Fancy Francie
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2018 by Charlie for now

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Hi. I'm Francie. Some call me a sissy. Some call me a trans girl. Some call me trash. Depends on your life's vectors, I guess. My name was 'Franklin Charles Cooper'. Now it's 'Frances Charlotte'. I hope I won't be a Cooper very long. My mom helped me through transition. She's not with us now. My father killed her. Yeah, I know. My life is somewhat screwed up. My neighbor is a 35-year-old geek, and he's the nicest, smartest man I've ever met. I'm in love with a nerd.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Leg Fetish  

Upstairs, we took turns, with Cheryl and me starting together, and as nasty as it normally was, turned it in to our own little love session. We cleaned each other out, very well. One time, for each of us, was laying on the floor on a towel, letting the water and soap stay and do some good. It felt nice. I was really, really starting to enjoy it, as a method of sharing with Cheryl. I think she did, too. On her time on the floor, I ran my thumb over her clit and she came enough to really have problems. We got her into the shower in time and finished. We need to be careful with that in the future.

Calling Charlie in, we were in each other’s arms, making out, when he walked in. We washed each other, in front of him, then each held him for a second, rubbed his chest, kissed him, and walked out, hand in hand, dried, and went to bed, telling him we’d be waiting for him. As he was finishing, I put on a strap on dildo that she could sit down on, and we waited. She was leaning over me, kissing, when I felt her moan. Then she groaned, and then an “Ungggggg”. Her brother was working his fingers into her bottom. If my penis was real, I would have been able to feel it, I’m sure. About then, he lubed them both up and was inside her. Her eyes glazed over, she drooled on my neck, then kissed me, trying to clean it up. Holding her sides, I could feel her, through her movements, losing her mind. She was seriously enjoying this. A small soft penis in her pussy and a larger, hard, yet soft, cock in her bottom. The sounds coming from that woman almost made me jealous. I’d get over it, of course. She loved sucking on my clittie while Charlie made love to me, too. I wasn’t neglected.

She exploded into an orgasm I thought would take her away. Charlie ground himself into her until he came, too, emptying into her. She passed out, face down on me. He smiled at me, so I nodded, and told him it was time. To go clean up. I rolled my pet over on her back, on a towel, kissing her and telling her that her lover had only started and that she was about to experience the most physical, enjoyable, deep and meaningful physical love possible. I told her I love her and would be with her the whole time.

Charlie came back in and climbed onto the bed. The first thing he did was crawl up to her pussy, face first, and lick her from taint to belly button. I think she orgasmed as his tongue went over her lips and clit. She was on the edge. I licked the tip of his dick from underneath. Fresh as a daisy. Moving him forward, he pulled Cheryl’s legs over her thighs and worked himself into her vagina. Gently, but completely, then leaned down to kiss her. I heard him whisper, as I lay next to her, “I love you, Sissy. I really do. I want this. I want you. Want me ... Please.” She nodded. He put his hands on her waist, and reached, all the way around. I didn’t think it would happen, but it did. He held her tight, powered her down and him up once, then twice. She came, grunting, then her head lolled back. Once she was back in position to take it, he just pushed her up and down on his cock, over and over. She finally got her hands on his shoulders, then his neck, then took a chance. She kissed him while he was literally fucking her senseless. She came again, then he did. Pulling her to him in an intense hug, she reciprocated, wrapping her arms around his neck.

She was kissing his ear, his head, his cheek, and I heard her tell him, “I’ve wanted that for so long. To be ravished by you. Any time my mistress doesn’t need me, I’m yours. Hers and yours. Forever. Love me, Charlie. Don’t ever stop.”

“Hers, mine, ours. No matter. I do love you, Cheryl. I really do. You fit with us. Forever.” I nodded to him, then came up behind her, hugging her into him. I’d seen the pattern before, but we were sealing the future.

“We were meant to be together,” I said to both of them. “And we will be.” Cheryl cried. Charlie held her. I rubbed her back and her shoulders.

“Thank you, so much.” Sob. “Thank you both, so much.” Sob. “I don’t deserve you, but I’m certainly glad you’re here.”

“We’ll talk. You deserve more than you know. You deserve to be happy. You always have.” I kissed her neck. He kissed her lips, then laid her down on a towel. She was asleep in thirty seconds. A smile and a glance at each of us, and she was out.

“You happy, baby?” Charlie asked me.

“Couldn’t be happier, husband of mine. Couldn’t be happier.” We snuggled and slept well.

We got up and had a breakfast in the lobby eatery, then went to get our clubs. They gave him some clubs to use and put us out on the house again, knowing we were leaving. Cheryl rode alone, and I was with Charlie in the cart, me driving, naturally. He really enjoyed seeing me come out in so many different activities. Cheryl and I both paid attention. We talked to each other, reminding ourselves of the things the pro guy told us. Keep your head down, shoulders square, follow through. We tried really hard. It worked. We finished the course under a hundred. Cheryl had a ninety-eight, and I had a ninety-nine. Charlie was right. We’d get better with time. Golf was fun. Too bad it was fifteen degrees with an inch of snow on the ground back home. That would cut into the golf season, for sure.

