The Four Dukes of Duchess Hills - Cover

The Four Dukes of Duchess Hills

Copyright© 2018 by Pettybox

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A growing up and sexual awakening story loosely based on things that went on with my brother, and later on with me as we came of age in slightly different eras.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex  

Jolie was whining to go to the beach and wanted to go alone if no one else would. Jazz was not happy but played the part of big brother and took her, even though he wanted to nap. I just went to my room and packed waiting for Jonesy to show.

At 2:30 she called to say she was about to shower and be on her way and I have to say I was a bit excited to hear her voice. I took her hint and showered as well and waited for her. I got antsy and decided to go out on the railed walkway to watch for her. I opened the door and there she stood.

She kissed me and walked right in saying, “I’m just as anxious to see you too.”

“Jonesy, ... er Joan, sit down for a minute so we can talk.” I said as she looked at me with trepidation.

“It’s nothing bad, I just want to get a few things out in the open. Now Maria told Jazz she had never seen you like last night with me. She said you were usually more tease and tickle than the rest of them.”

“So? They’re bigger whores than me. What’s the difference?”

“I just don’t want to hurt you when we leave, getting too hung up on me. Don’t get me wrong, I think you’re real special. I don’t want to see you hurt and think there’s any promises made here.”

“Well, Maria’s got a big fucking mouth number one.” She said and then she sighed, and I could see she had mind burdens to unload.

“Let me tell you my story, and then you’ll probably send me home. I got involved with a guy when I was way too young. We spent 3 years together before I found what a cheater her was. I really loved him and he betrayed me. Last night you were only the 2nd guy I ever actually screwed. I’ve been with a few guys, you might call a lot, getting picked up, felt up, fingered, and I’ve jerked off and sucked off quite a few. I never let any of them screw me. I wanted to save that for someone special. The hand jobs, blow jobs and playing around was just getting freaky, going along with my friends.”

“Joan, I don’t care about any of that shit. When we’re young we all do experimenting, it’s part of life and learning. I just don’t understand why you think I’m so special, I’m a lot older than you.”

“Guys my age are assholes, immature assholes!” She spat out.

“I understand, I just don’t want you to get any wrong or immature ideas about us. You told Maria you wanted to go home with me. You’ve told me you want to meet up with me when I move. Let things play out, don’t try to force them. If we are meant to be together, it will happen. If six months from now we still yearn to see each other, it will happen. But two weeks from now you may have met another guy who makes you feel the same way. Let it happen, don’t force it on yourself, on me.”

“So, you want me to leave?” She said on the verge of tears.

“God no. I like you and we’ve had a ball together. I’d like to make more of us, but just want you, and me as well, to not make more of what we have. If we’re meant to be together we’ll figure it out. But, keep in mind that in all likelihood, we’ll forget about each other in a few weeks. If not, we can pursue this. I just don’t want you, or me, to do anything stupid to force this. I can’t be any franker than that.”

“Now that I know how you think, I’m on the same page as you. You’ve centered my thoughts a bit, thinking I had to hook you and not let you go. We can be patient and let things happen. I have to finish school, you have to get settled. We can let this happen, or not.” She said seeming to be relieved.

I sat on the bed beside her and we kissed, then necked before I felt her hand go to my belt.

“Get those shorts off, you have something I want.”

I stood and began to unsnap the waist but her hands came to my rescue and got them pulled down. She held my new erection out before her and kissed the tip and looked up at me.

“I love sucking your cock, it makes me happy.” She said before going to town on me.

She worked her mouth and lips over and over me using her hand with a twisting wrist action to where my balls began to stir.

“You’re going to get a mouthful of cum if you keep that up.” I warned her, making her stop.

“No, at least not yet. I want you to fuck me. You fuck me like ... I want it. Hard to explain. You do it like I do myself.” She said, blushing in embarrassment as she laid back and pushed her shorts off spreading her legs for and running her fingers through her bush and parting the lips. She got a real somber, sober look on her face as she excited herself.

“I had a boyfriend for 3 years and he never got it right no matter how I told him. He went too slow, and came too quick. I always went home and used my toy to finish. It was why he broke up with me, I finally told him that.”

