I Will See You When I See You
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He is an honorable Marine. She is his dishonorable wife. He is the dirt bag owner of her company. She is his honorable wife. Mix. Stir. Voila!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Revenge  

After we left the truckstop, I headed back towards my former home. I was still on a mission, but now I was on a mission with a partner. Renee had bonded herself to me and me to her. The mission now was to ruin Stan’s life and let him take Helen with him. Now that I owned the company, I owned his house. Before we got back, he would be thrown out along with my slut wife, who forced herself to move in with him after I sold our house from under her.

Renee was going to be the new president of the company. We were going to move into the house that the company owned and set up our family. Our family. Helen didn’t want kids. Now I think it was because she was screwing other men behind my back. Now she can do it in front of me, because I don’t care about her.

My Marines had come through for me again and again. First Recon and the selling of my house in only a few days. Then searching for the properties that Stan’s company owned. Digger came through as my lawyer and found the best way to steal Stan’s company. Stan was going to lose his company, his house, his car, and his other properties before losing his freedom to the IRS.

He wasn’t aware that he was going to lose his freedom, yet. As soon as I got the company locked down, I was going to turn over all of the evidence that he was dodging paying taxes for his employees for years and was also dodging paying his own taxes. He was going to pay a very high price for a cheating piece of ass.

We stopped for gas in Cheyenne and stayed for two days in a hotel. We made love, a lot. We walked around the room naked and when one of us, usually Renee, wanted to get laid, they attacked the other. For a while I was worried about callouses on my penis it was being rubbed so much, while Renee never seemed to have a dry pussy.

There was still no anal sex, because we had promised each other that we would not have anal sex until we were really married. Every time I came in Renee’s pussy, I told her that I was making a baby. She would get so excited about the chance to get knocked up. She had always wanted kids, but Stan didn’t. If I could have gotten her knocked up every month, I would, because that many kids would have made Renee unbelievably happy.

On the second day we walked down to the SUV and Renee grabbed the keys and opened the passenger side and pointed to it.

“OK, big guy, I am going to drive this tank.”

“OK.”

“OK? No fights? No disagreement?”

“Nope. Why?”

“Stan would never let me drive ‘his’ cars.”

“Well now they are your cars, so you can drive them when you want, until we sell them.”

“When you sell them, the money goes back into the company, right?”

“Right. It is all company property. And what’s more, as soon as everything is settled, I will buy the house from the company, so it is ours. Same with the cars you want to keep.”

Renee gave me a great hug and kiss and I gave her a great kiss and squeezed her butt with both my hands.

“Ooh! I like that.”

“I like them too,” I waggled my eyebrows at her.

I climbed in the passenger side and Renee closed the door for me before she ran around to the driver side. She got in the seat and her feet wouldn’t reach the pedals and I laughed.

“Hey not everyone has long legs,” she said, swatting my shoulder.

She found the controls and moved the seat forward until she could reach the gas and brakes. Then she adjusted the steering wheel and the rear view and side view mirrors. She looked around and made sure that she could see and was comfortable, then she started the truck and was backing out when she suddenly stopped.

“What is the matter?”

“Something is not right.”

“What? With the truck?”

“No.”

“What?”

“I know!”

“What?”

“You don’t have your dick out. I can’t drive without having your dick out. It makes me feel confident. I see it and I know that if I can have that, I can have anything and everything.”

“Really?”

“Really.”

I opened my zipper and pulled out my penis.

“Pull it out all the way please.”

I pulled it out as far as it would go in its’ softened state. Renee patted it and backed out and drove off. We got on the highway and she drove us into our future. After about three hours we needed gas and pulled over into a truck stop.

Renee leaned over and took me into her mouth and sucked me hard, then she smiled and got out of the truck to pump the gas.

“If you can get under control, we can go inside for some water and snacks.”

She smiled again. I loved this trouble making woman. I hope she cause our competitors as much trouble as she caused me, without the making up afterwards. I stuffed my cock back into my pants and got out, adjusting myself so my cock was down my pants leg.

“Now that is just mean.”

“What?”

“You know that when your cock is like that, I want to jump on it.”

“So, jump!”

She did! She jumped into my arms and kissed me and humped my crotch until I was getting hard again. She got down and smiled at me.

“Take that!”

I smiled and walked with a proud boner into the truck stop. Renee walked next to me holding my hand proudly. Her expression said, ‘that is MY dick and I am his woman’ and I think I had the same expression. I was almost ready to take high fives from every guy in the building.

We got several bottles of water and some pretzels and fruit. We went back out and Renee got into the passenger side and threw me the keys.

“Drive please. I want to eat and ride with my tits out.”

“You want to what?”

“I want to ride with my tits out.”

“No, you want to eat?”

She looked at me like I had two heads.

“Yes, I want to eat. Is that OK with you?”

“Sure. As long as you do it with your tits out.”

“MICK!”

“I love you too.”

I adjusted the seat before I could get in the truck. I reset the mirrors and steering wheel and started the truck and didn’t move. After sitting there for a few minutes, Renee looked at me questioningly.

