12 October 2008 - Cover

12 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Thanksgiving Day celebrations are never normal at the Hayward household.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Dan, Cathy, and Bobbie joined the rest of the group. “Now that is a lovely sight,” he commented. Karen was sucking on Alex’s cock to make him hard for a fuck. Brad was fucking Tina, Derek was balls deep inside Brenda, and Pete was fucking Diane beside her.

Brad was fucking Vicky, Ben was eating Wendy’s pussy, and Scott was grunting his cum into Tiffany, Susan was being fucked by Jake, and finally, Abby was riding Susan’s face.

Dan approached Susan and Abby, lifting her wet pussy off her face. “How are you enjoying your gang bang?”

“I’m having so much fun; thank you, Dan. Alex fucked me first, then Ben. I gave Brad a nice blow job, and now Jake is giving me a good fucking! If this is what life is like in this household, I may never want to leave!”

“No one is asking you to.” Dan smiled, leaning down to kiss her. He picked up Karen’s sex list and, noting the current action, crossed off several partners who wouldn’t be attending. Several other pairs had also been eliminated from the list after having completed their sexy fun.

“Okay, listen up. After everyone finishes their current partner, I want the men to give us women a nice cock-sucking chain,” Karen announced.

The women applauded, and except for Jake fucking his cum into Susan, the girls had their partner stop.

“Please, try not to cum; I need you to fuck me, my love,” Bobbie said seductively to Dan’s ear.

“You make it a hard choice; I do like men sucking on my cock,” he teased her.

“What are you two talking about?” Tina asked, hugging Dan to her bare breasts.

“Dan was saying how much he likes men sucking on his cock. He’s mine for my next fuck,” Bobbie said, then kissed Tina.

Karen stood, clapping her hands together. “Come on, boys; I know some of you like sucking cock more than others.” Dan led the way, lying on the hard floor. Scott went between his legs, and they smiled at each other. Alex moved to lay by Dan’s head, knowing he liked the sensation of his young cock in his mouth. Ben, Brad, Derek, Peter, and Jake made the circle complete.

“I’m not playing any music to make you switch cocks but want you to enjoy the cock you’re sucking on as much as possible, then sample another one,” Karen stated.

Dan could feel Scott’s mouth swallow his cock as Dan started on Alex’s teen cock. The girls stood caressing each other, watching their man sucking on a cock. Tender kisses and the caressing of a tit were readily shared.

Eventually, the men switched to different cocks and sucked until they motioned to stop. The next rounds of fucking began with Derek and Peter fucking Susan; Ben took on Vicky; Brad fucked Tina; Scott fucked Wendy; and Jake fucked Karen.

Dan had this need to fulfill, returned to Alex, and had him sit on a chair. He went to his knees and reassumed sucking on his teen cock. Those not engaged in fucking and some highly into their partner couldn’t help watching Dan freely sucking on Alex’s cock.

Abby, Tiffany, Brenda, and Diane gathered on either side, encouraging Dan on. He made love to Alex’s cock, his tongue and lips covering every square inch of it. Tiffany and Abby moved to either side of Alex, offering their hard nipples to his mouth. He moaned softly as Dan’s tongue made his body jolt.

Dan paused for a breath, replacing his mouth with his hand. “Dan, please don’t stop,” Alex implored, holding a hand to his head.

“I don’t intend to.” He returned to loving this young cock, moaning his pure enjoyment.

Soon, Alex began to pump Dan’s face as his pressure built. “Dan, Dan, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” he grunted. Dan moaned as he felt the warm spurts of his jism shooting into his mouth. “I love the taste of your fucking cum!” He swallowed quickly, sucked some more, swallowed again, and kept sucking until Alex had to stop him.

“Fuck is the head of my cock ever buzzing!” he said as Dan released it.

“Sorry, I guess I got carried away. I couldn’t help enjoying your young cock and love you splashing into my mouth.” Abby went to Dan as he stood and quickly kissed him. She caressed his hard cock, pre-cum leaking from the hole.


Abby walked Dan over to Bobbie. “I know you wanted him next, but please let me have him on my first try with him and my dad.” Bobbie relented and cuddled with Tina on a double lounger.

Abby took him over to Scott and said, “Dad, I was looking at Karen’s sex list, and I’m ready; I want to do it.”

“What is that, honey?” Scott asked, looking at her lean, athletic body.

“I’m ready for you and Dan to fuck me; give me a double penetration.”

“I want you, Daddy, to fuck my pussy and Dan up my ass.”

Scott looked at his daughter, then at Dan. “Are you sure, honey? It’ll likely hurt the skin between your pussy and ass hole.”

“I know, but Karen and Wendy have told me how much they like double penetration with you and Dan, so I want to try it too. If it hurts too much, I’ll stop you.”

“Have you been fucked up the ass before?” Dan asked, looking over at Brad.

“No, Brad has been very good to me. He’s wanted my ass for a long time, and eventually he will have it. But right now, my ass is all yours.”

“He may resent you for letting his dad fuck your ass before he does. If you do like us fucking you, then have Brad and Jake, Derek and Peter, or a mixture of the two fuck you right after we do.”

“Okay, Daddy, I will. After you and Dan double me, I’ll take on my brothers, and finally, Brad and Jake.”


“Abby is going to double fuck Scott and Dan!” Karen announced it to everyone. The fucking or cock sucking stopped, and they gathered around them. Abby went to her knees and smiled at Brad, then began sucking on her two cocks.

“Have you doubled with another guy to fuck Abby?” Ben asked, hoping he’d be able to split her tiny ass hole in half.

“No, I’m surprised she wants to try it with the two biggest cocks here.”

“I’ll put my cock in your ass first,” Dan mentioned. He pulled her left cheek sideways, her puckered hole coming into view. He made some spit as a lubricant and let it drop on her hole. He pressed the head into her hole, caving it in. “Try to relax if you can.”

Scott took a bottle of beer and poured some over her tiny ass. He then spread her ass cheeks wide apart. “If you’re going to fuck my daughter’s ass, then I want to help,” Scott said as Dan again guided the head to her wrinkled hole.

Dan had to press hard, and finally, the head entered. “It feels like I’m having a shit in the wrong direction!” she laughed lightly.

“Do you want me to stop?”

“No, keep going; I want all of your fucking cock in my ass!”

He gently thrust his cock deeper and deeper. “Mmm, fuck is your ass ever tight!” He remarked, fucking her more.

“Your cock is the first one my ass has ever had!” Dan held onto her tiny hips and slowly fucked her, enjoying the very snug sensation around the shaft of his cock. Others standing close by looked wide-eyed, not believing her ass took in his big cock.

Abby’s facial expressions revealed that her hole was hurting, and he stopped. Dan could feel her muscles twitching around his cock as her ass conformed to its shape. Scott moved to fit under Abby, and she managed to straddle his thighs with Dan still in her ass. She could feel his cock sliding up and down her wet slit, then the head entering.

Abby wrinkled her brow a little as his big, six-inch cock filled in her very tight pussy. She wiggled her thighs, helping to take her dad’s cock all the way in, and began fucking her.

“Oh, oh, it fucking hurts!” She cried out, feeling her skin stretch to the limit.

“I’m going to pull out so Dan can fuck you,” Scott said, stopping.

She leaned over, her small, firm breasts pressing against his chest. “No, Daddy, please don’t. I’ve got to prove to Brad how good a slutty wife will be for him.” Scott relented and resumed fucking his daughter.


“I don’t know about Brad, but Abby taking both cocks at once sure is turning me on,” Jake said, taking Brad’s cock in his hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.