To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 9

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Hey, kid, did you ever dance with the Devil by the pale moonlight?” I asked Kim Basinger, who turned in shock to see me in her shower.

“Who ... are you?” Kim asked me, naked, wet, and scared as she was now under the jets.

“I’m the Devil, of course. Well, the new Devil. Lord Asmodeus, Prince of Darkness and King of Hell, at your service, though you will soon be at mine. You did just wish for the umpteenth time that you were young again, right? How did you put it? Oh, yes, ‘I’d trade anything to be young again and start over.’ Easily done. There are two ways to accomplish this. One, you can sign this parchment here in blood, surrendering your soul to me for eternity, in exchange for everlasting youth,” I laid out one option to Kim, who swallowed hard at that idea.

“Go to Hell! I don’t want to sign anything in blood!” Kim waxed defiant for a moment, even as she noticed my large, demonic cock.

“Well, I will go back to Hell eventually, but I’d rather take you back with me. Your body, your soul, your spirit, all of it mine. Besides, you want this, don’t you? My cock, in at least one of your holes, isn’t that right, babe? That’s the other way to give your soul to me and become youthful again, forever this time. Much more pleasurable than pricking your finger, isn’t that right? What do you say, Kimila Ann Basinger? Trust me, Hell gets a bad rap, but it’s actually rather nice these days. Very few people get tormented compared to its past. Well, since I took over, that is. I’m not generally a sadist like Satan. He was psycho,” I presented a more palatable alternative for Kim’s benefit.

“So, I simply need to bend over and let you fuck me, and then... ?” Kim asked for clarification.

“And then, when I cum inside you, you’ll be mine. And then you’ll begin to change, of course. Your skin, your hair, your body mass, fat, muscle, bone, etc. Youth restored, your body rejuvenated, that kind of thing. Exactly what you wished for, my dear Kim. You will be very fertile, too. When you die, you’ll become a demon yourself, a succubus to be precise. Those who get their balls drained by you will become incubi, male sex demons.

“Lilith, the Princess of the Succubi, has perfected something called the Super Drain, which kills the man in one massive orgasm that lasts a good while. That’s the new gold standard in succubus techniques, if you ask me, the wave of the future. Just get the maximum number of souls possible, as quickly as practical,” I explained to a stunned Kim as she turned her back to me again.

“And I won’t burn, but I will become young again. What about God? Doesn’t He have some input into this whole thing? What if Satan takes over again? I’d be in a lot of trouble, as would you, right? I thought that God controlled what happened to people in Hell. That was how it was told me when I was in Sunday School, at least in the Methodist Church. This is a little confusing and weird, unexpected to say the least,” Kim reacted to the idea, even as my cock inched closer to her flesh and I could smell her arousal.

“Ah, yes, the canary in the coal mine. Jehovah. That God awful piece of filth! The most overrated Supreme Being of all time! Let me tell the real dope about the ‘good Lord.’ He was, and yes, I’m using the past tense here, the most vain, thin-skinned, irascible, jealous, manipulative, self-righteous, fanatical, holier than thou killjoy that ever existed! While He lived, that is. Thankfully, the dude’s dead and gone, though I don’t know if Michael the Archangel, the new King of Heaven, buried the son of a bitch or not. Probably just vaporized His corpse, just so that nobody could piss on the grave.

“Jehovah was no ‘loving God’ or ‘just’ one, for that matter. Good riddance to Him as well as Satan and Jesus Christ! They all had it coming and they played themselves! Ha! None of those rotten bastards are ever coming back, and be glad of it! Michael at least has common sense enough to strike a bargain with me. We have a truce, believe it or not, between the two Kingdoms, Heaven and Hell, at long last. Per the terms, I alone determine what happens to people who land in my domain! Celestial peace after aeons of celestial war, doesn’t that sound wonderful?” I chuckled, even as my hands parted Kim’s cheeks and she looked over her shoulders at my actions.

“Oh, God, why do I want this so much? You really are a tempter, aren’t you? That cock ... my body craves it so fucking much! Just ... do it and get it over with, will ya? Fuck me, cum inside me, and make me your demon bitch forever! I can’t fight the urge to take it balls deep!” Kim responded with raw, animal lust by now, her fears now set aside by a mix of new data and primal instincts.

“It sounds to me like we have a deal!” I replied, slipping my fingers in first to guide my priapic prick inside Kim’s juicy wet twat.

“Oooh ... fuckkkk meee!” Kim shouted as I began doing exactly that, my dick pronging her furiously from behind to give her each powerful stroke.

“Your ass is mine now, slut, and so is your pussy, as you can tell!” I taunted Kim as I rammed her harder and longer.

“Yes, whatever you want! I’m your slut, your fuckmeat, mighty Devil!” Kim begged me for another thrust inside her and yet another.

“Just wait until I sodomize you! You’ll really crave it and even beg me to go ass-to-mouth. You’ll ache to be taken in the wildest, raunchiest ways possible. You’ll be insatiable, a complete nymphomaniac even before you die and become a succubus. Once you’re one of them, you’ll become a literal sex fiend, unable to handle any kind of dry spell without climbing the walls,” I warned Kim as I pounded her succulent snatch.

“Will you seduce my daughter, Ireland, too? Maybe with my help? I find myself lusting after her suddenly and I never did that before! I badly want to ravish her with my tongue while you claim, own, and use her with that magnificent cock of yours! I especially ... want to eat her ass! I want to rim my own daughter, to lick her bottom like it’s soft serve ice cream! She needs to be a succubus, too, for her own good!” Kim encouraged me to do what I already intended, namely to lure her now grown daughter by Alec Baldwin into my bed.

“Absolutely ... I bet that girl is all kinds of yummy, isn’t she? I’ve always wanted to bone a direct descendant of the Pilgrims. You’ll assist me, of course! Of course, of course, as Cenk Uygur would say! Oh, you’ll help me enlist him in my cause, too. He’s a smug, sanctimonious bastard, but he is also quite persuasive. I intend to put him in Congress and have him do my bidding there. Maybe Ireland can help out with that, too!” I chuckled as I kept pounding the holy hell out of Kim Basinger, true Hollywood royalty, in the shower.

“If I die sooner, will I become a succubus instantly?” Kim wondered openly now.

“Naturally, my dear, and I would recommend it. The sooner that you become a succubus, the more powerful and useful you can be. I intend to put Kari Wuhrer in the Governor’s Mansion, make Monica Bellucci the UN Secretary General. You’ll be the new Chairwoman of the FCC, a prominent face supporting my causes, you see. Specifically, I want more nudity and sex in regular, mainstream films, less censorship, and a bit more inclusion of former and current porn stars in TV and film roles.

“I want to increasingly blur the lines between adult and normal cinema until conventional Hollywood becomes the new soft-core porn, if you will. Well, minus the Disney stuff and other family-oriented brands. I want a lot of overlap and crossover, weakening the old broadcasting standards and practices until they, pardon the pun, barely exist if at all. This will have a powerful influence over people’s attitudes about love, sex, and relationships, among other things, especially once the Christians and their pernicious influence are gone,” I elaborated a bit more about my long-term plans for Hollywood and media to make them every bit as diabolical as the religious right ever feared and more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.