“Tits.”

She rolled her eyes and pulled up her t-shirt and reached behind her to remove her bra. Her perfectly shaped tits fell loose, nipples hard and pointing forwards.

“I know, I don’t need directions. You don’t have to point!”

“What?”

She looked at me, then down at her nipples and got it.

“Smart ass.”

I leaned over and put a hand between her legs and sucked on each nipple until they were very hard and fully extended. I rubbed her crotch and could feel the heat through her jeans.

“I can’t wait to do this when they are full of milk,” I said softly.

“Oh, yes. Yes.”

She shuddered and stroked my head as I sucked on her nipples and rubbed her off. She came and I could feel the moisture through her jeans.

“Let’s go. I want to do this in our house.”

“I want to make it our home.”

“Me too, maybe.”

“Maybe?”

I started the SUV and pulled out and onto the highway. Once we were on the road, I looked over at her now less swollen nipples and answered her question.

“On the subject of making the house our home. I am not sure I can make a home in a place where Stan fucked my wife and even you. I don’t know that I want to sleep in the beds where that happened or sit on the couch where they did it or on the kitchen table where he ate her out.”

“Oh shit. I understand lover. As soon as Digger gets them out of the house, I want to talk to Digger myself. Is that OK?”

“Sure, Renee.”

We drove, and I would occasionally take a sip of water and Renee would feed me a pretzel or a piece of apple or banana. Of course, before she gave me the banana, she rubbed it around her nipple and she unzipped her pants and put the apple slices down her front and then fed the pussy flavored apple to me.

“Please don’t ever stop doing that for me once all this is settled out.”

“I will, if you will occasionally dip your cock in my drink or cum in my coffee.”

“Gladly.”

We made it back to Boise and I pulled back into the parking lot of the hotel where we started this trip, but this time we got a room with a king bed. We took a shower and washed each other intimately before going to bed. We kissed and petted until Renee laid on her back and splayed open her legs, her pussy was gaping and wet and ready.

“Mick, please, pound me through the mattress and into the floor.”

I did. First moving to the side of her so she could suck me hard while I finger fucked her fast and hard. When I was rigid, I moved between her legs and spit onto her vagina and licked her until, between her own arousal and my saliva, she was soaked. I set the head of my erection and drove into her, balls deep.

I began to pound her until I was worried that people below us were going to complain. Renee covered her face with a pillow and screamed as she came, wildly humping her hips up and onto her cock.

“Renee, I’m fucking MY pussy with YOUR cock.”

“Yes! Empty MY balls into YOUR pussy. DO IT! NOW!” She screamed.

I pushed myself into Renee as far as I could feeling the head of my cock push into her cervix. Spurt after spurt entered her.

“I just shot millions of baby makers into you, right now they are looking for your womb. When you are fertile, I am going to do this over and over until you are full of babies.”

She kept pushing up against my pubic bone, grunting over and over and she came over and over, until she fell limp under me. I rolled to her side and pulled out of her. She leaked nothing. I wonder where it all went.

I rolled to her side and wrapped her in my arms and allowed myself to fall towards sleep. A few hours later, Renee woke, and her stirring woke me.

“Pee.”

I let her go to the bathroom and listened to the water being disturbed by her stream. I listened for the sound of the plop of globs of my cum hitting the water but heard none. Renee flushed and came back to bed.

“Mick, I love you.”

“I love you, my wife.”

“Wife.”

She wrapped her arms around me and threw a leg over me and fell back to sleep. I felt her warmth. I felt the softness of her breasts. I felt the soft tickle of her pubic hair on my leg. I felt the deep urge to have to pee. My timing sucked. I lifted her arm off me and her leg as she woke a bit.

“Pee.”

She wrapped me up and said.

“Go ahead.”

“I have to get up.”

“Why?”

“I have to pee.”

“So, pee.”

“Here in bed?”

“Yup. I don’t want to let you go.”

“Renee, I am not going to piss in the bed.”

“Oh, OK. Go and pee. Do you need help?”

“Yes.”

“OK, let’s go.”

Renee got off me and I stood and went to the bathroom. I lifted the toilet seat and was getting ready to start when her hand took a hold of my penis.

“Uh uh! Not in there, over here.”

She steered me to the shower. And held my penis and pointed it down.

“Go ahead and pee.”

I figured what the hell and let loose. She giggled and sprayed my stream all over the bottom of the tub and up the opposite wall. When the stream weakened and then stopped, she shook it and looked at me.

“Did I do that right?”

“What? The playing with it while I peed?”

“No. I know I got that right. Did I shake it off right?”

“Yes, you did fine.”

“Good, I’ve never had my own penis and I’m still learning how to use it.”

“You goof.”

“Your goof.”

“Back to bed woman!”

“Back to bed! Bring my penis with you, please.”

Renee stumbled back to bed and held her arms open. I fell into her embrace and when we got settled, we slept until the morning. We took a shower and made love in the shower. We dried and made love while we dried. We made love before we got dressed. Renee came and came over and over. When I finally came, Renee held my penis while I spurted sperm all over the shower tub.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.