To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Oh, fuck me, yes!” Miranda screamed as Lilith entered her ass at last with her cock, the Aussie supermodel’s resistance melting appropriately in Hell as her lust intensified.

I helped lift Miranda Kerr into the air a bit so that my own demonic prick could slide into her twat from beneath. I planted a French kiss on her lips and she nearly fainted with the ecstasy of my forked demonic tongue tangling with hers. I whispered to her my fantasy of rimming her with said tongue and she creamed herself instantly, so aroused was she by now under Lilith’s and my spell. There was no lube used, not in either hole, but right now, Miranda didn’t care at all. Her skin glistened with a fine sheen of sweat as she yielded both holes to demons of Hell.

There was no question now that Miranda Kerr made her choice, picking Hell over Heaven, Asmodeus over Michael, Orlando over Evan. I would ensure that she was well rewarded for choosing wisely in her case. The biggest shock came when Orlando himself went underneath his ex-wife to lick her taint while she got fucked from both ends. He focused squarely on that part of her flesh and her knees buckled from the oral juggernaut. Tina and Jane, meanwhile, were soon engaged in making out with each other as well as Miranda and me, their tongues mingling with mine and hers quite eagerly as the double penetration continued.

Miranda’s cunt was absolutely delightful in its slickness and heat as I plundered it repeatedly, even as Lilith drove deeper into her bottom. It was soon apparent that she wouldn’t be able to hold out much longer before she came yet again. Miranda Kerr was completely under my thumb now and she knew it. She was already enthralled to me, to Lilith, and to her ex, Orlando Bloom, who was already a demon, of course. She had to choose a path, to pick between her human husband and her demonic ex, and she finally sided with the latter. She was my slut now.

“Ready for it?” I asked Miranda, who shivered suddenly as she nodded.

“Take me, fill me, claim me ... damn me to Hell!” Miranda pleaded with me at last, as I exploded inside her luscious snatch, filling her up with my spunk just seconds before Lilith expelled hers.

The deed was done, the decision irrevocable now. Miranda May Kerr was now officially the property of the Kingdom of Hell, and thus of its King, namely me. She was one of the Damned, a lost soul forever in the eyes of Michael the Archangel, the new King of Heaven. There was no turning back now. She couldn’t change her mind even if she wished it. I kissed her fiercely yet again and then pulled Orlando up to let him claim his prize. He eased into his ex-wife and she wrapped her legs around him, making it clear that she was back in his life for good.

That was when I pushed into her bottom from behind, deciding to take the backdoor just as Lilith had opened it for me. Far from minding it, Miranda and her British ex-husband, both celebrities, worked with me, moving their hips in increasing sync to make it easier for me to go balls deep in her bum. Just as Orlando now had my sloppy seconds, I willingly took Lilith’s while fucking Miranda’s tight Aussie butt. I noticed the tan lines, sure to vanish in the future when public nudity became commonplace, as I have already determined that it would. Prudes would be a lot thinner on the ground in the future.

When Lilith entered Orlando from the back, instead of griping, he simply yielded to the large, angry demon dick that pushed its way inside his asshole. He concentrated heavily on taking Miranda’s succulent twat while his own tush was nailed by the Queen of Succubi. He was likely to walk funny soon, but he didn’t seem to mind that, either. No one could resist Lilith, anyway, especially not when she breathed so huskily in his ear. He could feel her hot breath on his neck, too, and it definitely spurred him to push deeper inside his ex while the demoness buggered him.

As for me, well, I drove harder with each stroke, drilling deeper inside Miranda to bottom out inside her pucker. I ravaged her ass, claiming it for the wonderful treat that it was, asserting my new rights to her that I had over all of my thralls. If her pussy was tight and hot as fuck, her bottom was even more so, welcoming my every thrust into her with its soft, silky, velvet grip. I fondled her buns and she responded well to that attention, too, making it clear that the true, sensual nature of the lusty Aussie girl was out to play for good. She would never retreat inside any kind of prudish shell ever again. She was now my slut forever and her primal urges would have even more power once she became a succubus at last.

