12 October 2008 - Cover

12 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Thanksgiving Day celebrations are never normal at the Hayward household.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Abby’s taking on seven cocks seemed to be the pinnacle of the night. She needed to rest, and lying on a double lounger, Tiffany and Cathy were quick to take turns licking her pussy clean.

Everyone took time to relax and have some pumpkin or apple pie and ice cream. Brad went to Abby, bringing her some pie and ice cream. “You were fucking amazing! Vicky and Karen told me how very proud they are of you.”

“But are you proud of me? I’ll admit I got a little carried away with the lust and getting so involved with the great sex with our dads, my brothers, you, and Jake.”

“Yes, I am proud of you. I found it to be quite arousing watching you fucking our dads and your brothers and then me up your beautiful, tight ass.”

“I enjoyed it too, and I looked at you quite often to make sure you were too.”

“I did, very much. Jake and I were jerking each other off and would have if you hadn’t wanted us to be next to fuck you.”

“I’m sorry that I prevented you from making each other cum. Tiffany and I will gladly watch you give the other a nice blow job.”

“We will do it for you.”


“Dan, it’s such a warm evening out. Can we relax by going for a nice walk?” Karen asked.

“Sure, if you like.”

Karen mentioned that she and Dan were going for a walk and asked who wanted to join them. Tina, Bobbie, and Susan said they would. Cathy wanted to be with her dad again, but Derek and Peter gave her an offer she couldn’t refuse. Karen went to the bedroom and, a few moments later, came out in different clothes.

“Really Karen?” Dan questioned his love now that she was wearing her black cupless bra, waist belt, studded collar, wristbands, and carrying her knee pads, gloves, and leash.

“I didn’t say what kind of walk. Watching Susan have her gang bang, which you still need to fuck, plus Abby’s wonderful double penetrations have made me quite horny, and I’d like you to walk me through the park as your sex dog and see if I can find any men to fuck me. I called Lilly to see if she could join me, but she can’t. She’s coming over tomorrow to join us and walk us together.”

“You certainly do like your cock! Are you ever going to outgrow your need for being gang banged?”

“I won’t, as long as men find me attractive enough to fuck.”

“Even eighty-year-old women have sex. I suppose you’ll celebrate turning one hundred and taking on every man you can find. What are you going to do once winter sets in?”

“What I did last winter: we’ll be a weekend regular at the Hen House, or we go to a club for men to fuck me.”

“It’s a good thing I’m no longer the jealous type with the way you love cock. I find it highly arousing to watch men fuck you.”

“And I also love pussy,” she added, cuddling up to him. “And as usual, once the men are finished fucking me or going down my throat, then you have the last fuck.”

“I look forward to it!” He smiled, kissing her one last time before her breath smells like men’s cum. Karen kissed him passionately, her tongue passing a Viagra pill into his mouth.


Karen sat in the backseat between Bobbie and Tina. They enjoyed fingering her pussy, making her nipples hard, and kissing her. Susan smiled, holding Dan’s hand as he drove.

“Is Karen really that wild when it comes to fucking?” Susan asked as they began their stroll through the park.

“She turns into a pure, slutty whore wanting lots of cocks.” Susan looked back at Tina and Bobbie holding hands; their identical low-cut, short-hemmed dresses would hint to anyone that they were lovers.

“I love your eyes devouring my body,” she smiled, holding Dan’s right hand while his left held Karen’s leash.

“You look so sexy and classy at the same time.” She managed to loosen the tie that held her dress closed, allowing her nipples to peek out.

While they searched for men to fuck her, Karen walked to speed up their time. She didn’t care that people walking by looked at her virtually naked. If there were younger children, she’d hide by a big oak or maple tree until they passed.

“It’s hard to judge if a boy is fourteen or older; they’re growing up so fast these days,” she mentioned. As Dan would say, nice night for a walk, or, hello, Karen was staring at the man’s crotch to try and figure out how big a cock he had.


“You’re quite the anxious bitch,” Dan commented of Karen, walking faster and pulling to the length of her leash.

“I smell cock, lots of cock!” She smiled, flaring her nostrils.

Rounding a curve in the path, the bright overhead lights of the double baseball diamond came into view. “I told you I smelled cock!” Karen smiled.

The group stopped, noticing close to fourteen men and teenage boys playing softball. Karen adjusted her knee pads and went to all fours. “You girls can have a cock or two if you like,” she said. Her leash seemed to snap like a rider’s whip as she pulled hard towards the group.


The man kneeling behind home plate stood and talked to the batter, “Hey Jeff, look at what I see approaching us.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.