To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Pardon our tardiness, my Lord. Jeff and I got distracted by surprise opportunity with Lindsay Lohan and Natalie Portman. It was a bit difficult to resist such an opening, so we took it. They’re both yours now, Master,” Kevin Kline announced himself and Jeff Richmond, surprising Jen and I alike.

“Is that a fact?” I chuckled as, sure enough, the two actresses that they mentioned appeared before me, both of them clearly succubi.

“They died already and turned, eh?” I commented as I grabbed Lindsay’s ass with one claw and Natalie’s with another.

“Hell, yes, Master!” Lindsay assured me, even as both men grinned with pride at their achievements.

“Whatever you wish, of course!” Natalie added her voice, even as I bent her over and slid into her now very hot mess of a pussy from behind.

“Well, I’ve wanted you for ages, you, too, Lindsay, so for now bend over next to her. I’ll swap back and forth, of course,” I told Ms. Lohan, who was eager to comply, “oh, and you two have new assignments now. Kevin, find Jessica Alba. I really want her on side. Jeff, grab Rachel Weisz. She’s gonna make a welcome addition to our team.”

“I love the sound of that!” Jeff beamed at the prospect of Rachel Weisz.

“Here, here,” Kevin smiled with delight at the notion of bedding Jessica Alba.

As for Jen, she got busy parting each woman’s cheeks and rimming whichever lady I wasn’t fucking right then. As a succubus tonguing other succubi’s asses, she wasn’t exactly worried about doing it, either. She knew that both women’s butts were clean as could be by now. She just knew that she wanted to be on my good side and earn whatever rewards I had in mind for her. She also genuinely enjoyed licking the female bottom, as she discovered, at least on a succubus. She even sucked both ladies’ tails for a moment, much to our shock.

“I love having a tail, you know! It’s so much fun! It drives home how much of an animal I really am, a primordial creature, a beast who just happens to be self-aware!” Jen pointed out while licking Natalie’s asshole and watching me pump in and out of Lindsay’s freckled tush.

“I think that Brad and you will really enjoy your reunion, especially if you use your tail to tickle his prostate!” I teased Jen while switching again to sink my demon dick back inside Natalie.

“Oooh, yes, I should do that! I should totally do that!” Jen gushed while running her eager tongue along Lindsay’s crack.

Both women were as wet as possible, not surprisingly, given that they were now succubi, creatures that tended to be permanently aroused. Succubi could put human sex addicts or nymphomaniacs to shame, to be perfectly blunt. They were literally designed to fuck men to death, after all. If the Super Drain didn’t kill a man first, many a guy would succumb to a heart attack from the sheer exertion required to keep pace with a succubus. Not even Hugh Hefner could outfuck a succubus. Only an incubus could do that, and sometimes, not even those.

My plan was coming along swimmingly, I thought as I drove harder in and out of Lindsay yet again. I grabbed her horns and held on for dear life, as if that could be imperiled in my case. The deeper I pushed into her twat, the juicier it got, the hotter a mess she was, her entire body yielding in earnest to her primal urges and instincts. As a succubus, she was reshaped for one purpose: sex ... lots of it. The function of a succubus was to fuck and suck, period, full stop.

If I were to let a succubus loose in a public high school, within a couple of hours, half of the males, teachers and students alike, would be demons, easily. Come to think of that, it wouldn’t be the worst idea in the world. All those randy, horny teenage boys would never know what hit them until they were already transformed into devils. They’d be fucking anything that moved, too, from each other to the sexiest cheerleaders who never gave them the time of day in the past. There was no way that most teenage girls could refuse an incubus, even a brand new one. They didn’t have the skills for it.

Time to call in Darley, Jane, Emily, Jose, Heber, Orvin, Clay, Mosiah, Daryl, and Luke. I would assign them each a high school in California, for a total of ten high schools. Anyone who didn’t have a halo was fair game, though presumably those with halos would be resistant to their charms, anyway. They were to entice teachers, students, janitors, etc. I wanted results. By the end of the day, I wanted to make a clean sweep of those ten high schools, turning everyone not already claimed into devils. The girls were to be encouraged to suicide once taken so that they could turn succubus instantly, which would exponentially increase the desired effect. This mission would give them credit toward atonement or any other goal of advancement in my Kingdom. Three succubi and seven incubi should more than leave a mark.