I knelt between her legs as she used her fingers to part her lips and I moved to her.

“You’re just the second guy I’ve had inside me.” She whispered as I pushed through her fingers and filled her.

She swooned and pulled me to her wrapping her arms around me, holding me tight to her body, all my weight on her.

“You’re a part of me now, stay like this for a second.” She whispered right into my ear, then adding, “I’ve sucked and jerked off a lot of guys, I’ll admit, but only your cock makes me happy. I know that makes me a whore in some ways, but my pussy is yours only.”

“For Christs sake Jonesy, cut out the girlfriend resume’ stuff. What you did, who you were with before me means nothing. I knew I wasn’t meeting up with an angel.” I said losing my cool somewhat.

“I don’t want you to think I do this with every guy I meet!”

“I get it. Now can’t we just enjoy each other?” I asked, as I thought I might be losing some of my hard-on.

“Yes, I’m sorry. You’re losing it, I’m making you not want to be with me.” She said on the verge of crying.

I pulled out of her and crab walked up to put my lagging, pussy soaked dick in her face, telling her, “Here, suck this, it’ll make you shut up.”

She half smiled and opened her mouth and gobbled hungrily at me. She must have sucked me differently than others because no man would let this mouth get away. She seemed to make it an art. Once fully erect again I moved back from her and fit right into her creamy pussy.

“Just when I think you’re trying to let me down, or send me away you do something else to keep me here. You fuck like no other.” She groaned and whispered.

“I thought I was just number 2.” I whispered, thinking I caught her in a lie.

“YOU ARE! He didn’t fuck me like this, he hurried and came. You care about my pleasure, like I do yours with my mouth. Can’t we just shut-up?”

I hunched up putting most of my weight on her with my head beside hers so I could speak right into her ear.

I plunged hard into her, each stroke an exclamation point for each word I spat into her ear.

“Don’t - think- I - don’t - want – you – here, - I - just – don’t – want - you – to – get – your – heart – broken – when – you – realize – I’m – not – that – special.!”

“You are, you ARE!” She grunted back as she came and her pussy throttled my dick.

I let the situation hang in the air and continued to fuck her hard and deep. She came two more times quickly and suddenly begged me in my ear.

“Shoot in me, give me that cum!” she grunted and squealed as she pushed to meet my thrusts.

I flooded her with my juice and she kept rutting back to me so strong I think I had a second spasm from my balls, cumming twice, or so it felt, in a span of 30 seconds. I fell exhausted on her as she held me tightly, kissing and nipping at my shoulder.

“JJ, let me breathe a little, you’re getting heavy.” She whispered as I used my hands to push up my upper torso.

“Oh, this is fine with your cock still hard and deep in me and I can see your kind face.” She said with an adoring smile and look about her.

“You are so sexy and sweet, Jonesy, but remember, you barely know me and may forget me next week.”

“No, I don’t think so. You give me your contact information and I’ll look you up once you move to Kentucky.”

“I bet you never do, but, I’ll give it to you.” I told her as I stretched out beside her.

“We’re going to fall asleep.” She said going up on her elbow.

“I set an alarm so I’ll have time to pack, eat, and meet the others for the trip home.”

“Why sleep when we’re wasting good sex time?” She asked.

“I don’t think I can go anymore.” I admitted.

“Can you let me be the judge of that?” She asked as she pulled back the sheet and bent and slithered to get her mouth around me again.

At first, I didn’t feel much as she licked and lolled at me but as I watched her work so intently, and lovingly, I began to respond. She looked up at me and held me against her cheek saying, “See, I know how to make you happy. Now, do you know what to do now?”

“I have a few ideas, but you tell me.” I said wondering what she was thinking.

“You take him in your hand while you watch me.” She said as she sat on her spread knees and slid her hand between her legs.

“Jerk off for me and I’ll do the same for you, but tell me when you’re going to cum, I want one last taste of you.”

I began to stroke myself wondering if it might ever get to the point of cumming again, my balls didn’t feel like they had anything left, but then she turned and laid back, fingers stuck in her and her head just below my cock and balls.

