost doesn’t wreck things, I will own this fucking planet! Of course, he had motivated me to take it over sooner rather than later, but that was hardly a bad thing. I was just miffed that he kept slaughtering people for the sake of spite or malice. In my moral code, violence was a lot harder to justify than sex.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.