“AGGHHH!” Natalie screamed.

Ms. Portman creamed herself, followed by Ms. Lohan, and I shot three ropes into her gaping snatch, after which I pulled out to spill more demon jizz inside Lindsay. I found myself licking both of their asses while they tongued Jen’s to thank her for the rimjobs. I naturally left their pussies alone so that the seed could do its job and spawn more demons still. Those sluts were utterly mine, of course, by now. I would do with them as I damn well pleased. They would come in very handy for my plan to achieve global hegemony and demonic supremacy. Demonkind was rising now and would never be put down again.

“Well, my Lord, shall we watch the news again?” I heard Jen ask and I nodded in approval.

I was greeted with the news that both Michael Bloomberg, Pete Buttigieg, and Cory Booker had mysteriously backed out of the race. All three men had halos above their heads, of course, and their reasoning was very frank. I was stunned to hear three men, standing together, openly admitting that they were dropping out because they didn’t expect to be on Earth much longer.

“We’re each going up in the Rapture, so there’s just no more point to this. I would like to encourage Joe Biden to join us in this. I know that he’s Catholic and I’m Jewish, but we’re all one faith if we heed Michael’s call and convert to Michaelism. He would see his late wife again, though I can’t be sure what his marital status would be. I just know that I’m pleased that I won’t have to deal with the problems of Earth much longer,” the former New York mayor and billionaire declared.

“Okay, what’s this about, guys?” I called out to Michael, stunned that he had adjusted his rules about homosexuals yet again to let Mayor Pete make the cut.

“Oh, that! Yes, we decided that gay men and lesbians can be approved if they’re monogamous or otherwise make useful contributions to society, instead of being obnoxious like those Pride Float types. Otherwise, that’s an entire community that you’d have to yourself and we already made exceptions for Liberace and Freddie Mercury, so why not? Michael likes some of Freddie’s work, though not all of it, and he’s a big fan of pianists, so there’s even a chance for Elton John. Though with Princess Di being with you, I’m not sure how he’d feel about that,” Gabriel explained.

“Ah, yes, what about bisexuals and transgender folk?” I inquired now.

“Monogamous bisexuals are cool, poly types aren’t. Transgender folks go on a case by case basis. We’re inclined to accept Caitlin Jenner, for instance. Michael’s a bit more empathetic than Jehovah about this kind of thing. Anyway, we really want Biden, not so much Warren, she’s kinda annoying, you can keep Harris as long as you put her to good use somehow. But we’ll take Biden and his current wife, not sure how that will affect his late wife, of course. Beau is with you, I believe, so that might discourage him. There is that.

“Part of this is that it helps both of us. You get a clearer field for Sanders to advance your cause and we get a solid and prominent Catholic defector to Michaelism. When the Rapture’s done, as you know, the Catholic Church is likely to collapse. About damn time, if you ask me. Half the Popes are in Hell for a reason. This one, of course, is headed upstairs and rightfully so. He’s what Saint Peter envisioned for the Papacy all along. He’s a good one, like the two John Pauls, unlike Benedict, who cut and ran. You can have Ratzinger,” Gabriel scoffed.

“And Mr. Stop and Frisk, Ban the Big Gulp Asshat? Booker we already know about, of course. He doesn’t like meat and dairy and that I can respect. He doesn’t shove his veganism down anyone’s throat. He’s good like Tulsi that way. Both are better fits due to their veganism for Heaven, as we discussed. But Bloomberg is a royal prick that loves to shaft the poor for any excuse,” I pointed out.

“Thank W for that. He personally interceded for him, just as he did to keep his father out of Hell years back. Like it or not, George W. Bush has a lot of pull with Michael. I honestly don’t know why, but he does. He’s even convinced us to take on Ellen Degeneres, another reason that we agreed to accept some of the gay community after all. It’s a big shift there, I think. Jehovah wouldn’t have let a single queer person into Heaven unless they repented and went all celibate or acted hetero. I also suspect that it’s a way to annoy Jerry Falwell, who can be a nuisance at times even now in Heaven,” Gabriel chuckled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.