Family Reunion Blues - Cover

Family Reunion Blues

Copyright© 2018 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dan and Jessica host a family reunion in rural Colorado, leading to many adventures that they keep in the family, starting with the youngest daughter, Lindsay.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting   Nudism  

Things became a haze after a while, due to the booze, the pot, the food, and our general fatigue. We all ended up crashing and sleeping wherever we were at the moment. I had weird dreams, of course, but I couldn’t recall most of them when I awoke. It didn’t matter, anyway, as they were just a few dreams, right? I didn’t quite know what time it was, or for that matter, who was present. I didn’t even know what room I was in at first. I had to look down to realize that I wore my favorite boxers, the ones with the red and black colors of House Targaryen from Game of Thrones (and their dragon sigil with their words, “Fire and Blood”). I liked to joke at times that I was luckier than Aegon the Conqueror, because he had just two wives, but I had five (of course, four of the “five” weren’t really my wives, but who was counting). I also had three sisters to his two, so that was something, right?

I looked around me and discovered that I was actually on the sofa, but I wasn’t alone. Snuggling up next to me, I noticed that there was a cute, plump brunette with a playful smile on her face. She wasn’t just any ol’ busty babe, either. She was Linds ... my youngest daughter. She didn’t wear much in the way of clothing, but she wasn’t naked, either. She had my T-shirt on ... and nothing else. Smiling even more at me, Linds quietly slid my boxers down to expose my thick cock, stiff with my morning wood.

“Daddy, I think that it’s time, don’t you? We’ve been flirting with this for a while now, haven’t we? Certainly we did so last night. You want this ... I want this. I don’t think that it’s an accident that you wear the colors of House Targaryen, is it? Just as it’s no accident that you’ve taken Aunts Monica, Erica, Tina, and Miriam as lovers, in addition to Mom, am I right? You dig incest, so do I. I think that it’s the most natural thing in the world, to kiss, embrace, fuck, make love to, sleep with, and cuddle with one’s own family, one’s flesh and blood, kith and kin. Who can you trust more than family, right? So, how about we do what we’ve both wanted to do for ages ... and fuck already?

“Mickey isn’t putting out like he should, anyway, maybe he’ll change his mind when he sees how much you desire me ... maybe he’ll see what I have to offer a man ... a lover ... and if not ... we can go back to just being friends. Besides, if Mom does her usual trick, he’ll have no grounds to complain, not that this is really anyone’s business but ours. What you and I do together is no more his business than anything that Mom might do with Junior or Jesse would be yours or Jenny’s or Stacey’s. Think about it ... It’s just between parent and grown-up pride and joy, right?” Linds enticed me as she took my cock into her mouth and began sucking it like it was a crime, which it actually was, come to think of it.

Her mouth felt like Heaven, sucking and slurping away on my dick, making it slick with her spit, the pressure building up in my balls as she inhaled my prick and grabbed my ass to hold on for better control. Linds showed an enthusiastic enjoyment of my cock, tasting and licking me from head to base one moment, gagging on me the next as she took me deep in her throat. The delight of being sucked off by my own daughter continued to cause me to grow closer to release, the result imminent as I felt my balls tense up and my seed shoot out into her mouth and onto her lips. She licked up every last drop with pleasure, winking at me as she gulped down my jizz.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.