To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 25

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Hello, Kate,” I announced myself, just as she turned around in the kitchen.

“Wait, aren’t you ... Satan?” Kate asked me now, a bit stunned, but not as much from having watched the news.

“Incorrect. I’m Lord Asmodeus, the new and current King of Hell and Prince of Darkness. I’m here for your soul, of course. What do you make of that? I fully intend to claim it by hook or by crook. Once I own you, life will be much better, trust me on that. Just imagine what you can achieve as a demon that you never could as a human. Demons don’t require sleep, don’t have intestines, don’t age, and can’t be killed by anything known to Man. Menopause, menstruation? Not issues anymore, ever again. You can and will breed, though. You can breed more demons. Who will not have any birth defects, I swear.

“Trust me on this, babe. You’ll love it as a demon. The alternative is just hoping that you get Raptured? Otherwise, you’re in danger from the Holy Ghost and his rising new army of soldiers out of China. Unlike the armies imagined by Abraham Lincoln, this one could take drinks from the Ohio or make tracks on the Blue Ridge. They’ll be invincible to regular human foes, because they will all be controlled by one mind and will, that of the Holy Ghost, who will act much like Sauron and absolutely command them with perfect discipline. When they commit atrocities, they won’t be accidental or incidental. They will be intentional.

“So, what do you say? Want to make a deal with the Devil?” I posed the query, even as my hand wandered up her short and silky chemise.

“Holy smokes ... that’s a lot of bloody news at once! You’re ... a demon ... you’ve come for my soul, but you’re not the bad guy. That’s the Holy Ghost, who traditional Christians teach is a part of the Godhead, a good guy. You’re one hell of a horny bloke, in more ways than one, fucking frisky, if you ask me. And ... damn ... that’s one fucking hell of a big cock you’ve got there!” Kate noticed my massive dong at last.

“Yes, it is, isn’t it?” I grinned as my hand slid her panties down to her ankles and exposed her bottom to the cool air.

Kate visibly shivered as she felt my hands exploring her ass at last. When I raised her chemise above her waist and pushed her over the kitchen island, she instinctively gasped, but she bit her lower lip and started cooperating with me. Far from resisting, Kate Beckinsale spread her thighs further apart to make it easier to invade her sweet, slippery snatch from behind. When I used my forked demon tongue to lick her bottom for several seconds, she moaned and bit her lower lip yet again. I licked each cheek of her bum and she creamed herself without any warning. There was no hint of resistance to me, of course.

“Your ass is delicious, you know,” I told Kate, who pushed toward my mouth with her butt-crack.

“You ... you have a forked tongue!” Kate responded with astonishment.

“The better to lick you, my dear,” I paraphrased the Big Bad Wolf.

“If you’ll do that for me ... frequently ... I’m yours! You like my bum, my arse? It’s all yours, for whatever you like, my Lord! Own my bottom! Own my fanny, too! I don’t care what else or who else you do ... no, wait, I want you to seduce my daughter, Lily, who’s of age now. Her, too. Give her this, too. She’ll melt for you, too. Oh, fuck, yes! You can have me however you like ... and I’m sure that she’ll agree with me! You can have a mother and daughter duo whenever you wish!” Kate simply surrendered the booty by now, unable or unwilling to fight her carnal needs anymore.

“Alright, then, here we go!” I announced as I shoved my thick, hard cock up her juicy slit.

“Oh ... fuck ... yeah!” Kate screamed as my dick drilled deeper up her hot mess of a slit.

Kate held onto the island with both hands for dear life, as my powerful demon prick invaded her soft and slick pussy repeatedly to our mutual satisfaction. When my pointed tail entered her backdoor, she jumped for a second, but she soon pushed back eagerly at that appendage as well as the one taking her cunt. One thing was clear. This British babe was mine forever. I would get to hear her posh English accent cuss as often as I pleased while I humped her out of her mind. I also decided that whenever she wasn’t at work or some other type of occasion, she’d wear only a demise, tunic, or other kind of slip, nothing more than that, not even her panties. It would have to be something short or otherwise “immodest,” of course. Modesty was bad, part of the past.

“Just wait until your daughter licks your butt for the first time ever and you lick hers. I intend to keep you ready and eager for that tongue of hers to invade your bottom and vice versa. When you’re not working or doing some other task that requires something else, at most you’ll wear something like this or similarly skimpy. If you’re not stark naked, that is, both of you. Imagine getting to rim each other and others as often as you please ... in public, even.

