To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

“Did you enjoy that little orgy that you did in front of us, folks? I hope so, because it was sexy as fuck and I would like to think that you had a lot of fun! Now, let’s see what else we can do together, now that James has the same wild and crazy libido that I have. James, I want you to hump the hell out of Emma here, while I plow your wife again! Lilith, Becky, have your way with Monica. Trust me, she won’t resist, will ya, babe? In her afterlife, she will be your sister-wife, the third Queen of Hell, but in this one, she’s Emma’s fiancee and vice versa.

“Once we’re done with this round of sex, though, we’ll sit down and plan our next victory ... or victim or target, depending on what semantics you wish to use, of course. But for now, I want to butt-fuck Kari,” I announced, as Kari smiled at me and lay on the ground to be prone-boned up the ass.

To say that it was rough sex would be a bit of an understatement, in fact. There was nothing gentle about this encounter at all. I went deep with every thrust, yet all that Kari did in response was curl her toes, wince a little, cream herself, and bite her bottom lip in response. At least it was very well-lubricated, I made sure of that, being a demon of lust. I also made damn sure that she came on every single stroke, manipulating the pleasure centers of her brain to guarantee that she mentally associated the pain of getting brutally sodomized with the best sexual ecstasy of her life.

I made a mental note to do that a lot more in the future. While women always reacted with satisfaction to penetration by me, since I had been an incubus for centuries, I wanted them to crave that kind of hard and fast fasting by me even more than before. I wanted them to burn with lust whenever they even thought of my cock ravaging each of their holes. I wanted them to yearn to have each of their holes serve mainly as cum receptacles, especially mine (but not limited to that), no matter what the context.

As for me, what could I say? I was and remain a demon of lust, first and foremost. Sexual pleasure ranked to me like food, drink, air, or sleep, as a basic, biological necessity or drive. Being inside Kari’s asshole was yet another splendid example of how important, how amazing sex really could be at its best. If her pussy was wonderful, her booty was the stuff of legend, and that was from the perspective of a demon who got a lot of action, including anal. I humped and pumped away like nobody’s business, savagely taking that sweet backdoor several times over and claiming it as mine.

I admired and fondled those fine buttocks of Kari’s as I drilled her hottest hole with my usual demonic fervor. She was tight as fuck and damn if she didn’t grip my massive demon cock like a vise with her velvety smooth and sauna-like asshole! I kept pumping and one of my hands instinctively yanked her hair as I probed deeper with each thrust. She screamed a cry of absolute and exquisite joy as she came yet again from my cock plundering once more, and then I shot out my spunk, filling her bottom up with my hot, diabolical jizz.

I looked up and saw that James had indeed fucked Emma, who then sat on his face, with his blessing, while he ate out his own cum from her twat. I had to admire his willingness to eat his own creampie from the mortal woman that he just screwed while I plundered his wife’s booty. James had become very fearless in just the short time that he was now an incubus. His crimson, demonic body clearly excited his wife, too, as she showed by kissing him hard on the mouth, followed by doing the same to me ... and then to Lilith, Becky, Monica, and Emma.

As for Lilith, Becky, and Monica, their communion as future sister-wives had definitely been sealed by the way that the first two treated the latter like a queen, servicing her orally without any complaint or hesitation. Lilith had basically turned her ass into a banquet or something, while Becky had enthusiastically feasted on her cunt. The Italian actress smelled strongly of her pussy juices, having squirted and cum so many times that she seemed ready to collapse from sheer exhaustion. A fine sheen of sweat covered her face and body as she relaxed at last.

“Okay, now, I’ll wash your cocks, guys, and then perhaps we can discuss our next plans over supper?” Becky offered, eager to help out, being the great devil wife that she was.

“Hungry, eh?” I teased her.

“Bloody hell, yes ... I might be a demon now, but I’ve still got a fat girl in there somewhere ... the same fat girl that never seemed to turn you off for some reason,” Becky licked her lips as she washed James and me clean.

“That’s because fat-bottomed girls make the rockin’ world go ‘round, don’t ya know that?” I quoted one of my absolute favorite lyrics from Queen.

If Becky could have blushed right then, she undeniably would have done so, but it was rather difficult to blush when one’s skin was already scarlet. In any case, I took the hint and brought a pizza magically over from what was a lot more literally “Hell’s Kitchen” than that neighborhood in New York or that Gordon Ramsay TV show (though I’m a big fan of Gordon Ramsay, don’t get me wrong). I also caused a tankard of ale to magically appear and a bottle of wine for anyone who preferred that, not to mention glasses, plates, napkins, etc. It was a feast for all, breadsticks included, and even a fine salad that I caused to appear for our shared benefit.

