To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

Two weeks later...

“So, Sean Bean, what do you think of your demonic body now?” I asked the English actor, even as he pounded the hell out of Emma Watson.

“It’s very nice, as is your hospitality in letting me hide out here in Hell. It’s literally the last place that any paparazzi would ever look for me. Especially since so few of them know that it exists. Talk about the ultimate retreat, though it helps that the screams of tormented souls are shut out, so I don’t have to listen to them. It’s hard to imagine that even a year ago, everyone who wasn’t a demon here was writhing and shrieking in unspeakable agony. That could have been me, too, for all I know. How is it, screwing Ireland Baldwin and Frankie Cosmos at once?” Sean grinned as he watched me plunder Kim Basinger’s grown daughter in a threesome with that of Phoebe Cates.

“Pretty awesome, actually. Both girls have delicious pussies and asses, as you know. You’ve banged them recently yourself, just not together. Well, Frankie knows how to rim girls, that much is clear. Ireland, how does that tongue feel back there? Great or what?” I asked Ireland, who moaned with ecstasy as she felt said tongue glide along her butt-crack.

“Fuckin’ A! Keep it up, please!” Ireland pleaded while I went back and forth from her juicy, sloppy snatch to Frankie’s.

That was when Lilith brought in our latest prospect. Miranda Kerr. It was her idea to bring the Aussie model directly down to Hell to show her that torment wouldn’t be her fate. It would at least neutralize Evan Spiegel’s recent conversion to Michaelism somewhat, as Michael’s prophets hadn’t exactly told the truth about my domain. We had to act quickly to secure Miranda’s soul, as it was in real danger of conversion and Rapture now. Even in friendly competition, ruthless tactics were sometimes required.

“So, Miranda, see what awaits you down here? Pleasure, pleasure, and more pleasure,” I told the Australian MILF, even as Lilith grew a cock and pressed it against her buttocks through her dress.

“Wait, aren’t those two ... daughters of famous Hollywood couples? And you’re really fucking them both? Isn’t that Sean Bean, screwing Emma Watson? Wait, Emma Watson is a demon now? Sean Bean is, too? Holy smokes!” Miranda commented, even as she saw her ex-husband, Orlando Bloom lift his head up for a second, “that’s ... my ex! He’s a demon now? Who’s sucking his cock? Monica Bellucci? Who just rode his face?”

“That would be me!” Jane Krakowski swaggered over to Miranda and planted a lip lock, “Honey, whatever he was like in bed when you were married, he’s a dozen times better now. Demons have a lot more stamina, and if you become one of us, that will include you. Trust me, belonging to Asmodeus is a life-changing experience in so many positive ways. Want a turn on his face or his cock? You won’t regret it.”

“Look, I really love my husband ... but I’m a bit torn. He’s clearly not been told the truth and he believes that the end is near. If he’s right about that at least, then I won’t have a lot of time left on Earth, my career is over, and I don’t know what kind of marriage to expect in Heaven. On the other hand, I would be separated from my kids or he would ... Same thing with Orlando. I ... would have to choose which father of my children would be separated from them. It’s ... a real pickle. It’s tempting. Very tempting. But ... if I make a decision, how quickly would it take effect? Would it be irrevocable?” Miranda thought aloud.

“Yes, it would be irrevocable, either way. And I won’t lie to you, babe. You would have a superhuman body, far better than even what you have now, whichever way you go. You would either be in a celestial body or a demonic one. Both are infinitely superior to human flesh. Just know that your sweet ass will look even sweeter either way, but here, it would have, pardon the expression, a hell of a lot more fun,” Lilith spoke up behind her while I continued fucking my chosen partners.

I couldn’t help but cum at the sight of how Lilith pressed even harder into Miranda, her magical boner now pushing between Miranda’s buns. The slickness of Frankie’s and Ireland’s twats helped greatly with that, too, and my own release caused them to cream themselves in response to me. I saw how Lilith winked at me, even as Jane and Tina surrounded her.

“Well, Miranda? Want some of this action?” I teased Miranda, watching her melt before my very eyes.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.