12 October 2008 - Cover

12 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Thanksgiving Day celebrations are never normal at the Hayward household.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Wendy and Karen sat in the backseat as Dan drove them to Brad and Jake’s hockey game. Karen smiled, rubbing Wendy’s baby bump. “Just over another month more,” she smiled.

“I know; I can hardly wait to have our babies. I’m still horny as hell,” Wendy said, guiding Karen’s hand between her legs. Dan adjusted Maxima’s rear-view mirror to see his two loves fingering each other’s pussy.

“I want some of that when we get home.”

“Now you’ll have four women to choose from to fuck,” Karen remarked.

“You actually want Susan and me to fuck so she can be caught by her husband?”

“Yes, be the other man for her. I know she really cares about you and is likely in love with you too. How could her husband be so idiotic to let someone as beautiful, smart, and sensual as Susan go? His loss will definitely be our gain.”

“Would you actually want her and Alex to live with us?” he asked.

“Partly, she is good in bed, and Alex has a lot of promise to become a good fucker. I know we don’t really have the room, and we’re very comfortable with Tina in our lives and at home. I think that Susan would be okay with living close by as a steady fuck. She is very lovable.”

“I agree, Dan. You said that adding Tina was the limit for women to love and live with us. I do care about Susan, and she sure can make my pussy purr, but I’m happy with our home now and who lives in it.”

“So I shouldn’t love Susan as if she were my pretend wife?”

“Yes, please do love her. She adds more pussy for you to fuck and us to eat, and I’m sure you like the taste of Alex’s cum.”

“I do; it does arouse me to suck on such a young cock, and I know it excites you to watch me swallow cum, no matter whose cock I suck off.”


Tina walked to the backyard cabana and called her parents, who live in Edmonton. They were beyond happy that she was pregnant and that they’d have their first grandchild. Her mom asked when she’d fly home for a visit, and she said soon.

“Are you still living with that married couple and the other woman?” Her mom asked.

“Yes, Mom. I know you may not approve of my living situation, but I’m very happy. I have a very good man who loves me, and I love him, and we’re having a baby together.”

“When will we get to meet him?”

“I don’t know, Mom. You just want to try him out in bed for yourself,” Tina joked.

“I do have to make sure you’re having a good sex life,” she slightly hinted.

She said goodbye to her parents and walked back into the kitchen.


“Tina, do you mind if we have a little talk?” Susan asked, going to her.

“Sure, what’s on your mind?” They sat on the living room couch, with Tina crossing one leg under the other. The hem rose up, giving Susan a clear view of her bare pussy.

“I’ve got the feeling that you don’t care for me very much.”

“What gives you that impression?” Tina replied, looking at Susan’s revealing cleavage.

“The way you sometimes look at me, especially when I’m with Dan and now today,”

“I finally have the man I’ve always wanted to love and who loves me. Susan, you are incredibly beautiful, with a fantastic figure and a great personality. I’m afraid that you’re trying to replace me in Dan’s life.”

Susan had to stifle a laugh. “Replace you? Honey, I’m jealous of the love Dan has for you, Karen, and Wendy. I wish that Dan could have been my first husband; what a fantastic sex life we’d have!”

“You’ve got yourself divorced already. I’ll agree that I wish Dan had been my first husband too. You know we’re very similar with beautiful looks, a fantastic body that we love to show off for the right man, and endless sex drive when it comes to Dan, plus the sexual freedom within the relationship to have other sex partners.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.