I Will See You When I See You - Cover

I Will See You When I See You

Copyright© 2018 by Writer Mick

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - He is an honorable Marine. She is his dishonorable wife. He is the dirt bag owner of her company. She is his honorable wife. Mix. Stir. Voila!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Revenge  

I pulled off at the next exit. Twin Falls had two exits with a truck stop at each. I parked the SUV and before I could get out, Renee had me in her arms and a hand on the erection in my jeans.

“When we get done in there, I expect my dream to come true.”

“Your dream?”

Renee smiled and looked at the roof in the SUV. She pointed at a spot.

“I want you to put a stain right there.”

We kissed and went into the building. This place was a lot bigger than the last truck stop, but it had a smaller truck drivers business lounge that we could use. Renee called Stan and gave him the fax number and a change.

“What? That was not the deal!”

“I decided that I want to keep a little interest in the company. So instead of selling all 12% of my share back to you, I’m cutting it in half. I’ll sell you 6%. Take it or leave it.”

A few minutes later, he faxed the changed contract over to us. Renee looked it over and it was straightforward. It was signed by Stan and notarized. Stan was not playing any games, even though it obviously upset him to hear Renee doing something sexual with two different men.

“I’ll sign this while you go and see if they have a notary here.”

I went to the driver help desk and sure enough they had a notary for sealing deals with motor rebuilds and the such. Renee came out and got the contract notarized and went back to the fax machine while I paid for the service.

She called on her phone and told Stan she was faxing him the contract.

“Now, don’t fuck with me or I will come back with a friend or two I’ve made on the road and make a fuss.”

“I won’t,” Stan said.

There was a long pause and Renee was about to disconnect the call.

“Renee,” Stan said quietly.

“What?”

“I’m sorry. I was a shit of a husband and a lousy fuck.”

Renee heard the honesty in his voice.

“Yup, you were, Stan. You pissed me off a lot. But you sure could eat pussy. Take care.”

She ended the call, saying to herself louder than she thought, “That fucking cocksucker! How dare he make me feel sorry for him.”

The drivers in the lounge all turned to look at her. I took her by the arm and lead her out the door and towards the SUV.

“Would you like to go back?”

“And lose you? Oh, hell no!”

“I don’t mind,” I said sincerely.

“My ass!”

“Yes, it is, and I would be lying if I said I didn’t want it to be mine, but I don’t want you looking back every day thinking that you should have stayed.”

“The only place I am staying is here and with you, Mick. What you just did, Stan would have NEVER thought of. You care for me enough to let me go.”

Renee wiped an eye and then looked at me.

“You would, wouldn’t you? You would let me go to make me happy.”

“Of course.” I said as I took her in my arms next to the SUV.

“And I wouldn’t let you go for all the money, power, or huge dicks in the world.”

“Is that good?” I asked, acting a little goofy.

“Yes! I really like money and power and big dicks.”

“Well I can only guarantee one of those.” I shrugged.

“Power?” She asked.

“Uh ... no, not so much.”

“Money?” She said with her eyebrows up high.

“Some.”

“Big dick?”

“I haven’t looked around in the johns or latrines, so I don’t know about that.”

“Me either. Let’s sit in the truck and see if we can hit that spot on the ceiling.” Renee smiled a smile I was learning to really like as she rubbed my growing erection.

I opened her door and walked around to the driver side. Before I opened the door, I had to remind myself not to lose it and say things I didn’t mean in the throes of passion. I stepped up into the big Escalade and powered my seat back. Renee unzipped my pants and reached in, carefully pulling out her now favorite penis. She made sure the soft skin was not harmed by the vicious teeth of the zipper.

Pulling it out to its’ full length, she wrapped both hands around it and began to stroke with one hand while massaging the head with the other. He ... it ... I ... responded by growing to my full length and girth.

“Mick! Jesus, I never noticed that I couldn’t touch my thumb and middle finger when I try to wrap my hand around you; no wonder I feel so full when you’re in me. I can’t wait until I ratchet up enough courage to have you do me in the butt.”

Unbeknownst to either of us, the idea of sliding into Renee’s hot, round, bottom made me harder, slightly larger and happier.

“Really? You react to doing me in the butt?”

“Renee, you have to admit that you have a really nice butt and that little reddish-brown eye in the middle of it, likes to be licked and fingered.”

“I thought that you liked my butt. And it does feel wonderful when you stick your tongue in it. I just didn’t know that you had this fantasy.”

“I have never tried it.”

“You’re shitting me!”

“Interesting choice of words under the circumstance, but to answer your question, no I’m not.”

“Helen didn’t?”

“No.”

“And none of your girlfriends before her?”

“Um ... Renee ... Helen was my first and I was hers. Our virginities were going away gifts to each other before I went on my first deployment.”

“Boy she must have been really disappointed when she got her hands ... er ... fingers on Stan.”

“I’m sure she must have seen a porno or two and had an idea of the various sizes men come in.”

“Wow. Well, Mick. Stan was not my first. My first was when I turned thirteen and developed these.”

She let go of me and grabbed her two wonderful breasts before going back to stroking me with both hands.

“I had ‘C’ cups when I was thirteen and over the next few years my rib cage grew from 30 inches to the 36 inches you have had your arms around. I fucked several guys in college and I did one threesome with my boyfriend and another girl and I did one with my boyfriend and another boy. Have never had anything this big up my butt, but I sure am going to give it the good old college try one day. Now, how close are you?”

