To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Hey, Az, looks like it’s good news for both of us. Michael approved the plan for the New Year’s Eve Town Hall. He’s thinking CNN. But who for the host or hostess? Any suggestions? Also, Michael’s sending me, so that’s that. Messenger job all over again, as he doesn’t want to dirty his hands. Who’s gonna do it for your side?” Gabriel returned while I was in the middle of fucking a very horny Kim Kardashian West, thus separating her from Kanye for her own good.

“Well, might I suggest two reps from each side, you and one other from Heaven, Lilith and me from Hell. Take that back to him and get his feedback. Also, two hosts, I’ve determined. Get Elizabeth Vargas out of retirement and pick Van Jones for her partner. She strikes me as a very old-school reporter and he as a very political, pundity type. See what the Boss thinks of them. Oh, and be sure to tell Kanye when you see him next that I really enjoyed damning his wife,” I told Gabriel as I erupted inside Kim’s dripping wet snatch, claiming her soul at last.

“I’m inclined to favor those ideas and report back in such a manner. I’m naturally hoping that at least Liz comes onboard Team Heaven. She was very wrong about the whole Holy Grail rubbish, but at least she shows an interest in matters religious, so that’s a real start. CNN works for sure. Van Jones is a bit ... radical with all that far lefty stuff, but Michael doesn’t give two shits about mortal politics. It’s a funny thing, I was for a lot of that social justice talk when I guided Mohammed, but I’ve seen where it leads. Lenin, Trotsky, Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot. Atheistic, godless Communism and socialism,” Gabriel clicked his heels like a Prussian and flew away.

“So, how does it feel to be damned forever, babe?” I asked Kim, who pulled me back on top of her and wrapped her legs around me to take me back inside her soaked cunt.

“I’m your bitch now, my lord. I chose you, while Kanye chose Michael, mostly because he’s grown weird as fuck and I don’t want to spend eternity putting up with his sorry ass. I fully intend to keep custody, too. This will be the easiest divorce ever. You’re lucky that you never got him. I would have gone for Michael myself in that case. I was gonna do the opposite of Kanye, no matter what. I’m glad that it went this way. A girl could get used to the wild and wanton fun. I tried to be all prim and proper for Kanye, but it was useless. I’m done with that shit for good now,” Kim told me as I flipped her over and grew my demonic cock to take her voluptuous ass and make her walk funny for days.

I started spanking Kim’s big booty while I ravaged her backdoor, my prick invading more and more of her bottom with every last stroke. Her cheeks and hips responded to my hands and my dick by moving eagerly, while her twat leaked plenty of juices due to her creaming herself. The more I stretched her cute Armenian butt, the more she screamed and moaned her ecstasy from my shaft burying itself up her bum. The more I yanked her hair, the more she begged for even more ruthless humping of her tightest hole. She bit her lower lip in delight as well as pain as I drove balls deep up her rump.

“Your ass is mine, are we clear? Forever! Your ass is MINE forever, Kim! I own you now! Say it! Say it, so I know that you don’t get any foolish notions that you’re some kind of special Hollywood princess, an exception to the rules. There are no exceptions to said rules. None at all. You belong to me, to Hell, and you will become a demon, a succubus, sooner or later, so face the music. You will not be tormented, of course. If you really want to serve me, of course, there are ways to ensure that you do,” I instructed Kim, even as she moaned in satisfaction, creamed herself yet again, and tightened up on me with her butt muscles.

“Yes ... I’m yours ... forever! I’ll do whatever you like!” Kim made it clear to me that she was fully on board with my agenda.

“Good, you can start by getting me access to the White House. Even estranged from Kanye, you presumably have some pull with the Trumps. I need to be able to get a foot in the door. The sooner I can do so, the better. Did you know that Michael has bagged Jared Kushner, by the way? Jared fucking Kushner! Dude’s got a fucking halo! Not Ivanka, oddly enough. I wonder if that’s just because of the incest. I imagine that’s why she didn’t have a shot with Heaven,” I encouraged Kim, who licked her lips at that prospect.

“Well, I would probably just use her loneliness to get my way in the door. Lure her into something. How much torment will she suffer? Honestly, between us, that is. How much will I suffer?” Kim confronted me, obviously caring about what happened to her old friend Ivanka.

“The more you intercede with me on her behalf, the less she suffers, I can tell you that much. The more she works toward my goals, the less she suffers. It’s a kind of atonement in my book for her vicious ways. It’s kinda like Allison Mack that way. The more that girl atones, the better her chances of redemption, such as it is.

“As for the rest, well, I want you to go into porn. I don’t mean scripted, soft-core porn, either. I mean gritty, realistic, amateur, hard-core, sex tape porn. I want reality demon porn, if you will. Succubus giving men the Super Drain porn. I want you to drain men’s life force out of them through their balls on online porn sites widely used by most porn talent and customers.

“To do that, you need to take your own life now. You need to become a succubus right here and now. I want you to be able to walk up to male fans, yank down their pants, take their cocks into your mouth, and drain them dry in broad daylight. The sight of them turning demonic in public will snowball, adding souls to my Kingdom and making other men envious and eager to join us.

“I also want you to do random things like bend over on the red carpet, spread your cheeks, and invite people to do whatever they like to your world famous ass, men and women alike. Who could possibly resist that offer? Twerk with random reporters, celebrities, fans, etc. Wear tight pants, short dresses and skirts, go commando. Expose more cleavage, too. Low-cut blouses. See-through T-shirts with no bras,” I urged Kim now.

“Do I get to administer her punishment myself, if I’m not being punished, too, that is? Do I get to spread her cheeks and tongue her ass, too? I want to make her lick mine as well. She would suffer, but in a way that I would enjoy inflicting upon her. I would use her mouth as my urinal for starters, piss down her throat regularly. How many centuries would that take by itself to atone for her wickedness? In your book, that is, my Lord?” Kim pleaded with me for the role of Ivanka’s tormentor as well as effective jailer.

“Make it everyone, not just you, and if she endures it during her lifetime, then she can skip it after death. She has to serve as a lackey of sorts to our inner demonic circle, drinking our piss, swallowing lady juices, and getting loads of cum poured down her throat. She does that now, she won’t have to face any delays after death that I might impose on her, won’t have to be like the old days when damnation by incubus or succubus meant the pangs of everlasting torment. She can go straight to being a succubus upon death like most folks do now, not being an exception carved out to penalize her, though it will not take effect until she dies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.