To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!
Chapter 22

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Jen, remember that wish of yours? You can do a version of that, but leave the church schools alone for now. There are no church camps open in December, of course. Instead, I want you to go through high schools in Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon. Basically, all Western states outside of Utah and California. Don’t worry about California, as it’s covered already. Leave Utah be for now. I want to give Michael a chance to Rapture as many Mormons as possible for the moment, knowing that I can pick up whomever I like afterward.

“Your mission is simple and straightforward. Seduce every male without a halo who is at least fourteen years of age. That will take you a while, of course, but it’s pretty close to what you want. Plenty of redneck boys, too, to put it mildly, in several of those states. Black, brown, white, yellow, red, don’t discriminate at all. Ball them all. Suck their cocks, bend over for them to take it up the ass, spread your legs and put them on their shoulders to get it balls deep in the pussy, and encourage them to film it, too. Take selfies afterward with any of the guys who want bragging rights of fucking the great Jennifer Aniston. I want this to go viral as fuck, including sex tapes if you can manage it.

“I want you to blaze a trail and leave a path of complete destruction of the existing social mores all over the place. I want this to be a legendary trek for you, the epic journey of a living legend in Hollywood who has opted to surrender the booty to as many hot-blooded youths and young men as she can handle. It will be raining men for you, not to mention lads, my dear. I think that you’ll be surprised at how much ground you can cover in such a short space of time. I need soldiers for my army, and while there must obviously still be plenty of humans in these territories, gathering my demon horde will benefit humanity, too.

“This will have a snowball effect, of course, as the new incubi will turn many women and girls into succubi as well. I’m glad that succubi don’t tend to yield to jealousy, thankfully. Large demon populations will form overnight throughout the West, and this will also tip the primary results the way that I want them to go, which is for Bernie first, followed by Yang. I want those two to be the strongest contenders for the Democratic nomination coming out of the primaries. Demons will be under orders to vote for Bernie until he’s gotten delegates, and then vote for Yang until he gets delegates, too.

“Warren’s on her own, of course, but I expect that she’ll do well enough to secure the Vice-Presidency. She’s still in the top range and with Mayor Pete, Cory Booker, and Mike Bloomberg out of commission, she’ll dominate the coastal elite vote, anyway. You know, the soy latte vote. The Starbucks vote. She’s gonna have that locked. I need Yang to be strong enough to help deliver the nomination to Bernie in the event of a brokered convention. Then he can become Secretary of either Treasury or Commerce.

“Anyway, your actions will help that come to pass. By cutting a large swath through the high schools of the Southwest, the Rocky Mountain States, and the Pacific Northwest, you’ll create a ripple effect, particularly if their parents get turned, and they will. Imagine being a parent of one of these new demons and coming home to find them in their full demonic glory, lusty and eager for incest. Moms will enthusiastically bend over for their sons and dads will be helpless to resist their daughters’ charms. Before too long, they’re switching parties, voting in the Democratic primaries, and handing them wholesale to Bernie and Yang. If they’re not Democrats already, of course.

“With Joe Biden gone, Bernie will be the front-runner, anyway, and many Biden voters will switch to him. Some voters just trust old, white men more. I can see why some prefer that and why some don’t. Presidents tend to be old, white men, so that’s what many voters have come to expect, while others want something different, and for them, well, there’s Yang. Especially with his UBI. But for many voters, an old, white man is just reassuring, like a national grandpa. Plus, for some, old, white men remind them of what the Democratic Party used to be, a party of unionized factory workers, Mom and Pop merchants, farmers, truckers, and coal miners. It’s nostalgia and that’s a potent emotional force.

“You’re probably wondering how the King of Hell and Prince of Darkness knows this stuff, but it’s simple. I’m the Devil now, the new Devil. I know people very well. I know what helps and hurts, what their pains and pleasures are, what frustrates and excites them, all kinds of things. I know their hopes and dreams, their plans and schemes. I know their inner psyches, what appeals to them, what makes people tick. I’m a better psychoanalyst than Sigmund Freud! It all comes with their territory, I assure you,” I declare, while still ravaging Valeria Golino from behind, enjoying her luscious ass.

“Well, sire, you know me. I’m your girl! It will be my pleasure,” Jen winked at me as she emphasized the word “pleasure.”

Jennifer Aniston then swished her pointed tail impishly, stuck out her tongue, and vanished rather eagerly. She left a cloud of smoke in her wake, a deliberate, unnecessary effect meant to play up her new demonic identity. Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, and Gwyneth Paltrow all definitely noticed, especially since they were all connected to her through him. I had plans for them, too, though, and I was determined to carry them out.

“Angelina, I want you to start on high schools in North Dakota, followed by South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Iowa, and Minnesota. You’re to sweep through the Great Plains and seduce every male fourteen years and up in those high schools who doesn’t have a halo. Turn them into incubi. Use the Super Drain. Students, teachers, principals, janitors, school cops, guidance counselors, coaches, even the JROTC instructors. I want them cleaned out, but stick to public schools, of course. No doubt, once they’ve turned incubi, they’ll begin turning the girls and women into succubi. Between the Rapture and this, the human population of these states will drop dramatically.

“Naturally, this will not stop there, as sons will bang mothers, daughters entice fathers, brothers screw sisters, and vice versa. It will spread like a cancer or a virus, speaking of which I encourage you to pose for selfies and let them do viral videos or sex tapes if they wish. It’s gonna be wild. It will also affect the primaries, not to mention legislation in time. I expect that many states will be changing their various ‘blue laws’ in short order, and more than just the usual or obvious ones. Incest, prostitution, polygamy, etc. will be legalized and/or decriminalized, the age of consent laws in every state will be set at fourteen, that kind of thing.