“That will be something very positive, as opposed to negative things like being executed by the Holy Ghost’s stormtroopers. Trust me, this is the way to live, honey buns! You’re gonna love it!” I declared while ravishing the delectable Kate and admiring those fantastic buttocks of hers.

“Do whatever you like to me ... but please ... cum inside me now!” Kate finally pleaded as I spurted several ropes of my hot jizz into her warm, wet cunny.

This triggered an explosive orgasm, one that made Kate scream her ecstasy loud enough to be heard three countries away. I knew that I had to strike while the iron was hot, so I took a very sharp knife from beneath the island and shoved it into her kidneys to kill her. She was mine now, after all. I owned her soul and body both and I chose to collect my winnings right away. I finished her with the same blade across her throat to make her death quicker and less agonizing. She naturally turned demon before my very eyes, her flesh turning crimson and growing a tail quicker than fuck. Speaking of tails, I finally pulled mine out of her ass and I heard a popping sound as a result.

“Master ... I love this life already! Thank you, love! I’ve never felt more alive than after you fucked me and killed me. This moment ... I feel such primal, vital energy, my Lord! It’s amazing! I’ll do whatever you like, Sire. Whatever my King requires of me! Just please ... make sure that you never discard me. I’m yours, milord!” Kate groveled to me now without any hint of shame.

“Well, first, clean up this mess, but use your new magical powers to do so. Then, call your daughter home. We will seduce her together. This is my new home on Earth at least, for the foreseeable future, so prepare to play hostess to my entire cadre of followers, though we’ll also spend plenty of time at other residences, chiefly that of Monica Bellucci in Rome. Also, you’re to seduce Stanley Tucci, Vince Vaughn, Saoirse Ronan, Henry Czerny, Jean Reno, Meghan Trainor, Julia Ormond, Ben Cross, Bridget Fonda, William Shatner, William Atherton, Chazz Palminteri, Max von Sydow, Stacy Keach, Harris Yulin, Eugene Levy, Mena Suvari, Avery Brooks, Marc Alaimo, Ron Howard, Chris Sarandon, Mark Hamill, Gates McFadden, Alexander Siddig, and Brent Spiner. Your daughter, Lily, can help with a lot of that.

“Now, for my part, I have more seductions to do. People will come in and out of this place, crash for a while, and then go back to their regular homes as part of their missions. Just accept it, babe. Also, you’re to be one of my Queens of Hell, one of several, it seems. You’ve more than earned it once you’ve achieved this. And it’s only fitting that my residences should each be hosted by one of my consorts, don’t you agree?” I smacked Kate’s bum as I informed her of my plans, making her squirm and moan all over again.

My next step was, of course, at the home of one Alyson Hannigan, whom I was more than prepared to seduce by any means necessary. However, as time was of the urgency, I simply grabbed her out of her bath before she knew what was what, and proceeded next to the home of Morgan Smith. Finding the two in the midst of passionate sex, I deposited an unconscious Alyson on an ottoman near the foot of their bed, swung by where Alexis Denis was last spotted, snatched him, and left him suddenly drowsy on the floor. I then picked up a semi-conscious Anna Kendrick and returned to Morgan’s residence with her in tow, at which point I awakened everyone.

Anna noticed me first and started to scream, but I stopped her scream with a deep, open-mouthed kiss that let her feel my forked tongue. I began unzipping her khaki shorts and she found herself pulling them down for me, exposing her lace thong to me and everyone else present. I then pulled Alexis and Alyson close and gave each of them a rather stunning French kiss in turn, ripping open his shirt while fondling her naked breasts. While a jolted Morgan and her husband David tried not to enjoy the scene too much, it was clear that they loved it, as indicated by the way that Morgan kept grabbing her hubby’s buns and he continued to caress her tits.

Pulling both of them toward me, I tangled my tongue with Morgan and David alike, even as Alyson and Alexis stood in awe. Anna, for her part, was bottomless by now, having slid her panties down to her feet, too. I grabbed Alexis next and guided him into Anna’s snatch, which was dripping wet by now, even as I separated David from Morgan. I then directed David to enter Alyson from behind, taking full advantage of her complete nudity. Once that was done, I slid my thick demon cock far inside Morgan’s now adulterous twat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.