I Will See You When I See You - Cover

I Will See You When I See You

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - He is an honorable Marine. She is his dishonorable wife. He is the dirt bag owner of her company. She is his honorable wife. Mix. Stir. Voila!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Revenge  

Her butt wiggled at me as she walked away. It looked like sign language to me and my hardening erection. So, I followed her to the shower. We washed, and I finally injected her with the banana cream she’d wanted so much.

I looked down at her bottom as I made love to Renee from behind.

“I don’t know if I am going to be able to keep my promise.”

“Which one?”

“Your little butt hole is looking better and better and more enticing every time I see it.”

“And you want to use it?”

“I want to make love to you through it.”

“Let’s wait a little longer,” her expression was one of pleading.

We went to bed and rolled around to dry ourselves since we had no towels yet. When Renee said that Digger had emptied the house, she wasn’t kidding.

“The guys are coming in three hours. We can go out and eat and then hit a store for towels and sheets.”

“They are bringing the sheets and pillows and blankets with them,” Renee said with a smile. “While you were looking over the living room and den furniture at the store, I was picking out the stuff for the bed.”

“Will I like it?”

“They all have positions of the Kama Sutra printed on them!”

“Oh shit. I’m gonna die!” I rolled my eyes before kissing her.

“I picked out colors that go with the rooms. Some of the sets are patterns, some flat colors and some flowered. The ones for the other bedrooms are all solid colors or geometric patterns.”

“How much?”

“I don’t know, it was all rolled into the price.”

“Good. Now eats and towels.”

We opened our suitcases, dressed simply, and headed out to my favorite breakfast restaurant. We sat next to each other like the love struck kids we felt like. We fed each other and kissed often.

“You guys are the cutest couple.” Our server was just gushing over us every time she took care of us. Renee blushed when she was asked if we were newlyweds.

“Actually, we are, kind of.”

“Good! You get 15% off your bill!”

“Great. Then I want a nice slice of banana cream pie and my husband will have cherry or strawberry depending on which you think is better.”

When she walked away with a big smile on her face.

“I just thought of it. My face was not bloody this morning.”

“Well just a little. This was a light period and it went away in only 4 days. I’m sure I will spot a little today and tomorrow, but nothing flowing.”

“Wow.”

“You know, Mick, this must be true love. We are sitting in a breakfast restaurant and talking about my period.”

“So, you are safe for a few days but in about a week, if we are making love we will be making babies.”

“Works for me if it works for you.”

“Seriously?”

“Yes. I told you I love you and I want to have kids. You told me that you love me and that you wanted to fill the house with kids. I told the truth and believe you did. So, making babies in a week!”

She kissed me and hugged me and continued to do so until our server came back.

“You two are crazy.”

“He just informed me that we are definitely going to start making babies next week. I can’t wait to be all fat and sexy.”

“Must be your first. I don’t recall the sexy part, but my fat part took a long time to go away. Good luck with that!”

We laughed and dug into our breakfast pie. Renee allowed herself to have a considerable amount of cream on her face and I did the same with my red cherry pie. We kissed and mix the mess up on our lips.

“Now we look like we should have this morning!”

“Renee, you are incorrigible.”

“I am horny, sexy and soon to be ripe.”

“God, I love you,” I said as I began to wipe off her lips.

“Me too!”

She began to wipe off my face too and when she felt I was clean she kissed me again.

“Let’s get shopping so we can be home before the furniture guys get there.”

“OK. And I want to call Janey and make sure the office is squared away.”

“Works for me.”

We thanked the waitress and I left a nice tip because she was a sweetheart.

“Mick, she was nice. When we come back here, let’s always get her as our server, OK?”

“I like that idea.”

I let Renee into the passenger side of the SUV and when she turned to get in I quickly bent over and kissed her butt. She screamed and then giggled like a little girl. I love it when she does that. I started the truck and began to drive.

“Before you call Janey, where should we go for our shopping?”

She looked at me and smiled and said, “Let’s hit the mall. I’m going to have Janey on the speaker so you can listen in.”

I nodded and drove to the mall and Renee made her call.

“Hi, Janey.”

“Renee! Where are you?”

“Why?”

“Security wouldn’t let about half the women and some of the guys into the doors this morning, AND they wouldn’t even let Stan in.”

“That many, huh?”

“Yes. Does that mean what I think it means?”

“It means that Stan and those guys got around.”

