I Will See You When I See You
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - He is an honorable Marine. She is his dishonorable wife. He is the dirt bag owner of her company. She is his honorable wife. Mix. Stir. Voila!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Revenge  

I moved forward and pulled up to the garage before stopping. We sat there and pondered the situation and just when I was going to get out, Digger rolled up behind us and jumped out of his truck.

“Hi Wildman!” We embraced. “And this must be Renee. Hello, ma’am.”

Digger gave Renee a big hug and then did the same to me again. Then he looked at the entrance to the house.

“Isn’t that your wife?”

“That is the old wife.”

“You mean the ex?”

“Nope. The old one, as in the one who has been replaced.”

“I didn’t know that you had gotten divorced.”

“I haven’t. I am dropping one and replacing her with a better more loyal and compatible model.”

I said that loud enough so that Helen could hear me.

“You aren’t going to divorce me?” She said hopefully.

“Nope. You want a divorce; you pay for it. I’m not going to pay you for your cheating. I will drag it out and you’ll will end up with is a shitload of bills.”

“But I will have 50% of what you own.”

“I don’t own anything, Helen. All my money is tied up in a trust that pays me a monthly stipend and can’t be broken. And if you were to manage to break it, before you could spend one single red penny, you would have a tragic, fatal accident.” I looked at her, my face deadly serious.

“But that isn’t fair.” She whined.

“Don’t use that word in my presence. Was it fair when you were fucking around with so many men at work? Was it fair when you stood in front of me and told me you were going with Stan and I had to live with it? Was it fair that you never gave me kids because you never went off the pill? Was it fair when you found out how small Stan’s dick was?” I chuckled at that last point.

Her eyes bugged out.

“Oh yeah. I know. You see all this time, I’ve been with Renee. We’ve decided to make the trade permanent. So, Stan gets you, from now on. If you do divorce me, as soon as it goes through Renee and I will marry, but it makes no difference to me. We are married in our hearts, and Renee is going to be the mother of my kids.”

Helen looked at me in shock.

“Take your life and your lover, Stan, and get away while you can with what you have.”

“But I don’t have anything. You sold our home.”

“Our house.” I corrected her. “It stopped being a home when you and Stan walked out together.”

“Fine. You took my car. I barely got out with my clothes before the movers came and I forced myself onto Stan; and then yesterday, HE, shows up,” she pointed at Digger, “and evicts us from the Stan’s house. Stan argued that an eviction took 30 days advanced notice. HE said that applied to renters, not squatters and if Stan could prove that he was paying rent or had a lease that would be different.”

“So where is your stuff?”

“It’s at a friend from works house.”

That made me smirk a little. Her bad day wasn’t even rolling yet.

“So why aren’t you at work?” Renee asked her impatiently.

“I asked for a day off so I could straighten this out, if it is any of your business,” Helen answered Renee sharply.

“There is nothing to straighten out, Helen. As far as I see it, you left me for a better situation, and it didn’t work out. You went on a suicide mission and didn’t make it back. Well you still have your health.”

Renee stepped in again at that point.

“Now if you would please get off the property, we have some things to do.”

“Who are you to order me around?” Helen asked.

“I am the owner and President of the company that owns this house and you are in the way.”

Helen stood and blinked a few times. For a dumb woman she sure was smart.

“You? You are the one who bought the company and threw out Stan?”

“Yes, I am. Me and my partner here.”

With those words Renee took me in her arms and kissed me. At that point Helen lost it and launched herself at Renee. She got a hand full of Renee’s hair before Renee decked her with a solid right to the jaw. Helen lay, groggy, on the driveway.

“Nice punch.” I said, impressed.

“I took self-defense classes. A girl has to take care of herself.”

“Let me make a note of that. Don’t piss off the wife.”

Helen was conscious enough to hear that statement.

“I’m your wife. Me!” She cried.

“Wrong! I am married to you, but Renee is my wife. She is loyal and trustworthy and will give herself to only me. You strike out on all three counts, Helen. So, while we are married, we are not partners, we are not lovers, and we are not together.”

“And, as of today, you are not employed by my company. Who are you staying with?” Renee added.

“I’m not going to tell you. You will fire her to get revenge on me.”

“I am not that petty. But I will tell you that if she is one of the women from work that Stan was fucking, she will be fired too. Maybe you should call her and find out and warn her.”

“I can’t call her. My cell phone isn’t charged. I have no place to plug it in.”

“Oh well, of course by now, if she was fucking my husband, she may already know.”

Helen picked herself up off the ground and straightened herself up trying to gather as much self-respect as she could. Before walking away, she turned and spoke.

“I’m sorry, Mick. Someday I will figure out why I did what I did, but right now I don’t know. I guess the bottom line is that I didn’t love you or didn’t love you enough. I’m also sorry for the children. There were never going to be any children, Mick. I had an STD when I was a kid that killed my tubes. I only took the birth control pills to regulate my period. I guess after that I never felt like a woman if I wasn’t fucking. I’m sorry.”