I kissed her shoulders while Orlando kissed her neck, both of us quite eager to shower her with affection, but the biggest shock came when she said something that had to be repeated.

“Piss inside me, both of you, please. Claim me with your hot demon jizz and piss. I want to be owned completely ... mark ... your ... territory! Evan refused ... I’ve ached to have a man do that for me and now I hope that you will!” Miranda pleaded with us, causing me to spill both my cum and my piss in short order, flooding her bowels.

Orlando obliged her, too, making Miranda scream out in pure ecstasy, her lusts completely dominating her thoughts, feelings, and everything else. She stared at both of us coyly, tossing her hair back in a hot mess that spoke volumes about her true nature. Once released from any inhibitions, she was hell on heels, a real sex fiend committed to pleasure above everything else. I handed her a knife and she knew exactly what to do, cutting her own throat in front of us in order to transform entirely into a succubus at last. Her blood spilled out in a proper, ritual sacrifice to me, as she at last changed before our very eyes into a minion of Hell.

“Congratulations, Miranda. You are a demon now and you will never regret taking that final step toward eternal liberation, what others call damnation. The beast within you has been set free of its shackles and all of your primordial lusts shall be expressed in all of their infernal glory. You can freely travel back and forth to Earth, but this is your home now, right here in Hell. Here, you will always be safe from the tabloids, the paparazzi, the press, stalkers, con artists, dishonest lawyers, accountants, etc.

“Now, I have need of you back in your native country at times. I have to make sure that the right people come to power there. We want the Greens to really pick up some steam. The Rapture will help that somewhat, by helping reduce the numbers of religious conservatives, though it will also take out some religious progressives. We need you to assume a leadership role in the Green Party, babe. I want them to have a bigger seat at the table.

“I first want you to make waves by publicly renouncing Jesus Christ. That in itself will draw attention to you again, as you professed to be a Christian in the past. You can make it clear that you’re a secular leftist, at least for now. They will assume that means atheist or something. You don’t need to mention your fealty to me, of course. Not yet. There will be a time for that, of course. Celebrity politicians seem to be a growing trend, blurring the lines between government and pop culture. We might as well use that, too.

“Just like in the United States, where I want to create a sort of partnership between left-leaning Democrats, disgruntled Republicans, independent populists, Libertarians, socialists, and Greens, a coalition to break down the Establishment’s power permanently, the same idea is in play here. Pull Labor further to the left, work out an alliance between the Greens and Labor. You can help drive that effort in many ways. You’re a prominent Aussie celebrity, after all. People naturally listen to you. You have money as well, and you’ll always be fine that way, now that you’re mine, of course.

“Much of organized religion as we think of it today will crumble after the Rapture. Its loudest, strongest, most powerful, wealthiest voices will all be gone, you see. It’s not very far off, either. The Pope will be gone, many of the cardinals, most of the leading imams and rabbis, the top televangelists, etc. It will leave a huge void, a vacuum to be filled with Asmodeans, disciples of Hell. Soon enough, my prophets will be in place and ready to speak up, along with my demons, and temples to me will pop up everywhere. Even Satanism will fold as it is confronted with a more palatable alternative.

“Soon enough, you will publicly declare yourself an Asmodean and it will pick up some real steam back in Australia and elsewhere. Many of my clerics and such will actually be demons, but so what? As it becomes apparent that demons are real, that we’re no threat to humanity, and that we’re very open to cavorting and coupling with them, let’s just say that human-demon bonding will grow more popular by the day. Hybrids might well result, too, though eventually they’ll turn demonic as well. Completely uninhibited sex partners with zero risk of disease, no drug habits, and no jealous partners? What’s not to love? What say you?” I winked at Miranda, who bit her lower lip with anticipation.

“Want me to drain all of the men in Parliament? I’d be happy to do that. I’d throw parties for them and let them gang-bang me, in fact. I’ll take every drop of their life force and make them die right in front of me before they get resurrected as demons. Oh, damn ... I love demon cock! I really do! Demon cock is the best kind of all! I could ride and suck it all day long! Demon jizz and piss are delicious, too!” Miranda declared as she used her fingers to catch what she could and licked it all up with gusto from both holes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.