12 October 2008 - Cover

12 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Thanksgiving Day celebrations are never normal at the Hayward household.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Dan woke up to a warm sensation around his cock. He could tell it was definitely a mouth going up and down on his limp shaft. He was partially cuddled into Tina’s back, his left arm over hers and resting on her left breast. He lifted and kissed her neck to see that she and Susan were kissing. He felt Susan’s hand slide his aside and caress her tit.

“Now this is a wonderful sight to wake up and see,” he smiled, a hand going to Susan’s breast.

“Yes, this is a beautiful way to wake up.” Susan smiled, kissing her lover again.

He moved his hand down and placed it on the head that belonged to the mouth around his cock. The hair felt unusual, not Karen or Wendy’s beautiful locks. He lifted and turned his head, shocked to see it was Alex sucking on his cock.

Alex looked up, realizing Dan was now awake. “Mom asked me yesterday to give you a blow job on the weekend, so I am.”

Tina and Susan turned to watch his teen mouth around their man’s cock. “Suck his cock good!” Susan prompted. Her loud voice woke up Karen and Wendy. They moved over from the queen bed and snuggled against Dan. Karen motioned him onto his back, and Alex adjusted his laying position.

“I can’t let a good young cock like that go unattended!” Wendy remarked. She moved down on the bed and began to suck on his teen cock. Alex muffled with Dan’s cock in his mouth as Wendy brought his cock to life.

“Suck it good, baby! Show us how good a cock sucker you’re going to be for the family!” Susan coached. “He’s making me so fucking horny!”

“I know what you mean!” Tina remarked, and turning around, she straddled Susan’s head in a sixty-nine.

Alex was beside himself with Wendy sucking on his cock, his mouth around Dan’s, and watching Tina eat his mom’s pussy. Dan smiled, patting Alex’s head. He didn’t hesitate to give him a few quick cock-sucking pointers that he used right away.

Alex’s inexperience was making Dan last longer than normal, and he had to pause for a breath. “You can finish me off by hand if you want,” he offered.

“No, I’d sooner have you cum in my mouth.”

“That’s what I like to hear. Karen, are you planning on having more sexy fun after supper?”

“Of course I am,” she grinned.

Alex huffed and puffed as he kept sucking on Dan’s cock and his erupting to fill Wendy’s mouth. “Increase your mouth and hand together; I’m getting there,” he warned. Alex used his hand and mouth together, and Dan soon tensed up. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” He groaned.

Alex’s head jerked at the sudden force of Dan’s cum spurts into his mouth. He swallowed and continued sucking and swallowing again. Dan let out a deep exhale. “That was a very good blow job for your first try, Alex. I’ll have to give you several tips on how to help improve your skills.”

“I look forward to them.”

“Hey, maybe we want to suck him off too!” Karen complained.

Alex watched as Wendy continued sucking on his cock. He looked at the other women in the bedroom, envisioning receiving the same, plus fucking them. Soon, he could feel his pressure building and didn’t warn her as his cock erupted in her mouth. She moaned her pleasure as she milked his cock, swallowing his cum.


“Wendy and I will get breakfast started while you clean up,” Karen said. Wendy went to Dan, and he kissed her cum-scented lips and then her protruding belly.

“You must be getting anxious to have our babies,” he smiled, smoothing his hand over her stomach.

“I am and still need some good cock and pussy today.”

“I’m sure that all of us men will keep you satisfied.”

The shower was crowded, but Susan, Dan, and Tina managed to wash each other clean.


The girls prepared breakfast omelettes, which were enjoyed by everyone. Dan was between Susan and Tina as they ate, and Tina seemed very happy. “Yesterday, I asked Dan if we could go for a walk before Brad’s hockey game,” she said, helping to clear the table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.