“Me too Helen. All of this came about because I have loyal friends that had my back when things got tough. They were as loyal to me as I am to them. Think about that going towards the future. Remember the power of loyalty and trustworthiness.”

Helen turned, no sobs, no tears and walked away with her head down.

“Let’s take a look at our house.”

“Renee, let me have a minute with Digger.”

“OK, lover. I’ll wait by the door. We should walk in together.”

“OK.”

I led Digger around the cars to the far side of the driveway.

“Digger, Helen is still married to me so keep an eye on her. If the woman she is living with has lost her job as well, let me know. I don’t want her on the street. OK?”

“Yeah, Wildman.”

We walked back to the front door and Digger gave me the keys. I unlocked and pushed the door open. The house was large, and impressive, and very empty. Our footsteps on the stone entryway echoed throughout the house.

“Mick, this is a hell of a property. Recon says that it is worth well over $2 million. I also have an inventory of all of the property the company owns. There is a cabin in the mountains and a small place in New Zealand.”

“New Zealand?” I said, shocked.

“I guess Stan was going to retire there.”

“What else do you have there?” I asked looking at the papers in Digger’s hands.

“A couple of cars, nothing fancy there, and a boat down on Lake Mead in Nevada.”

“Well we can sell the houses and one of the cars. And the boat.”

“You two might want to wait a bit on that. I mean, I have pictures.”

Digger pulled out his iPad and touched the screen a few times before holding it up for us to see. The cabin was a huge log home in a beautiful mountain setting. Maybe Stan was planning to summer there and winter in New Zealand. The boat was a houseboat!

“Wow! Renee, take a look at these.” I said.

“Oh, my. We need to sit down and talk about this. Off the top of my head, I am thinking that we sell the New Zealand property and the boat. The cabin looks like a nice place to get away. I’m sure that you and your friends would like to stay there and do some hunting or fishing and it might be a nice place to teach the kids about the outdoors.”

“Kids?” Digger asked.

“Hold your horses, Digger. That is a little ahead of the curve. There will be kids, but not for a little while.”

“Little Wildmen and Wildwomen running around? Yeah, you need to keep the cabin. Otherwise they are going to tear this neighborhood to shreds when they get older,” he laughed out loud.

“We can talk about it later. Renee, I agree about the other items. Digger get them up for sale and the money gets put into the company. Anything else?”

“Not for me. I would show you around the house, but I haven’t seen it and Renee probably knows it better than me. So, if there is nothing else, I am going to go and get some billable hours in.”

“Thanks for everything, Bro.”

“You know how I feel Wildman. I still owe you. Renee it was nice to meet you,” he said before he hugged my new life partner.

“Digger, when we finally get settled, we are going to have a big party and BBQ for all the Marines that say they owe Mick, and their families,” Renee said.

“Well, maybe not all of them,” Digger said sadly.

“Why not?” Renee asked.

“She doesn’t know, Wildman?”

“No, not yet.”

“Oh oh. I got a bad feeling about this,” Renee said.

“It’s not that bad Renee, but I may not be the best one to tell you.”

“Who would be the best one, Digger?”

I looked at Digger and he at me. We turned to Renee at the same time.

“Recon.”

“Recon?”

“Yeah. Renee he is the best one. He knows all the details. Wildman here, he was just kind of running around tearing shit up and I was also otherwise occupied. Talk to Recon.”

“Thanks Digger. We will have you over as soon as we can.”

“Thanks Renee. Later Bro.”

“Later Bro.”

Digger hugged us both and closed the door behind him.

“Do you want to see the house?”

“Sure.”

“Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I guess it is all coming to a head now. Seeing Helen. Being in the house. Digger. Recon. You.”

“Come on. Oh! First things first. Take off your shoes.”

“OK,” I chuckled as I pulled off my shoes and took off my socks as well.

“You can leave the socks on.”

“No. I want to feel the house under me.”

“Fair enough. Obviously, this is the entryway. On this side is a closet for coats and stuff and on this side is a small rack that warms shoes in the winter. So, our guests will never have to walk out with cold feet.”

“Cool.”

“This opens into the great room. The fireplace is real and has a gas starter. I loved to sit in here and read in front of the fire, mostly naked trying to get Stan to stop cheating on me.”

I looked at Renee we both had tears in our eyes.

“Mick, if we don’t start christening this house and taking it back from the bad memories, I am going to be sick.”

I took Renee in my arms, walked her to the front of the fireplace and took off her clothes. Renee removed her tampon and we made slow love right there on the wood floor. I was on my back, so Renee didn’t have to lay on the cold floor. When we finished, Renee reached into her purse and pulled out a new tampon.

“Renee, if we are going to be doing a lot of christening, you are going to go through a lot of those.”

“Yeah, I guess your right.”

She put the tampon back in her purse and kissed me while I rested my hands on her breasts. We got up and went to the dining room and kitchen. In the kitchen, I took her from behind and pressed her breasts against the window.

“Mick! The neighbors will see.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.