“Wow. That explains the call I got from security on Sunday asking me if I knew any women that Stan was sleeping with. They said my job was on the line. I gave them Helen’s name. They asked if I was having sex with Stan and I got pissed before I said no.”

Janey sounded like she was still pissed that anyone would think that of her.

“Helen must have given up some others and they gave up some more,” Renee opined. “They fell like dominoes. Can we function for a few days with this group of employees?”

“I think so, Renee. In my opinion, everyone that got in is a solid worker.”

“Are all the departments covered?”

“Yeah. Everyone is light but covered.”

“Does everyone know that I am now the owner?”

“What? No! You are?”

“OK, calm down. Mick and I bought the company.”

“Mick? You mean Helen’s husband?”

“Ex-husband.”

“Oh no.”

“Oh yes, and he and I are now together. I am President and he is my loving husband or will be. It is all happening really fast. Listen. Call a meeting of all department heads for 1PM. Have them gather in the conference room and I will call in and tell them everything that has happened. Don’t tell anyone about me, just say that the new owners want to talk to everyone on a conference call. OK?”

“Yes, Boss! Ma’am. Your highness.” Janey said in jest.

“I AM going to fire you!” Renee threatened, also jokingly.

“You can’t fire me! I know more about this company than anyone except you and Stan. Well, you.”

“Talk to you later, Janey. And thank you.”

“No problem, Renee. Bye.”

Renee disconnected the call and looked at me.

“That sounded interesting. So, half the women are gone, and no one knows what is going on. They all showed up and got the job done. Sounds like a strong core to build a great company around,” I offered.

“Yes, it does. Pull in over there. We need to shop and get back to the house and then after the big stuff is in, I’ll run my meeting from the new home office.”

“OK, Boss. Ma’am. Your highness.”

“Asshole!”

“Is that an offer?”

“Yes, right now!”

“If I did that you would lose your mind.”

“Renee?”

“Yes lover.”

“I need to call Helen and make my offer. Why don’t you go in and shop and I’ll wait for you here?”

“OK. Hey, don’t be evil. By now she knows she has lost her job and she is out on the street because the woman she was staying with got fired too. Don’t be cruel and pile on.”

“It was not my intent, it is going to sting though. But I won’t be a shithead about it.”

“OK.”

She kissed me and rubbed my crotch before getting out. I took the phone and looked at it for the longest time. Then I punched the speed dial.

“What do you want. Calling to rub it in?” Helen sounded very hostile.

“Yes and no.”

“You know that I lost my job today right?”

“Yes. You and every woman in the company that slept with Stan. Exactly one half of all the women in the company.”

“WHAT?” She raised her voice in shock.

“Did you think that you were exclusive?”

“He said I was.”

So much for her ratting out other women. I could hear her crying as the real world was starting to make itself known to her.

“I wanted to talk to you about an offer. Are you in a state to listen?” I said.

“I’m so stupid. I fucked myself out of everything.”

“Yes, you did, and there is no going back from that, but I still care for you and I can’t just leave you out in the cold. I told you that I won’t divorce you and give you half of everything, although I don’t have much officially on the books. If you sign the divorce papers I’ll send you, without a fuss, I will pay you $800 a week for the next ten years. That is $41,600 a year. With that, you can get a nice place and live a simple life. You will have to get a job in order to do anything else like buy a car or have a social life. But it’s a start. If you fight me, then I drop the divorce and you get nothing but a cardboard box down behind the Rescue Mission.”

“I thought you loved me.”

“I did. But now I hate you for what you did. You broke your vows. Vows I took seriously. I am no longer IN love with you. So, take the deal or leave it.”

“What about Renee?”

“What about her? When you and I are divorced, I’ll marry her and have kids and raise a family. If you fight it, I won’t marry her, but we will have kids and raise a family. The difference is only to you.”

There was a very short pause on Helen’s part before she responded, “I’ll take it.”

“Alright, go to the credit union and set up a new account. You will need $25 to start a savings account and $25 for a checking account. Do you have $50?”

“No,” she said sobbing quietly.

“OK, you get to one of the branches this afternoon and then call me and tell me where you are. I’ll meet you there with your first $800. Then I’ll do an auto deposit every Sunday night.”

“But I haven’t signed the divorce papers yet.” She said.

“Are you going to back out?”

“No,” she spoke in a very quiet voice. “I’m sorry, Mick. I am so sorry.”

“You’re sorry about what you did to put yourself into this situation. You’re not sorry for fucking Stan and the others. Unless you want me to take them out like I did Stan, you should make sure that I never know their names.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.