To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned! - Cover

To Reign in Hell, Book 2: Hollywood Be Damned!

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a second phase or serial in what I hope to be a lengthy series or anthology featuring Asmodeus, King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, in his mission to conquer the Earth, Cosmos, and Man for sin and demonkind.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   TransGender   Celebrity   Horror   War   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Ghost   Demons   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Snuff   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Clergy   Public Sex   Size   Nudism   Politics   Revenge   Violence  

While Monica and I washed Emma and ourselves ... each other clean, I took full advantage of the opportunity to get the ladies hot and bothered, just as Monica did with both of us. Emma had kind of spaced out for a bit, probably in some kind of shock. After all, it wasn’t a normal thing for a mostly confident, assertive young celebrity who was used to making others listen to her be taken, controlled, and dominated sexually by a gigantic demon and one of the living legends of Italian cinema. Reading Emma’s mind, it was clear that she didn’t believe that demons even existed until now, let alone that they might come after her body and soul. Her biggest worry was stalkers until now. Well, she’d be safe from them from now on ... any stalkers would have to tangle with the Prince of Darkness, not a safe move on their parts.

“You ... you’re a demon, aren’t you? Or are you the Devil himself? I didn’t believe in such things until now. Magic, sure, but evil entities that walk around with horns, pitchforks, pointed tails, and red skin ... not that. You look like Hellboy or something. Why ... why did you fuck me? To breed me or to claim my soul? Am I damned to Hell now? And ... why is Monica Bellucci, one of my favorite actresses of all time, intimate with you ... is she already one of your lost souls now? Did she make a deal with you?” Emma finally spoke up, more than a little scared now in spite of her attempt to brazen it out.

“I am Lord Asmodeus, formerly Prince of the Incubi, now King of Hell and Prince of Darkness, lord of the nether regions in more ways than one! I am the successor to Satan, the brand new Devil, if you will. Satan’s dead and Hell’s under new management, if you will. Yes, I fucked you both to breed you and to claim your soul, and on both accounts, I have succeeded, of course. You’ve conceived my demonic spawn now. I will be father to another Hollywood devil, and that’s just the start. I intend to cut quite the swath through Hollywood, European cinema, and Bollywood, too, given enough time.

“In this life, you, Emma, will become Monica’s wife. You’ll have a lovely lesbian wedding and take vows that celebrate love, lust, friendship, etc. as well as humanity no longer bound to a now dead Jehovah and Jesus. Yes, they’re gone, too. Don’t ask where the Holy Ghost is. He vanished when his fellow members of the Trinity were destroyed. Michael the Archangel runs Heaven these days. How long that will last remains to be seen. When Monica dies, she’ll be one of my wives as a Queen of Hell, but for now, she’s on loan to you. You’ll raise my spawn together, both the one growing inside you and the one in her womb as well.

“Now, before you ask, I want you to continue being vocal and political, but from now on, you will be assigned your causes and you will speak out on them as Monica and I direct you. One of these will be religious liberty rights for devil worshippers, another for the rights of demons, and you’ll continue to press equality ... but in such a way as addresses the injustices that both sexes face, not just those oppressions faced by women. You’ll also work to subvert Brexit and bring Great Britain back into the European fold. We can’t have England become a Third World country, can we, or have it turn its back on refugees and immigrants.

“To that end, I want you to help form a new party, Britain’s Future, and to help its cause, you’ll help poach respected statesmen from Labour, the LDP, and the Scottish Nationalists. You’ll also help get more British celebrities to join and endorse it. This party will be openly anti-Brexit, pro-Remain, and will seek to reverse many of the horrible policies that the Tories have shoved down people’s throats. Whatever your future role in this party, you’ll work closely with the UN, which will soon be headed by Monica as Secretary-General.

“Trust me, this is just the start of my plans for this world, and to that end, let’s get back to fucking while we plan our next move. I haven’t quite done everything that I intend to do with you yet, not by a long shot, of course. Come with me to the vanity, bend over, and spread those cheeks, Emma. I’m about to fuck you in the ass,” I announced as I lubed up my cock and prepared to lube up her asshole, too.

A brand new woman, Emma Watson now bent over eagerly and spread her own cheeks, offering her ass freely up to me. I was more than ready to take her up on the offer, even as Monica bent over next to her. I grinned and lubed her up as well, deciding to go back and forth from each of their bottoms to the other. I fucked Emma’s tight, hot backdoor for several thrusts, fondling her buns as she adjusted to my presence in her bum and met me with long, eager strokes of her fine hips and buttocks against me. Every push and pull seemed to make her cream herself in spite of her apparent past resistance to the idea of getting it up the ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.