“Not too close,” I answered.

“When you are close, let me know so I can aim for that spot.”

“Seriously?”

“Oh yeah. There are somethings that a girl just wants to know.”

“Like how far her guy can shoot?”

“No. Like how hard and fast does it come out, so I can give myself enough time to get my eyes closed. Sperm stings like a mother when it gets in your eyes.”

“I know.”

I said it before I realized that I had said it. Renee’s face snapped up to look at me, at the same time I snapped around to look at her.

“You know?” She asked, her beautiful eyes wider than I had ever seen them.

“Trust me, a story for another time.”

She looked at me and went back to her ministrations. After I settled down and got that day out of my head, I was able to focus on Renee and her strong, soft hands. I shifted my hips forward a bit and glued my eyes to Renee’s face. She was concentrating so hard that she didn’t see how I looked at her. Her ears, her eyebrows, her nose. The thought of those features dripping with cum excited me. The thought of that small mouth and those lips spread wide to take me, excited me.

Finally, the idea of her before me, legs in the air, her gaping pussy spread wide and me sliding into her ass was all it took.

“Renee!”

“Come on lover, give.”

She pumped a few more times before moving her face back and I let go a low groan and shot and shot and on the third shot her wet mouth wrapped itself around me and took care of the rest. I don’t recall ever having such an orgasm. When I came down from the feeling of ecstasy I looked at Renee. Her head was still in my lap and cum was dripping off the headliner and onto the back of her head.

I moved my hand to catch some of it before it made a huge mess. Looking up at its’ source, I can proudly say I hit the spot. I can also say, perhaps not so proudly that Renee’s aim was not the best. My steering wheel had strands of cum as did the dashboard and windshield. When Renee lifted her head, she looked up and smiled.

“Bullseye!”

“Renee, hand me some tissue, please. You have sperm in your hair.”

“My hair?”

“It kind of dripped off the ceiling while your head was down.”

“And you didn’t catch it?” She accused me with a smile.

“I caught most of it,” I answered with a bigger smile.

I showed her my hand and she immediately licked my palm clean. She found the glob in her hair and pulled it out and ate it as well. Then she swallowed proudly and was about to kiss me when I stopped her.

“What? You can’t kiss my cummy lips? I’ll have you know that from now on every bit of cum that you squirt is going to end up somewhere inside me.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

I stared at the steering wheel until she had to look out of curiosity.

“Wow!”

“Your aim sucks.”

“I hit it with the first shot”

“But my steering wheel, and dashboard and windshield?”

“What do they call that in the Marines ... um ... collateral damage?”

Before I could answer, Renee used her fingers to wipe clean every drop of sperm she could find and very proudly and theatrically placed them in her mouth. When she was done, she swallowed and then kissed me so deeply and passionately that I got hard again.

“You need to calm down and get us to the next hotel. I have an itch that needs scratching.”

“And a hole that needs filling?”

“Two.”

“Two?”

“OK, three. I am going to get that last cherry from you Mick. Who would have thought that after all these years I get to deflower a virgin!”

I started the SUV and drove down the access road and onto the highway to the next exit. There was another Hampton Inn right there, so I pulled off and parked in back. Renee had a hand on my penis the whole way and when I turned off the motor, she gave it one more squeeze.

“Put that thing away and let’s go and see how our plans are working out.”

I was just about to stuff myself back in my pants when Renee stopped me.

“Sorry. I can’t resist.”

She sucked as much of my softened length into her mouth and throat as she could and began doing great things with her tongue and throat muscles. She never once pulled back and soon the feeling welling up in my balls was overpowering.

“Renee, I’m cumming.”

She grabbed my thighs and pushed down hard and kept doing what she was doing with her muscles and I let loose. Shot after shot straight down her throat. When I was done, I softened immediately and Renee pulled back. She gently kissed the glans before carefully putting me back in my pants and zipping me up.

“Boy am I gonna have a night!”

“How so?”

“I figure that a woman can cum 8 to 10 times for everyone a guy does. So, I figure that you owe me about 20 orgasms ... so far.”

“Renee, I plan to give you orgasms for as long as you will let me. Maybe I should get you one of those remote-control vibrators then I can zap you whenever I’m in range.”

“I have one of those. It is OK to get me warmed up, but it was never as good as Stan’s tongue or your dick. Your dick. Mick, can I ask you a very serious question before we go inside?”

“Renee, you can always ask me anything before I cum inside.”

“Mick! I am serious.”

The look in her eyes told me that this was it. This was the tipping point in our relationship.

“I’m sorry Renee. Please go ahead.”

“When I was saying ‘your dick’ it occurred to me that I seriously want it to be ‘my’ dick from now on. Mick, I’m sorry. I didn’t intend for this to happen so fast. I wanted it, but not so fast and it scares me a lot.”

“What is it Renee?”

“I love you. I want this to be our honeymoon, even if we never get married. I love you. I want this to be my dick ... no ... our dick and our pussy and our butt holes and our mouths.”

“You’re sure? You’re not rebounding from Stan? Or, and I don’t mean to be conceited, hung up on the size of my dick?”

“At first I was thinking that I was going to have fun with that big tool of yours. Then you made love to me. Then I had this silly game about hitting the ceiling and while I was beating you off, and I realized that this is what I have wanted all my life. A man who was devoted to me and my pleasure and who was honorable and loyal. Mick? If I commit to you, this really is MY dick, isn’t it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.