12 October 2008 - Cover

12 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - On this day, Thanksgiving Day celebrations are never normal at the Hayward household.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Dan and his girls approached the picnic table as Karen was lifted and placed on the flat surface. “I need lots of cock in my ass, my fucking cunt, and down my throat!” She said, placing a hand on two zippers.

“We don’t have any condoms to use on you.”

“I don’t want condoms, just pure cum in my ass, cunt, and down my throat.”

“Don’t you dare tell Mom, or I’ll tell your girlfriend,” Jeff warned his son as he knelt between Karen’s spread legs.

“She isn’t the first woman I’ve seen you fuck besides Mom,” he replied as Karen revealed his teen cock.

“Come to Momma!” She smiled, leaning in and pulling him closer. She snorted as his soft cock was inhaled into her mouth, and Jeff began chewing on her pussy. “I love my ass hole fucked too, for those of you interested.”

Dan watched as she alternated between two cocks, and Jeff revealed his and slammed it into her waiting pussy.

“Can we take pictures and video?” One asked, and Karen said yes.

“This is going to take all night,” he muttered about the eleven men and boys waiting their turn. He went to Susan and, standing behind her, untied the bow that held her sexy dress closed. He opened it and slipped it off her shoulders, revealing her naked body. “Susan is my newest wife. She’s a cum-loving whore, just like my Karen. I’m sure you boys can fill her up with lots of cum.”

Gary went to her and lifted her up onto the table, so she lay opposite Karen. “We’ll fuck her good and proper for you!”

She helped two boys take out their cocks as Gary began to eat her pussy. “Fuck, your cunt tastes like fish.”

“I had part of a gang bang at home before coming here. I hadn’t cleaned my pussy of cum,” she defended.

“Sometimes, like now, a stinky whore’s cunt smells and tastes good!” Another guy said, motioning Gary aside. He buried his face in her stinky hole and began eating her.

“Just like my husband, I love a man who eats cum-filled pussy!” Susan remarked, then, using her talented mouth, brought her two young cocks to life. “Has either one of you had a blow job before?”

“No, ma’am,” was their answer.

“I’m not a ma’am; I’m a slutty, whore wife who can’t get enough fucking cock!” She sighed as she felt Gary’s cock filling in her moistening pussy, and she alternated sucking on her two cocks.

Dan sat at the picnic table for a close-up view of his two wives sucking cocks. Their bodies rolled on their skin as they were being fucked. He looked over at the other table, where Tina and Bobbie were satisfied to kiss, fondle the other’s revealed breasts, and finger-fuck the other’s pussy.

Dan had to reposition himself on his seat as his growing cock from the Viagra helped make it uncomfortable to sit. “From the bulge in your pants, I can tell you like watching your wives fucked by other men,” a late teen asked.

“Yes, I do. It arouses me to see my wives taken and fucked like crazy and swallowing cum.”

“Can I help you?” he asked Dan.

“Sure, what would you like to do?”

“This.” He knelt between Dan’s legs and unzipped his pants. He fumbled a little nervously with the opening, then his hard cock sprang out. “Fuck, what a big cock!” he admired, stroking its long shaft.

“Seven inches when hard, if you want to know.”

“I do want to know!” he smiled, squeezing a large drop of pre-cum out the pee hole. He lowered his head and spread the clear drop around the mushroom-shaped head with his tongue, then began to suck on it.

“I like receiving and giving blow jobs too,” he mentioned, patting his head. This gave the teen more confidence, and he put more effort into sucking on him.

“It looks like Dan is having fun,” Bobbie commented to Tina.

“So he is, and so am I!” She replied, going to her knees between her lover’s legs. “I love that you are pregnant with Dan’s baby.”


Karen’s first cock owner announced he was about to cum, and she partially swallowed and decorated her face with his cream. She thanked him, sucking all his cum out, and he was replaced by an adult cock. She smiled at the owner, stroked it several times, and then began to love it.

Jeff soon grunted his load into her pussy and it barely dripped out when she was turned onto her hands and knees, and another guy stepped partially onto the bench seat and rammed his cock into her ass hole. She let out a delighted squeal and pressed back against his thrusts.

“I need another cock fucking my cunt, now!” She ordered, and a teen moved between her legs. His cock was hard enough to stuff in her horny pussy, and she sighed in delight, taking on her double penetration. She had to use her hand for support but still managed to suck on her adult cock.

“How are you doing, my love?” Dan asked Karen.

“I’m doing perfect, thank you. You are such a good husband to me, letting me have all the cock I want! I see you’re enjoying yourself too,” she smiled, placing a hand on the head and sucking his cock.

“I am. I seem to like a teen boy’s mouth sucking on my cock. He’s giving me a very nice blow job.”

“Remember, you’ll be the last one to fuck me once the guys are done.”

“I’ll be hard; don’t you worry about your horny little head.”

“It’s the big head I want fucking my married cunt!”


“Do you like sex toys?” Karen was asked.

“I love them!”

“Then let’s try this!” The guy picked up a baseball bat and put the rounded end on her dripping pussy. He turned it in a circle to lubricate the end, then pressed it against her hole. He pushed in and out, and Karen grimaced a little as her pussy stretched to take her massive wooden cock.

“Uhhh!” she sighed as her pussy took four inches of the bat.

“Jesus, what a cum-loving slut you are!”

“Thank you for the compliment. I never thought of trying a baseball bat, but now I will! Shove it deeper!” More pictures and videos were taken of the bat fucking her. The diameter was so large that it constantly hit her special spot, and her body quivered in a huge climax.

Dan looked at Susan, taking on her three cocks, and said he would visit her in a moment. Meanwhile, he was enjoying the blow job he was receiving from his young teen. “You suck a good cock.”

“Thank you; I also like taking a cock up my ass as I suck off another one if you might be interested,” he offered.

“I’ve never taken a cock up my ass.”

“It’s a wonderful feeling to have your ass rammed by a big cock. It works on your insides, making your cock even harder and giving you an extra stronger cum!”

“Maybe you could try one of my dildos up your ass as you fuck us or are given a blow job,” Karen mentioned.

“It’s possible.” Dan patted his lover’s head. Are you ready?” and he nodded. “I want to see my cock cum in your mouth.” He nodded again and held it open as he stroked my cock. “Rahh, umph, umph, uhhh!” He grunted. His lover’s aim was perfect, and his spray of thick cum landed on his tongue.

Karen looked quickly to see the last few drops land on his tongue, then swallowed. The scene was too much for her, seeing this young teen sucking on his cock, and she came hard on the cock, fucking her.

Then the boy happily sucked hard and fast to drain his cock dry. Dan didn’t ask the boy’s permission, but he had him sit on the bench seat and go to his knees. He released this boy’s cock, the head shiny from leaking juices. He squeezed the shaft, causing a large drop of clear to pop out. He swirled it around the head, then slowly sucked it inch by inch into his mouth. He moaned softly as he felt it grow harder.

“Mmm, I love watching my man sucking on cock; the younger the cock, the better!” Karen sighed. She pushed hard to meet the hard thrusts of the cock in her ass and pussy, then released a sensual-sounding cum.

Dan found himself stroking his cock as he savoured the one in his mouth. “You definitely know how to suck a good cock!” the boy complimented with a hand on Dan’s head.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.