To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Hello, Jane,” I spoke up, causing Jane Krakowski to jump, more than a little startled by my appearance.

“Y ... yy ... you’re the Devil!” Jane instinctively crossed herself, no doubt reflecting her Catholic upbringing.

“I’m A devil, not THAT Devil. I am Lord Asmodeus, Prince of Darkness and King of Hell. I’ve taken over from Satan, who is dead now. Yes, that’s right. Hell is under new management, you see. Most people don’t burn there anymore. Not unless they burned someone else. But, yes, I’m here for your soul. On the plus side, I plan to damn you by fucking you. That’s more pleasurable than getting your finger pricked and having to sign in your own blood, right?” I smiled at Jane, who found herself blushing and covering her exposed crotch.

“You ... want to fuck me. And that will damn me to Hell? Why? Is God really that much of a prude and a misogynist? I mean, I’m no prude or saint. Definitely no virgin. Why would he sentence me to Hell for having sex with you?” Jane asked, even as I closed the distance and put my hands on her ass.

“Well, he was, but he’s dead now. So’s Jesus. Michael the Archangel rules Heaven now. But the issue wasn’t having sex per se. Michael’s a little less uptight about that these days. It’s having sex with a devil, especially the former Prince of Incubi, that is the problem, if you want to see it that way. If you and I get it on, and I cum inside you, you’ll be damned to Hell, forever barred from Heaven’s gates. However, when you die, if not sooner, you’ll become a succubus, and you won’t be tormented, honey. So, how about it? Want an eternity of unimaginable pleasure? No bills. No worries. No stress. How about it? What do you say, baby?” I asked Jane, even as I parted the cheeks of her ass to play with her backdoor.

Jane gasped and squirmed as I drew her closer and gave her a very aggressive and hungry French kiss that circled her tongue with mine. She rather obviously yielded to me, melting in my arms as I made out with her, moving one hand from her delicious bottom to stroke her lovely hair. After all, as Prince of Incubi, I had a gift for seduction and I increasingly recovered my skills despite my brief incarnation as a mortal. Jane was going to be mine and she knew it ... I knew it. I began moving my mouth, my lips, and my tongue downward, kissing her neck, her shoulders, and her breasts with them.

“As ... mod ... eee ... usss ... take me!” Jane pleaded with me now, as I reached down to play with her twat.

“You like this, eh?” I teased Jane, flipping her over to take her from behind, my demon dick very hard as it slid inside her very wet and juicy cunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.