To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 14

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Excuse me, you’re Satan, is that right, or just one of his demons, devils, whatever? You know that I’m a Christian, right? I attend Metropolitan Baptist Church back in Newark,” Senator Cory Booker of New Jersey, one of the lower tier Presidential candidates with little hope of getting the nod, confronted me as he regained some courage.

“I am Lord Asmodeus, Prince of Darkness and King of Hell, and I’ve come to offer you some real benefits to your future career, if you but accept my terms, and yes, they include your soul. You see, my friend, Jehovah, Jesus, Satan, all those three are dead and gone. I rule Hell now, I’ve put an end to most of the torment there, and Michael the Archangel is now King of Heaven. We have a kind of friendly competition, Michael and I. We were once both angels together, after all. Now, of course, I’m the new Devil. There is a truce between Heaven and Hell, but we still both seek some souls, while others’ fates are already sealed, of course, some for me, some for him,” I clarified, making him visibly shiver in response.

“I ... I didn’t think that you literally existed. Asmodeus, the demon of lust? You’re in charge of Hell now? Aren’t you supposed to be some kind of incubus? I mean, if you fuck a woman, she’s damned or something like that? Just like if a succubus fucks a man, he’s toast? Literally in this case, given the fires of Hell? You have two succubi with you now ... groping me ... are they part of this package? What’s the plan, Asmodeus? I mean, seriously? I mean, you’re literally fondling my girlfriend’s ass right in front of me!” Cory expressed shock, fear, anger, jealousy, and mistrust rather forcefully now.

“Chill, Spartacus, okay! Yes, I literally exist. Yes, I’m an incubus, a lust demon. Yes, if I cum inside a woman, she’s damned. Hell, if I cum inside a man, he’s damned, too. Yes, I’m in charge of Hell now, as I said. No, most people in Hell aren’t toast or being roasted or anything of the sort. I’ve put out most of the fires, though there are some notable exceptions. Satan used to punish any soul handed to him from sheer spite. I judge people who arrive according to my own moral code and impose whatever punishment or reward I deem fit. Michael has his system as well for anyone who shows up at the Pearly Gates.

“As for the groping thing, hey, I’m a lust demon, as you said. They’re lust demons, too. As for your religion, well, your boner doesn’t seem to have any religious persuasion, that much is clear. Despite your outrage over what I’m doing to Rosario, you’re as aroused and hard as you can be, just as she is clearly wet. Aren’t you, babe? The key is to get you to cum in one of their holes and then I have possession of your soul for eternity. That’s how this works. Becky and Julie were both human once, but I damned them with my seed.

“I fully intend to do the same to Rosario and if she wants to resist me, she’s more than welcome to try it. I doubt that she really wants to fight me, though. She has had ample opportunity to push my hands away and still hasn’t. Just as you’ve had plenty of time to push their hands away from your cock and you still haven’t resisted the handjob. Just relax and let it happen, let them ride or suck you and drain your balls at last. It’s the least that I can do to atone for coitus interruptus here. Sure, you’ll lose your soul, but you’ll lose your load, too,” I urged the senator now.

“Okay, here’s a question for you. Be honest here. What do demons eat? What’s your diet, typically speaking? Besides cum, evidently. You know that I’m a vegan, right? That’s not gonna change,” Cory asserted.

“Interesting, especially given how you mocked Tulsi Gabbard, another vegan, on an unrelated subject. That’s neither here nor there. Let me be frank with you. Demons are carnivorous. We eat plenty of meat, that’s true. If that’s a dealbreaker, think on this. Does the principle behind veganism matter that much to you that it’s worth giving up the chance to fuck whatever you like forever?” I alluded to the girls cock-teasing Cory now.

“Yes, it’s ... just not something that I can change. I am firm in my veganism, just as I hope that she is. I heard rumors to that effect and I have to admit that it raises my opinion of her. This ... this is extremely tempting, but I refuse to eat meat or dairy for anyone or anything. Sorry, but I have to decline your generous offer, whatever it may be, if it includes suddenly craving meat. That IS a dealbreaker for me.

“As for what I did, all I did was share a gif to Twitter. I took no sides, because frankly, it ... it’s a very catty catfight between two female politicians and I have no dog in this fight at all. The whole war vs. peace, Russian asset thing was just an excuse for a catfight between a bitter old hag of a defeated, has-been and never-was candidate and an angry, vindictive young woman seeking career advancement. I was simply stunned at the invective used, at the vitriol on her side as well as Hillary’s.

“So ... Rosario, where do you stand? Are you going to accept his offer or reject it like me?” Cory demonstrated that he was both phenomenally misguided, but also equally brave when he wished to be, not to mention jaded as fuck ... weird combo.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.