To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Hey, boss, check out the TV!” I heard Julie Rawlings comment as she slipped into bed with Kim Basinger and myself.

“Come here, you yummy blonde slut!” I told Julie, sliding into her hot demon cunt from behind as we watched the TV and Kim Basinger parted her cheeks to rim her.

“I love that I still have my blonde hair and so does Kim! Oh, fuck, yes, tongue that asshole! Lick it, bitch! I’m gonna rim you out of your mind, too! I love your ass, too! Tell me my butt isn’t delicious, I dare you!” Julie shouted while I rammed her.

“Wait, is that a halo over Kanye West’s head? Seriously? He’s got a fucking halo over his head!” Kim Basinger exclaimed as she kept rimming Julie.

“Yes, it is, now back to work. Keep your head down and busy licking Julie’s booty! I want to hear you slurp up her butt sweat, are we clear, babe?” I instructed Kim, who resumed her work with obvious enthusiasm, slurping greedily at Julie’s pucker.

I laughed as I realized what Michael intended. All souls who were his, at least the ones written down in parchment, and yes, I checked the list that he caused to appear in mid-air, would now have halos above their heads, visible to all. Just to be sure, I changed the TV channel while fucking Julie and saw a halo above Tulsi Gabbard’s head. Damn, Michael didn’t waste time at all! The new King of Heaven grabbed his intended souls with both hands. I wondered if anyone else could see the fucking halo, and sure enough, a reporter asked Tulsi about it.

“A halo, seriously, above my head? Let me see,” Tulsi answered, grabbing a mirror that Abraham handed her to check herself in it, “holy smokes, there is a halo above my head! And yours, too, honey,” she told her hubby.

“Yes, there’s a halo above several other heads here, too! Damn, what’s that about?” one of the reporters noted that one of the other reporters had a halo above his head as well.

“Well, that does it. I have to resign my military commission. A halo above the head is bad for any kind of stealth, in case it’s necessary. I don’t have to tell you that a halo above the head is not exactly something covered under the usual reasons for quitting the military, but it is a clear security breach. I’m really, thoroughly puzzled by this, to say the least. What’s causing this?” Tulsi thought aloud, being very candid, not that she wasn’t normally, but this was very unguarded of her.

“Congresswoman, you know that there is a halo above Kanye West’s head, too, right?” one reporter observed.

“There is? Kanye West? Does Kim have one as well?” Tulsi reacted with shock.

“Not that I’ve seen. It’s a weird phenomenon, just start popping up above certain people’s heads, rather suddenly, as of just half an hour ago, in fact. There are reports of this around the globe. Queen Elizabeth has one over her head, as does Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh. The Prince of Wales has one, as does Camilla. The Duke of York doesn’t, though. The Pope does. Presidents Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush, and Barack Obama do, but oddly not Presidents Bill Clinton or Donald Trump. Mike Pence has one, while Nancy Pelosi doesn’t. The new President of the Mormon Church has one, as does Mitt Romney. First Ladies Michelle Obama, Rosalynn Carter, and Laura Bush have halos, but not former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton. It’s very weird.

“Jim Bakker does. Jimmy Swaggart does. Pat Robertson does. Franklin Graham does. Also, Zahi Hawass, the famous former head of the Supreme Council of Antiquities in Egypt. Sandra Bullock does. Melissa Joan Hart does. Gerald McRaney does! Kathy Ireland and Patricia Heaton have halos. Ted Danson and Tom Selleck do. Even Rashida Jones and Steve Martin have halos above their heads. Bob Newhart. Ed Asner. Mayim Bialik. Maria Shriver! But not Arnold Schwarzenegger. Martin Sheen and Robert Duvall! Anne Murray! Regis and Joy Philbin! Kathie Lee Gifford!

“It’s a very eclectic mix, but there’s a lot of regular, ordinary folks with halos as well. There are now reports that as much as half the population in seven different states might have halos above their heads. As much as a third of the population of South Korea might have them, too. Significant numbers of people in both Israel and Palestine, of all faiths, in China, in Japan, in Singapore, Australia, Canada, several African countries, and much of South America. Hell, Jair Bolsonaro has a halo above his head!” the reporter declared, even as a halo suddenly appeared over her own head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.