12 October 2008 - Cover

12 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Thanksgiving Day celebrations are never normal at the Hayward household.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Wendy and Karen were greeted by the hungry eyes of almost every man in the hockey arena. Wendy’s stomach was very pronounced carrying their twins, yet she still felt very sexy in her short, low-cut dress.

Today’s game had the Kingston Frontenacs as the visitors. Scott, Vicky, Abby, and Brenda watched Peter with love and pride. Abby was again greeted with appreciative applause for wearing one of Brad’s hockey sweaters as she sang the national anthem.

Derek and Diane sat in the upper bowl to watch the game. He was less interested in the play on the ice compared to playing with Diane. Hands were free to explore warm flesh, and she couldn’t keep any secrets from him, telling Derek that she and Alex had fucked yesterday.

“Thank you for telling me. I know that you and the family are very sexually active, and I enjoy being part of the sexy fun. I won’t ask you to stop having sex with other men and would like you to tell me about them fucking you,” he explained.

“And I want you to tell me if you get to fuck any young teen fans. I’d like to see pictures of their tiny tits and tight pussies.”

“I’ll try to.”

“Maybe it’ll be more fun for you to watch me being fucked,” Diane hinted. “I’m sure that Mom is going to have one of her wild family sex parties tonight. Who would you like to watch fuck me, Peter, Brad, Ben, Scott, or my dad?”

“Hmm, definitely not Pete, though I wouldn’t mind fucking Brenda.”

“I’m not stopping you from fucking Brenda or any other woman as long as I can watch or join in too.”

“Dating you is going to be very, very exciting! I think I’d like to watch pure incest. Your dad fucking you.”

“I’m sure Dad will be very happy to fuck me again; it has been several weeks since our last time. Also, I wouldn’t mind seeing you and Brad exchange blow jobs. It arouses me to watch my men sucking cock.”

“I’m sure you’ll mention it to him.”


At the risk of causing trouble, a fan sitting behind and to the side tapped Dan on the shoulder and asked, “Weren’t you here at last night’s game with two different women?”

“Yes, I was. I was with my wives, numbers three and four. Today I’m in the pleasant company of my wives, numbers one and two.”

“Isn’t that illegal to have more than one wife?”

“Not really. I have one wife and three common-law spouses.”

Karen turned to the man, allowing the guy behind her a clear view of her right breast in her low-cut top. “Dan is very capable of keeping all four of us horny women very satisfied.”


Wendy and Karen were enjoying the game and the action provided by Dan. A sweater or jacket was placed across their laps, and fingers were free to explore two warm and moistening pussies. He had to reposition his hard cock several times in his pants to feel comfortable, and the cooling sensation told him he was leaking pre-cum.

The sensual experience of fingering his two pussies was rewarded with Wendy and then Karen trying to conceal their bodies and suffering a strong climax.

Today’s game was virtually a replay of yesterday’s. The Falcons beat Kingston 4-0, with Sam Philips getting the shutout. The scoring was more spread out, with Brad getting one goal and Jake getting a goal and an assist.

The special guest from ‘Brad’s Bunch’ was again Jessica and her mom, Sandra. This time, he gave her the puck he scored in today’s game. Sitting in her wheelchair, she thanked him again with a more than casual kiss on the lips. He promised to find out some information about her playing hockey again on an artificial leg.


The families waited for the players to appear. “I think there is love in the air,” Karen mentioned to Dan as they noticed Brenda hurrying to greet Peter.

“I would have to agree with you.” He laughed lightly. “Imagine if Derek and Pete became sons-in-law.”

“We girls would definitely get two more cocks to fuck us and for you to suck off!” She replied, kissing Dan.

Brenda and Pete walked over to them, holding hands. “Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Hayward.”

“Hi Peter, you played a very good game today.”

“Every since my neck was cut, Brenda and I have been keeping in regular contact. Do you mind if we go together as a couple?”

“We appreciate you asking us, Peter, but it wasn’t necessary. We sort of figured you two would hook up and give it a try,” Karen said.

Pete thanked them, eyeing Karen and Wendy’s deep cleavage.


While Dan, Wendy, and Karen were at the game, Bobbie arrived at their home dressed as sensual as always. Alex felt a twinge in his cock watching Tina and Bobbie greet each other with a passionate kiss and caress of the others. Bobbie had met Susan at Dan’s birthday, but not Alex. She smiled, noticing him checking out her low-cut and very short dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.