Family Reunion Blues - Cover

Family Reunion Blues

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dan and Jessica host a family reunion in rural Colorado, leading to many adventures that they keep in the family, starting with the youngest daughter, Lindsay.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

“Honey, it might be somewhat crowded, but this is still the best idea that you had this morning ... other than fucking Linds, of course!” my wife, Jessica, winked at me, as we all washed and rinsed each other under the hot water of the shower jets.

“You really get excited and aroused by the fact that I screwed our little slut princess here, don’t you?” I teased Jessie, who shrugged as Linds and she kissed my flesh and I returned the favor with my usual ardor.

“Definitely! I want you to plunder our sweet Linds as much as you both like, just don’t stop fucking me, either,” my wife winked at both of us.

“As if that would happen!” I scoffed at the idea of neglecting Jessica as Mickey had done with Lindsay.

“Yeah, it’s not like he’s Mickey, Mom. I’ll be very glad to have someone eager to satisfy so many women, instead of not even gratifying one. I don’t know, Mom, maybe my boyfriend’s one of those ‘herbivore men’ that one hears about, who just don’t have a major interest in sex or something. I just know that I need sex ... a lot more sex than I’m getting lately. Mickey’s just not cutting the mustard, but Daddy ... Daddy knows what a hot-blooded young woman like me needs! I need to be fucked! A whole ... fucking ... lot!” Linds declared as I guided both of them back to the sofa.

Surprisingly, Lindsay pushed me back onto the sofa and put the T-shirt back on, though nothing else. She climbed on top of me and started riding me with a vengeance. We humped feverishly while Jessie winked and played the willing lookout for us, at least for now. It was a nice way to go for the moment, given that I had just been the aggressor, at least in theory. Then again, who was I kidding here ... my daughter had made a major pass at me, with my wife’s apparent blessing, and I had gone for it without any real hesitation: she had initiated things this time. I planned to return the favor soon enough ... sooner, in fact.

Before too long, I had a second wind and I took command, pushing Linds onto her back with her legs in the air, wrapped around my neck as I went deeper. I thrust furiously in and out of my sweet princess, making her feel the intensity of my desire as I fucked her with more zeal than ever. Once again, I enjoyed the slickness of Lindsay’s twat on my thick cock, soaking it in her juices even more than before. She felt heavenly around my stiff rod, caressing me with her slippery snatch. We pounded like it was bound to be banned or something, taking our forbidden pleasure from each other in the full and unashamed embrace of the beautiful taboo of Daddy/daughter incest.

I kissed Linds hungrily and made out with her ardently as we humped, my prick pistoning in and out of her glorious cunt with the power of a truck motor. I rogered my own daughter, my youngest, with the kind of abandon that one might naturally expect from the kind of randy old goat who’d commit incest with his pride and joy in this fashion. We kept at it, Linds pushing back at me with the kind of vigor that her young would imply, for several more minutes on the sofa, until I heard a cough from behind us.

I looked up and saw that, for once, Jessica hadn’t been able to prevent me from getting caught in flagrante delicto. My cousins, Angela and Pamela, both grinned wickedly at us, while their husbands and their grown-up daughters, my first cousins once removed, also looked upon us with a certain fascination. That was when I decided to test their intentions, flipping Lindsay back onto her belly and plowed her with a vengeance. I began pounding her hard from behind, taking her doggy-style to demonstrate just how primal and natural this coupling of ours really was.

“Oh, damn, cousin, what all have I missed lately?” Angela, or Angie, as she called herself, snickered while I continued to plunder Lindsay’s twat and Jessie kept playing lookout.

“Yeah, just because you’re boning your daughter, maybe all of your daughters, for all I know, presumably still screwing your sisters, obviously still keeping up your husbandly duties with the wife, and probably still hanging horns on Dickie by ravishing Miriam, doesn’t free you from our continued expectations of fun with our sweet cousins, right, papi? Yeah, Tom and David here know all about our forbidden love affairs, from the incest with you to the lesbian passion between us to each of us to our brazen swapping with both of them,” Angie continued with a wink while I kept screwing my sexy daughter and Jessie laughed softly ... and knowingly (evidently, I had no secrets from my wife at all and she compared notes with my cousins a lot).

“They obviously don’t mind, and frankly, we let them know going in that we’d be sleeping with each other, switching back and forth between them, and most importantly, bending over for our beloved cousin Dan! If they minded, we would have let them down easy, but we would have rejected the marriage proposals. They’re not wimps. They’re just easygoing rednecks who have enough common sense to look the other way, sit back, and reap the fringe benefits.

“Not even Tom’s district president or David’s bishop could convince them to give us up, trust me on that. Then again, our priests couldn’t talk us out of it, either, could they? Sorry about talking about you as if you’re not in the room, babes, but are we wrong or right about you?” Pamela, better known as “Pam,” gently teased her husband, David, and Angie’s Tom.

“No, you’re right, and in fact, I long ago accepted that my Latin spitfires wore the pants in our two marriages, and don’t even try to deny it, Tom,” David chuckled a bit there, even as Tom blushed somewhat...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.