We ate for what seemed like a glorious eternity, all of us being rather hungry in spite of certain of us being supernatural, but it didn’t stop us from talking at all. In fact, we conversed quite a bit, helped along in no small measure by the wine and beer, or was that beer and wine? The fact that nearly all of us had been physically intimate with each other didn’t hurt, and we all seemed to click despite the odds. Maybe it was just the conspiratorial nature and the shared experience of the past day or so that cinched it, but we were all quite happy and pleased with each other’s company. Nor did our common nudity bother any of us. We all just sat and ate ... and drank in the state of nature, something that Monica made a point of capturing on film at several points, in fact.

Finally, however, the topic turned to the next items on the agenda, light-hearted banter and chatter pushed aside in favor of business.

“Well, I’m in favor of just suggesting names, of both male and female celebrities, and then perhaps drawing the names from a hat. Whoever we get is who we entice next, regardless of gender. Any thoughts on that idea?” Emma proposed, showing that she was very much on side now, truly a part of the team effort to seduce and damn the celebrities of this world.

“Okay, but some rules here. I’ll set some down right now. There must be at least as many names in the hat as there are people here, but it doesn’t need to stop at that number. We can put as many names into the hat as we wish. Once a name is drawn, we can and will seduce them, but we can also entice others as necessary. Just don’t seduce anyone that someone else has drawn. If you find that person, get into contact with me and I’ll make sure to get the member of our team who drew that name in the right place at the right time to complete their assignment.

“Once back, we’ll compare notes. Any names already drawn get tossed, anyone whose name was in the hat, but was never drawn and was seduced, that person’s name will be tossed as well. We’ll also brainstorm about more names, add them to the hat, and shake it up again to keep things random. Sound good?” I announced, getting thumbs up from Emma, Monica, Kari, and the rest.

“Bear in mind that for those of you who are not yet incubi or succubi, you might need contracts, but feel free to fuck them, anyway. If necessary, call for reinforcements to secure the deal. That is, if they don’t want to do things by signature, you can ask me to send either an incubus or a succubus from Hell itself to finish the job. You can even ask them for specific mortal guises if necessary. There’s no shame in this, especially on your first mission. If you’ve gotten them to this point, it’s just a matter of making them go all the way, right? Whatever it takes, let’s claim some souls for Hell!” I encouraged my team, glad to see everyone on the same basic page of seducing and damning celebrity souls to add to my infernal domain.

“Any particular reinforcements in mind?” Lilith teased me a little.

“Oh, I can think of a few, recent additions for starters, but also some veteran devils. Trust me, more than a few names occur to me for that function. Anyway, let’s think up a few names of celebrities to damn. Both older and younger. I can see that we can cover more ground than previously planned, so why risk losing out on the younger ones while we entice their elders? Though the first several names that occur to me are somewhat older. Starting with the Osmonds, then Kathie Lee Gifford... , “ I elaborated before being cut off by an angry voice.

“Stop right there!” the Archangel Gabriel spoke from behind me, more than a little excitable right then, “I’ve seen your latest plan in action, and frankly, so has Lord Michael, the new King of Heaven. We’ve had to surmise much of it, not having the benefit of omniscience, still we have gather the essence of the stratagem. You want to dominate pop culture and entertainment, thus paving the way for greater cultural influence over society. Michael not being Jehovah, he’s not necessarily against the plan as such, but there are some objections, chief of which being the idea of seducing devoutly Christian, if flawed, celebrities such as the Osmonds and Kathie Lee Gifford into your fold.”

“Wait, I thought that the Osmonds were Mormons, and you know better than most what a fraud Joseph Smith was, hence why you sent him down to us. Besides, shouldn’t the new King of Heaven have a more creative and original term for his worshipers, rather than borrowing names from Jesus Christ? Why not Michaelians or Michaelites or something like that? Which admittedly means that Michael can set whatever rules he wants for admission to the Kingdom of Heaven, come to think of it, so if you want the Mormons, I suppose that you could claim them, as Jehovah already did. I just never understood his criteria, given that everyone with half a brain knew what a charlatan Joseph Smith really was.

“By the way, do you intend to hang onto Emma Smith, or do you want Joseph back? Because if you want him back, you’ll have to compensate for the loss. What about Sidney Rigdon, Joseph Fielding Smith, Wilford Woodruff, Orson Pratt, David McKay, Heber Kimball, or Spencer Kimball? Do you want Brigham Young back? Again, you’d have to compensate to get him back. A soul for each soul. Sounds fair to me, at least. What about their plural wives? Some are up, some are down. So much for sealing for time and eternity, eh?

