To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“So, I’m yours now. I’m ... damned to Hell, making me your slut forever. But ... how do I become an actual succubus. I want to be one, sooner rather than later. I’d get to fuck a lot of men, right? Drain them completely and damn them quickly?” Jane Krakowski asked me in the shower, while I kissed her naked, soaked flesh, and licked her with my forked, demonic tongue.

“You can die, here and now, if you wish. That’s one way to do. You could slice yourself open here in the shower, bleed out, and resurrect as a demoness, a succubus. It would be automatic now, because you have been taken by an incubus. You would just need a knife or some other kind of blade. In the hot water, it would be painless and you would die faster, in fact,” I suggested, watching her raise one eyebrow.

“Okay, here we go,” Jane took a razor and sliced open her wrists, watching her blood flow slowly and gently from her veins.

I held Jane steady as her life blood departed her body, feeling the convulsions as her blood pressure dropped, she went into shock, and she fell dead. I smiled as she rose from death, triumphant and alive once more as a demoness, not even fazed by her blood in the water on the shower tile. I caressed her new demonic skin, a deep red that was much darker than the fluid on the floor. Then again, she had also pissed herself, something easily washed off both of us in the shower.

“That hurt a little, but not as much as one would think. You were right about the hot water easing the pain. So, now I’m ... a succubus, right? I can seduce anyone, damn them, etc. What about women? Can I damn other women?” Jane asked me, apparently eager to entice some woman in particular into my fold.

“Well, not directly, but you can help me damn one. Anyone who you have in mind, babe?” I asked Jane, stroking her new horns and playing with her new tail.

“Tina ... Fey. So, should we seduce her and her husband together? I’d be up for that. I would drain him and you would lure her into your bed. How about it? I think that she would enjoy it a lot, once she tried it. Funny, I no longer feel jealous much, if at all. At least not the way that humans experience it,” Jane told me, giggling when I caressed her buttocks.

“That’s ... very doable. I love that idea. Tina Fey is very sexy in my view and I would love to claim her as well. As for her husband, let’s just say that no man who experiences the Super Drain, which Lilith first discovered as her specialty, has ever had any complaints about that experience. They didn’t enjoy burning in Hell afterward, back when Hell still held torment for all of the damned, but the actual drain itself was always very much a release and an ecstatic encounter for the ‘victim.’ Yes, let’s do this, but first, let’s eat,” I proposed, rinsing and washing both Jane and myself, even if we technically could clean ourselves without water.

“Yes, let’s eat... , “ Jane told me, leading me to her kitchen.

Jane eagerly made roast beef sandwiches for each of us, though she seemed to feel that there wasn’t enough of a meat-to-bread ratio. I chuckled, knowing that vegetarianism was very likely to decline in Hollywood after my takeover, after decades of being on the upswing. Demons weren’t herbivorous by any stretch of the imagination. Every bone was a carnivorous one. I enjoyed watching the way that Jane’s appetite increased and the playful way that she changed her appearance repeatedly.

“So, I can just look like anyone, eh? I could look like Tina, if I wanted. How about if I did that and you changed into her husband for long enough to fuck them? Then we change into our true selves and surprise them. I think that would be a really fun game to play with them,” Jane encouraged the idea of such a trick.

“Works for me,” I chuckled, snapping my fingers as I changed both Jane and I into the spitting images of Tina Fey and her husband, Jeff Richmond, “come with me.”

“Oh, I will ... cum ... with you,” Jane laughed just like Tina as she took my hand.

I sent the fake Tina, aka Jane, to catch up with Jeff where he was, in a musical instrument shop of all places. I laughed as I thought of what she could do with him, before putting myself where the real Tina was, in a studio dressing room. She was definitely not fully dressed, wearing just her bra and panties, which I was surprised to find were more risque than expected. Tina Fey had a thong on, of all things! Her response when she saw me, however, was much more startled than mine at seeing her choice of underwear.

“Hey, honey! What a nice surprise! I see that you brought something for me,” Tina laughed.

“What is that?” I asked her, curious as to her meaning, as I carried nothing with me.

“My favorite toy in the world,” Tina answered with a wink, kneeling to unzip my pants and free what turned out to be a much larger version of her hubby’s dick, “damn, maybe I’ve been away too long, but your cock seems a lot bigger than I recall. Oh, nice! Give it to Mama!”

“You want this?” I teased Tina, who nodded.

“Gimme!” Tina insisted lustfully, popping my prick into her open mouth, “you know what I want. I need the gold and white both ... Gold first, as always!”

“Gold?” I asked, rather curious as to her meaning.

“Cute, playing coy, but you know very well much I love your piss! Pee in my mouth!” Tina urged me, thirsty for my golden stream down her throat.

Tina Fey drank piss? I would never have guessed that, but then I wasn’t omniscient, despite my superior demonic knowledge, and so humans could surprise even me at times. Tina’s thirst for pee was a very unexpected angle, but I ran with it, pissing eagerly into her open mouth. I watched with fascination as she caught so much of it on her tongue and swallowed it. Then she began sucking me in earnest, licking the head of my monstrous dong and taking as much inside her gullet as she could handle. Tina’s oral fixation was a shocking new angle about it, but I got the impression that she would fit right in with the rest of us down in Hell.

“Oh, God, Jeff, you’re the best, honey! I love this cock!” Tina told me as she continued sucking me with abandon, very pleased that her husband (or so she thought) busily fed her his prick.

Tina sucked me hungrily, taking me deep down her throat several times, licking the head of my dick, servicing me in a way that I had never anticipated. This was a side of Tina Fey that shocked even me, and that in itself was surprising. I was used to people being wilder behind the scenes, but the sheer scale of this contrast between forceful feminist ethos and passionately submissive slut wifedom was jarring for a second. I quickly put it behind me, reminding myself that humans really did bury large parts of themselves and this woman was clearly no different in that respect.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.