“All the time we weren’t pleasing each other today you spent warning me not to get infatuated with you, making sure I didn’t get hurt. You won’t admit it, but that’s because you care for me, care for my feelings, care that I don’t get hurt over you.” She said before craning up and nibbling at my balls a bit to keep me “interested”.

“You think I’m going to forget about you, I’m not, and you aren’t going to forget about me either.”

She paused to swoon over her own ministrations for a moment, her hands busy in her pussy.

“You’ve shown me your depth of character, your personal drive, and what a wonderful lover you are. I’m going to make sure we explore the feelings we have for each other and apply them to the qualities that have drawn us together.” She said as she suddenly closed her eyes and jolted as an orgasm shot through her loins.

“See, you gave me another cum, I can get you one more too.” She said, determined.

I continued to stroke my suddenly interested cock as she flipped up to her knees and looked my dick right in the eye. She glanced up to me and stuck her tongue out to tease the tip. I knew right then that I was going to cum one more time that day.

As I stroked myself she put her lips right on the tip, not in her mouth, but with her big sexy lips over the tip with her tongue waving over and over my little pee slit. She turned her eyes up to me and the want was obvious, and it triggered my orgasm. I’m not sure how much I was able to conjure up, but the orgasm was wonderful. I felt it from the depths of my body and it even seemed to tighten my asshole. She closed her eyes and sucked until I could stand no more, having to pull my cock from her lip grip.

We dozed a little, her head on my stomach as she watched my erection ebb away and then rest her hand on it. Suddenly my alarm went off and we both startled. She jumped up from the bed saying she had to pee and I followed her to the bathroom. I watched her sit and relieve herself as she smiled at me.

“Penny for your thoughts? “She asked.

“Umm,” I hesitated, “How perfect your ass is as I walked behind you, how sexy everything you do it, even peeing.”

“Any thoughts on how you’re going to miss me?”

I smiled at her and nodded.

She reeled off some toilet paper and wiped herself dry. “I’ll show up at your door someday, I promise. We’ll see if we can make this work. I don’t think we can miss, but let’s make time tell us if we are as special as I think right now.”

I nodded, hoping she was right, but not wanting to give in to her thought and wish for us. She frowned at me for a moment and said, “Don’t let that big male ego get in the way of showing your feelings. Your friends may tell stories of the tramps and trollops they picked up this week, you can’t do that.”

“We all came here to pick up girls, whether tramps or trollops, as you say, we all wanted a good time with no expectations.” I reminded her.

She looked at me derisively and held out a scolding finger. “My way of having fun with a guy may not fit into your, or anyone else’s, idea of a “nice respectable girl”. My friends all fuck the guys they choose to leave with when we go out. I never did. You may think a girl who plays as naughty as me, but doesn’t screw, has drawn an imaginary line between slut and swan. I don’t. I like having fun with a guy, getting my rocks and helping him get his, but letting just any man inside my body where my children will come from is sacred. You are that special to me. Now, kiss me goodbye and remember, you WILL see me again.”

She picked up the hotel stationary sheet I wrote my personal information on and kissed me long and deep before squeezing me tight. “Be careful and good luck.” She said as she went out the door.

I watched her walk along the rail and go down the stairs. A moment later I saw her walk across the lot to her car. I couldn’t help but focus on her perfect ass in her tight jeans. When she turned to get in she looked up and smiled, but I took more notice of her tits full and pointy firm under her tee top and in a light bra.

Yes, it was a sexual fling, but there was definitely something more to it. I wasn’t sure if I held out the hopes for a relationship that she did, but she was something special to me. I would have time to sleep and dream of our few days together before my driving shift came up.

We were off at midnight with Bones behind the wheel, Del reclined in the front seat, Jazz in the back seat and Jolie and I in the back. We fashioned our luggage and things into a center wall with sleeping bags on either side. The sleeping bags provided just enough comfort to lay on (not in) to absorb the road vibrations. After all, you were on the floor of the bus. We moved some stuff toward the front and some to the back so there was a space for the two in the back to talk or pass food or coffee with each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.