12 October 2008 - Cover

12 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Thanksgiving Day celebrations are never normal at the Hayward household.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Dan parked the Shelby and hurried to open Tina’s door. She smiled at him, taking his hand and placing her right foot on the ground. She knew her actions gave him a clear view of her bare pussy. Her arms went around his neck, and she kissed him. She took his hand, and they began their romantic stroll.

As they walked, Dan looked at her side profile and the deep, criss-cross neckline of her top, giving him a good side view of her breasts. She knew he was looking at her and only smiled, gripping his hand tighter.

They said hello to others out for a Sunday walk and stopped to greet those walking a dog. Tina didn’t care if the guy was alone or with a woman; she would go down on one knee and give him a view of her bare pussy as she petted the dog. They continued their walk and soon approached a familiar spot where the tree-lined path had a gentle curve.

“This is very close to the same place where we first met,” she said, placing her arms around his neck.

“I think it is too.” His arms went around her slender waist and pulled her to him.

Tina looked into his eyes and, smiling, looked away. “What is it? You’ve been acting strange since Friday.”

“I have something very important to tell you.”

“You aren’t sick, are you?”

“No, I’m very healthy, and Daniel, my love, I’m very pregnant. We’re going to have a baby!” She beamed.

“You’re pregnant? We’re going to have a baby?” He cried out loud.

“Yes, we are!”

“Yahoooo!” He shouted, lifting her off her feet. “When are you due?”

“I’m ten weeks pregnant. I’m due about the 10th of May, on Karen’s birthday.”

“Have you told any of the girls?”

“No, I wanted this to be a special occasion between just you and me.”

“I can understand your reasoning; you’re going to be a mother for the first time.”

“But hopefully not the last time either. I want to stay off the pill so we can have our family within a few years.”

“I’m so happy, Tina, thank you!”

“Are you really happy, Dan?”

“Yes, I am!” He cupped his hand to the sides of his mouth. “We’re going to have a baby!” He yelled.

“Thank you, Dan, for loving me!” She hugged him tight to her breasts. “I love you! I’ve never been so happy in my life!”

“It is my pleasure to love you! Tina, you are so incredibly smart and exquisitely beautiful. I still sometimes can’t believe that you love me and love Karen and Wendy.”

“I do love you and our girls.”

“When are you going to tell everyone?”

“At dinner time, if I can wait that long! Then I’ll call my parents and tell them.”

“I guess this cancels our planned swinger date weekend in a few weeks.”

“Why should it? I’m pregnant, so no guy can fuck a baby into me. It turns me on to watch you fucking other women, and I know you love seeing men fucking me.”

“I do; it is such a turn-on. I guess because they can only fuck you or get a blow job. I think it compliments me that other men find you very desirable. At the end of the day, you are my wife, and you go home with me.”

“There you go again, using the husband and wife thing when it pleases you.”

“I guess loving me can be complicated,” he smiled at her same remark earlier.

“Touché! I think I’m feeling like Wendy is with her hormones; I’m growing constantly horny for cock and pussy.”

“Oh no, not you too?” He falsely cried. “At least I don’t have to use condoms on you when we fuck.”

“You never have and never will. Once I’ve had our third baby, I’ll have my tubes tied.”

“Three?” He cried.

“Yes, three lovely, beautiful babies!”

They hugged and had a long and passionate kiss. She guided his right hand inside her top to her bare breast, and his left went under her short hem to feel her bare ass.

“Now, your sexy, pregnant wife is very horny and needs satisfying.”

“I’ll race you to the Shelby!”

“I don’t want to fuck at home right now. I want us to fuck here, in the park.”

“Okay, I’m game, where?”

She took his hand and led him to a park bench that was about forty yards off the path yet might be seen. “Here?”

“Yes, I want us to fuck here so people can see us if they look close enough.”

“You are so naughty; I love it!”

Tina had him sit and kneeling, undid his pants. She released his cock and began to suck on it. “I love you keeping your cock and ball sack out of your underwear; it shows more easily for the women.”

Dan looked around to see if anyone was walking by and saw several go by without noticing Tina on her knees. She smiled once his cock was rock hard and stood, straddling his thighs. She guided it to her slit and slowly lowered, taking his hard cock into her.

“Mmm, I love us fucking like this in public and the chance of being seen,” she said, beginning to ride up and down on his stiff shaft. He placed his hand under her hem onto her tiny ass cheeks to become her seat and helped her to fuck his cock.

“Her eyes sparkled in the sunlight as she casually rode her stud. “Has anyone seen us?”

“No.”

“Too bad.” She got the evil grin and, lifting up off his cock, turned around the impaled on it again. “This way, we can enjoy our fuck and look around too.” She resumed fucking him, his hands going from her hips to under her low top. “Mmm, I love your hands on my tits and ass!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.