“So, honestly, what were Jehovah’s criteria for salvation, beyond the contradictory messages from the various scriptures and canon ... and what are Michael’s criteria, assuming that he has any? Is he planning to create his own church or sect or name any prophets or apostles, yada, yada, yada? Why admit nearly all Christians, Mormons, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Seventh-Day Adventists, no matter how despicable, but only let Bahai, Sikhs, Muslims, Jews, Mandeans, and Samaritans in on only a case-by-case basis? Helped along by being Freemasons, of course.

“Michael kicked a number of devout and pious Christians out, along with Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, and John Taylor, but let Mahatma Gandhi, Mark Twain, John Lennon, George Harrison, and Robin Williams in ... care to explain? What gives? The scriptures are no reliable guide, given how much they contradict each other on faith versus works, after all. Speaking as one of the damned, I’ve always been curious about this matter. What is it, faith, works, both, baptism, etc.?” I probed deeply, truly curious, even if a bit impatient to resolve this matter so that my team and I could get back to the work of damning souls.

“The old book was ... a kind of mix and match of factors, if you met enough of the spots on the checklist, you were in. You had to click enough of the right boxes, from faith to repentance to baptism to other works. Hence why all of these were mentioned in the canon, to hint at this checklist and motivate people with just enough doubt to get people to try click as many boxes as they could. Many Jews also had a special box that they could click for extra credit, tied to the Abrahamic covenant, namely the high holy days of the Torah, especially Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement.

“Lord Michael is altering this a bit. He’s making a tentative list, hoping to catch more folks with it, more souls, if you will. But we still want a lot of prominent Christians in particular, so we don’t want you grabbing all of those for yourself. Perhaps you’d like to advise me on this matter and I will see whether or not to pass that onto the Boss. Though I’m not sure if he’d take counsel from the King of Hell and Prince of Darkness. Also, as always, Freemasons are shoo-ins for Heaven. Yes, even Benedict Arnold.

“The initial plan is for any circumcised, bar mitzvahed, bat mitzvahed, somewhat observant Jew of either sex to be admitted to Heaven, which would grow the population rather dramatically. Yom Kippur, Passover, a moral life, even faith, will be bonuses, but not required for salvation. Forget starting a new faith for now, because, like the Christians, he or she will be Raptured very soon. Yes, that’s right, Michael’s decided to go ahead with the Rapture, at least, but won’t limit it to Christians after all.

“That’s a major reason not to let you go grabbing Kathie Lee and Marie, among others, because Michael wants to Rapture them very soon, my old friend. He doesn’t want you getting in the way of that major event. He finds it a very useful way to keep the souls of the saints safe from your pernicious influence, no offense intended. He wants to catch those souls in the largest net that Heaven has ever fished at once. They will get in under the auspices of their old religions, which should reduce some confusion over the new way.

“Muslims will get in if they’ve done at least three of the Five Pillars of Islam, and no, it doesn’t matter which three. Samaritans must be circumcised in the case of men, married in the case of women, just because Michael lacked a similar rite for women, and he wanted also to reward and encourage holy matrimony, set a good example for others. Bahai and Mandeans will remain on a case-by-case basis. If martyred for their faiths, though, in all cases, it’s an automatic admission to the Pearly Gates. Saint Peter has his new instructions and he doesn’t seem to mind them at all.

“So, here’s a list of celebrities who are not to be touched. If you leave them alone, Michael swears not to interfere with your plans, but if you disrespect his wishes, he will cause you nothing but trouble at all times. You might groan at this list if you had designs on some of these, but too bad. I will need to take your concord on this matter back to Heaven with me, another phase of our temporary truce, if you will.

“The list includes: Kirk Cameron, Chelsea Noble, Candace Cameron Bure, Megan Fox, Kathie Lee Gifford, Katherine Heigl, Paula Deen, Lacey Chabert, Donny Osmond, Marie Osmond, Gary Busey, Jake Busey, Tim Tebow, Carrie Underwood, Alice Cooper, Tyler Perry, and Mel Gibson for starters ... take a good look at some of these other names and look hard. They’re off-limits to you and about to be Raptured. Do you agree?” Gabriel inquired, seeking a nod from me.

“All except Lacey Chabert. I really wanted her badly. I admit that part of it is her luscious body, but another part is her adorable, effervescent personality. Her cuteness, if you will. So, I’ll make you a deal, if Michael will accept. We’ll play a game of ... chess for her. Winner takes her soul, no opposition from the loser. Agreed? Oh, in my place, I will have Emma play the game. What do you say? Is it not a fair compromise? Deal?” I turned to Gabriel, who looked toward Heaven and nodded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.