To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 23

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Oh, my God, it’s you!” Lacey Chabert reacted as soon as she saw me, “you’re the Devil!”

“Yes and no. I’m the new King of Hell and Prince of Darkness. I’m the new Prince of this world, or god of this world, or all of the other terms associated by your former faith with my notorious predecessor, Satan. My name is Asmodeus, Lord Asmodeus, to be precise. But, yes, I’m the new head of all devils, so that makes me the new Devil, rather than the old one. Hell is under new management, as is Heaven to be precise. All demonkind answers directly to me,” I stipulated, much to her shock.

“Why did you say... ‘former faith,’ Your Infernal Majesty?” Lacey asked, curiously using more deference than expected.

“Well, that’s pretty obvious. You were traded for Anne Boleyn in the final swap between Michael, the new King of Heaven, and me. Yes, Michaelism is his baby, though I suggested it to him. I figured that, as the new Boss, the new Supreme Being, whatever one wishes to call the dude, he deserves some worship in his own right from those who are Heaven-bound. You see, Jehovah, Jesus, and Satan are all dead, though the Holy Ghost fled and now runs that outfit in China that’s butchering sinners left and right. Nasty character, not the Mr. Nice Guy that the Bible claims at all.

“Long story, but essentially I swapped Anne Boleyn out for you and Michael accepted the deal. That’s why your hubby has a halo and you don’t. You’ll never get to set foot in Heaven. It’s just not gonna happen for you, babe. So, you might as well woman up or demon up or whatever and face facts. You’re going to Hell, one way or another. The good news is that I want you on my team. I want you to become a demon like me. Don’t worry. I’ve suspended the torments indefinitely. I need warriors for Armageddon, as I think that Michael will find that he does, too.

“He’ll be turning souls into angels before you know it, trust me. You’re not gonna get to be neutral in this war. I’m not one hundred percent sure of the Holy Ghost’s long-term goals, but I suspect that they’re very apocalyptic in nature. Hence the Armageddon reference, which knowing the Holy Ghost’s insane pride in that book of propaganda and creative license called the Bible that he inspired, he’ll probably make quite literal if he can. So, anyway, here I am, ready to claim the soul for which I bartered a Queen of England,” I announced, much to Lacey’s astonishment.

“So ... Christianity is useless, won’t get me into Heaven. Nor will Michaelism. In short, nothing will get me into Heaven, to spend eternity with my husband, because YOU cut a deal for my soul with a glorified archangel who is now running the show there? I could stand on my head for a decade, and I’d still go to Hell. Damn! This is your fault! Yours and Michael’s, that is. You owe me a husband, you know! You owe me a helluva lot of sex, too, that I’ll be missing once he goes up in this apparent Rapture that I was already afraid might leave me behind, due to the halo thing. So ... are you gonna pay up or not?” Lacey Chabert challenged me, making me laugh.

“Well, I can promise you, babe, that you won’t be shortchanged on the sex front, but as for husbands, just bear in mind that monogamy is dead or dying everywhere outside of Heaven. Marriage, even if you achieved it, wouldn’t mean fidelity at all. In fact, once I’ve come inside you, you’ll be a devil and you won’t care who I fuck and don’t fuck, as long as you’re among the former rather than the latter. That being said, if you still want a husband, knowing that it means sharing one, I’m more than willing to take you as my latest bride, another Queen of Hell,” I warned Lacey, who closed the distance, lifted her skirt, dropped her panties, and wrapped her legs around me.

“Oh, just shut up and fuck me, okay?” she was very blunt now.

“Have it your way, babe. Just consider yourself duly warned,” I grinned as I rammed my massive demon cock inside her already wet and eager snatch.

Lacey’s reaction to the enormous prick shoving in and out of her messy twat was to cream herself almost instantly in response and moan with her growing delight. She pushed back with her hips repeatedly, aching for more dick to take her several times over. I bottomed out before she expected it and now I was so far up her cunt that my cock pushed against her cervix a few times. She gritted her teeth and bit her lower lip as she took it balls deep inside her dripping wet gash. She also bit me a couple of times between kisses to my mouth, her tongue entwined with my reptilian fork version.

“Do it, my Dark Lord ... spill your demon seed in me ... put your devil spawn in my womb!” Lacey begged me now, well aware that she craved my white-hot demon jizz in her ravaged pussy.

“As you wish!” I teased Lacey as I erupted inside her slippery slit, filling her up with my diabolical spunk.

“What ... now? What do I do ... to turn succubus?” Lacey revealed that she paid attention to some of the news for sure.

“Kill yourself. Take your own life and rise again as a she-devil. Sound good?” I demanded, getting an eager nod from a new and improved Lacey Chabert, now definitely on Team Hell.

Lacey grabbed a pill bottle and poured some red wine to down it, opting for less violence, but it was still a very effective way to go as long as no one pumped her stomach. Sure enough, she hit the floor, suffering cardiac arrest, and rising a minute or so later in new, stronger demonic shape. She looked in the vanity mirror at her horns, hooves, red skin, and pointed tail, rather enjoying the sight. She was now mine, but what to do with her? Where could I put her that would be of the best use?

“Go to Canada now. Go to every high school in Quebec first, every public one that is, find every male fourteen years old and up, provided that he doesn’t have a halo, and seduce him. Also, pose for naked selfies and perform in whatever sex tapes they want to do, using this to make the evidence of demonic transformation go viral. I want Quebec to go as heavily demonic as parts of the USA. Once you’ve completed this task, proceed to New Brunswick, then Prince Edward Island, then Nova Scotia, and finally Newfoundland to repeat the same exact mission there. Public schools only. Students, teachers, faculty, staff, etc.

“Oh, and I just thought of something else. Kim and Khloe, both of you come here now!” I summoned the Kardashian sisters, both of them quite eager to please me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.