12 October 2008 - Cover

12 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Thanksgiving Day celebrations are never normal at the Hayward household.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Now where were we before the pleasant interruption? Oh yes, I was fucking my loving husband!”

“There you go again with the husband title. When will you break down and actually marry me?”

“Never!” She teased, gripping his cock with her pussy muscles. “Besides, you’re already married to Karen, and Wendy is your common-law spouse.”

“Just so you know, since we’re living together, once you give birth to our baby, we’ll be considered common-law spouses too.”

“You’re joking, aren’t you?”

“No, it’s true. I’ll show you the Ontario law on the computer when we get home. So I’ll legally be able to call you my spouse, but I prefer wife and me, your husband.”

“Hmm, I don’t see any ring on my finger,” she mentioned, spreading the fingers of her left hand out.

“I’ll have to take care of that soon.”

Tina slowly stood, letting his cock slip out. “Okay, if I’m your wife, then what are you going to do about satisfying me?”

“This!” He placed her on her back on the bench, spread her legs, and mounted her. He wasn’t gentle but firm as he shoved his cock back in as deep as possible and began fucking her.

“Yeah, that’s what I want! Fuck me good and hard! Fuck that beautiful cum of yours into my horny, fucking cunt!”

“Mmm, I love it when you talk dirty!”

“Take what is rightfully yours and fuck me until you cum!”

“Yes, my love!” Dan increased his pace, enjoying the wonderful sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her warm, wet sleeve.

“That’s it, come on now, yes, keep going, keep going,” Dan buried his head in her shoulder and grunted out loudly his strong climax. “Mmm, that’s it. Fill me up. I love the sound of you cumming!”

“That was a strong one; thank you, my love.”

“It was my pleasure, but now your cum is going to run down my legs when I walk,” she faintly hinted.

“I know what you want!” He kissed her, then, sucking on each nipple, made his way down to her leaking pussy. She bent her knees, pressing his head against her leaking mound.

“Eat my dirty fucking cunt!” His hands went under her skirt to cup her bare ass cheeks and he enjoyed his erotic meal, eventually making her cum.

They relaxed the best they could, sharing his cum-scented kisses, then walked to the car and drove home.


Tian and Dan walked through the front door to the usual commotion of Sarg and Major. “At least the dogs are safe from you fucking them for now,” Dan joked.

They walked toward the sensual sounds of sex coming from the main bedroom. He cuddled against Tina as they watched Alex pound his hard cock into Karen. “I love watching other men fuck our Karen.”

“Hi Dan and Tina, come and join us,” Wendy offered, lifting her head from Susan’s pussy.

“I see that Alex is becoming quite the woman-pleaser,” he smiled, hearing Karen moan with pleasure.

“He sure is a dependable fucker. He has already fucked me and is now taking on Karen,” Wendy stated as Susan prompted her head back down.

“So, you had a good walk?” Karen asked.

“Very satisfying. Dan and I fucked on a park bench, and I gave a strange guy a blow job.”

‘That’s our girl!”

Tina had a continuous smile, and holding Dan’s hand, she leaned against him. “You seem very happy,” Karen observed.

“I am very happy. Dan and I had a very good talk, and everything is good with us,” she said, looking at him and stealing a quick kiss.

“I’m going to Brad’s game; who is going with me?” He asked.

“The oven needs to be shut off at four. Everything had been prepared—the potatoes, turnips, and peas. I bought paper plates and plastic cups so there wouldn’t be a lot of dishes to wash after we ate. That time is for more family sex games,” Karen explained.

“I can imagine what you’ve got planned.” Dan smiled.

“We’re carrying on with the fuck list from your birthday party but adding Alex if it’s okay with Susan.”

“Yes.”

“I went to yesterday’s game, so I’m going to take a shower and stay home,” Tina said.

“I’ll stay home with Tina,” Susan offered, imagining them in bed.

“Can I interest wife’s numbers one and two in a pussy probing hockey game while wife numbers three and four stay home?”

“Wife number four?” Susan asked, hearing Dan’s comment.

“I didn’t mean to insult you, Susan.”

“I’m not insulted, but flattered that you’d consider me to be your wife too and part of your family.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.