“I have every intention of encouraging people to be as promiscuous as possible, to get it on indiscriminately, to be as slutty and hedonistic as they can be. After all, promiscuity makes the work of my incubi and succubi much easier. If people don’t worry, just do it, they’re far more likely to bed an incubus or succubus and not realize until it’s too late. Also, I just love sin on general principles, at least of that nature. Sin is in, as I like to say. Sin is in!

“Pregnancy isn’t a problem and won’t be under my new social order, especially not with a UBI, while STIs are going to be a lot easier to treat and cure. Just fuck a succubus or incubus. They can’t be infected and they’ll heal you, either through turning incubus outright or by dying and turning succubus. There goes your STIs. A lot of that issue will just fade away before anyone realizes it and in future generations, people will be stunned to hear of them along with mankind’s silly prudery. The incel culture will cease to exist as well. Those days are over,” I declared while reveling in the heat and tightness of Valeria’s delightful asshole.

“What about me?” Gwyneth wondered aloud.

“Go for the Rust Belt, disregarding race, of course. Slut your way through high schools in Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio. Take on every male fourteen and above without a halo, just like the others do. Take on all comers. Take selfies with them, let them do viral sex tapes with you, spread your legs for the fellas young and old ... even go for the youths playing hooky or staying home sick, as you can’t be infected by their chest colds and stomach flus. In fact, they’ll be miraculously healed once they’ve bedded you.

“By the time you’re done, you’ll turn the Rust Belt into a Red Belt of demons everywhere! I want this country very much in my grip by the time that the Rapture takes place. Those who don’t like this new society will have that much more motivation to convert to Michaelism and that will prune the human family tree of several branches, too. They will be eager to leave us behind, to abandon Earth for Heaven at last. This will aid the changes that we intend to the political landscape, of course. The more of that sort are Raptured, the better,” I insisted, even as Valeria creamed herself on me at last and I erupted into her delectable bottom.

“And me?” Brad inquired.

“You will strike hard Northeast. You know what I mean. Middle Atlantic, New England, border states like Maryland and Delaware, and DC itself, of course. Girls, girls, girls, my friend. Turn girls everywhere, ages fourteen and up, who aren’t sporting halos. Cut through high schools like a farmer with his scythe or sickle through the harvest. Teachers, too, of course, along with all of the faculty and staff. Get them to die right afterward, so they can turn succubus instantly and then turn the boys for their part. The good thing is that you won’t have a male refractory period, so you can move relentlessly through student bodies, if you will.

“As a devil, you can now cover a lot of ground. Just be sure to pose for all of the naked selfies and the viral sex tapes, too. We want the news cycle flooded with reports of this activity. The South will wait, just because it’s prime Rapture soil and I want Michael to have a chance to reap it for all he can. He will milk the South for souls like a dairy farmer hungry for cheese. It’s going to be probably the most depopulated region of the country, but that’s fine.

“I will repopulate it in short order, just in less orthodox ways, if the Holy Ghost doesn’t wreck our plans. In some ways, though, as long as he fails, he’ll produce more refugees and I’ll settle many of them in Dixie, as well as a lot of immigrants, to say the least. That will change the character of the South in some ways, but that’s also fine. They’ll be far less wedded to Dixie’s past and you’ll hear a lot less of this ‘the South’s gonna rise again’ nonsense down there.

“The big exception is Texas, though, and that’s your job, Valeria. I want you to take your newfound demonic body, luscious as it is, and sweep through the Lone Star State, bedding all of the usual types that I just mentioned, especially virile virgins. This incel business will be over and done with in Texas, trust me on that. Fourteen years old and up. No halo folks. Offer them your body and trust me, they’ll take you up on it. A teenage cock has no conscience and why should it? Wreak havoc on the old ways of doing business in Texas high schools. The old cliques, the old racial barriers, none of that will matter.

“Imagine a Texas where black, white, Vietnamese, and Latino are breeding each other like rabbits. One where even those not turned demonic will soon no longer give a crap about the past social norms. One where your cocktail waitress could well be a succubus and you’d never know it until she hikes up her skirt and bends over for your throbbing prick. One where hot single moms pull down their sweatpants and pull trains in Walmart and where lucky beach bums find sultry debutantes ready to pin them down and ride them in turns on the sand. One where orgies break out in Galveston’s historic district and whole neighborhoods participate.

“Clothing will become scarcer and scarcer, as people just stop seeing a need for it outside of extreme weather conditions. It will certainly become skimpier, with more and more people walking around topless, bottomless, or just in their underwear or bikinis. All of the beaches will become clothing optional or even outright nude ones. It will be much more obvious in the summer, of course, when things heat up for folks, and by that point, the growth of demonkind and demonic influence will be stronger still. You’re gonna help build such a new society, babe,” I instructed Valeria, even as I saw more of my troops return with their conquests.

Dustin Hoffman, Alec Baldwin, Christopher Walken, Bradley Whitford, Richard Gere, Claudia Schiffer, Jennifer Garner, Kurt Russell, Parminder Nagra, and Penelope Cruz were all mine now, thankfully. Their recruiters, Jane Krakowski, Kim Basinger, Ireland Baldwin, Frankie Cosmos, Phoebe Cates, Miranda Kerr, Orlando Bloom, Ben Affleck, Rosario Dawson, Sean Bean, and Nicolas Cage, were also present, awaiting their orders as well. I could certainly make good use of each of them and I would. My plans were far from complete, after all.

“Okay, Dustin, your next assignment is to bring Jessica Lange on our team, followed by Teri Garr, followed by Elisabeth Rohm, followed by Lisa Kudrow, followed by Virginia Madsen, and then Tara Reid. In that order. You will get them all on Team Hell, are we clear?” I commanded Dustin Hoffman, who beamed at the prospect of collecting so many souls in such short order.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.