Charlie had Cheryl run us down to the plane with some of the luggage, so the car wouldn’t be as full tomorrow morning. When she saw the plane, again, she started crying. Charlie didn’t know what was wrong, but I did. She was overwhelmed. Jets, an Audi, two weeks at the Fairmont Grand Del Mar, running off to Houston, the shopping trip, it was getting to her. He stood on the ramp with Cheryl in his arms, holding her.

“She’s fine, babe. She’s fine. Just a little overwhelmed by what she has now. She’ll be OK. We love you, Cheryl. You’ll be fine.”

“What did I do to deserve any of this? God, I wish my mother wasn’t such a nasty person. I could have known my brother when I was seven, or seventeen, and not had to wait until I was thirty-seven. And, oh, Jesus, the things she put me through. I know now that this is real, but it still seems like if I wake up I’ll be in that little house, hiding from one of her monsters.”

“We have you. It’s real. You belong to us now. She can’t hurt you anymore. Neither can they. Dry your eyes. Hit the lavatory if you need to freshen up. You need to drive us back to the hotel. Willie and Annie are meeting us in a bit for dinner.”

“Yes, Ma’am. Sorry for falling apart. I’ll be OK after I get used to being saved by the nicest people in the world!” I swatted her butt as she turned to go back on board.

“No sorries, I told you!” I giggled, she threw her head back and laughed. She came back out, red eyed, but smiling. Charlie and I smiled at each other, and off we went.

Willie and Annie met us in the Grill for dinner. We finalized some plans for the charity charter and set the dates to coincide with my spring break, which was handy. I was the only one that had a schedule to work around. We ate, then we had a cocktail, talking as friends. Cheryl took on the flyer design and would have something to send out within a week of getting home. Annie and I traded info, with me promising to set Cheryl up with her phone, and an email address and such, and get the info to her. We needed to do that, anyway to get her iPad registered with Apple and all. It had mine in it, but we needed to reset it and start with hers. I thought that would make her feel better, too. I had hoped so anyway.

We went to bed early, sleep coming after a couple kisses and snuggles. We had packed that evening and were ready to go in the morning after showers, and a little oral loving in there. Cheryl dropped to her knees and sucked Charlie into her mouth, and down her throat, bringing him off, then worked on me until I did the same. I offered to help her, but she passed, saying she could wait until we were home. She just wanted us to be happy.

“We are, doll. We’re happy with you. Happy you’re with us, that’s for sure. Ready to go to your new home?” She nodded. “Let’s go, then. I’m stopping on the way for some Big Breakfasts. Now that we have a flight attendant, we can have warm food and everything!” I laughed. The new flight attendant smiled. Charlie chuckled, and we were on our way. Six large coffees and three big breakfasts on the way, out to the plane, settle up with Signature, preflight, and off towards Hawaii we went. Damn. Gotta turn north one eighty and go home. Maybe next time. Hahaha.

It was another uneventful trip. The good kind. Charlie went back for a few minutes putting Cheryl up with me, so she could get a feel for what it was like sitting in the cockpit during flight. A few radio calls happened handing us off from one traffic control operation to the next, and before we knew it, Charlie was helping her out of the seat and sitting down himself to help me on final approach to our little home field.

We got home in the early afternoon, noticing a SOLD tab sign on the For Sale sign in the yard next door. Susan came over when she saw us and told us it just happened yesterday, and the contract was in progress. She decided just to wait, instead of calling or having the agent call, since it would be a few weeks anyway.

My phone messages caught up with me, and lo and behold, one looker, picking it up off the new MLS listings, was already inquiring about Cheryl’s house as an investment. He was checking into something, but was thinking about offering one ninety as is, no work, no clean up. He had different ideas. She’d keep us posted. Wow, that would get Cheryl one thirty for her college t-shirt and sweatshirt fund. Cool.

We introduced Susan and Cheryl, then after we talked for a bit, I invited them, Susan and Barbara both, over for a chat. This would be interesting, to say the least. At least they seemed cordial toward each other. Cheryl and Susan, I mean

“Cheryl, Charlie, I think maybe it’s best for now if Susan and Barbara don’t have the full scope of our relationship. The Cheryl part of it. Just for now. What do you think?” I was worried Cheryl would be concerned that I thought it was illicit, or something, which it was, to a point, but still...

“That’s fine, honey,” Charlie said. “But, if anything starts going south, I’ll come clean to protect us from any weird situations. What I think is going to happen is that we’re going to give Susan the Mercedes and the Care Plan, then the hundred thousand for their early wedding present, and we’re not going to see much of them after that. The last thing they’ll be thinking about is why a blonde fox like my big sister doesn’t have a man chasing her. Honestly, I doubt they’ll be thinking in those terms. You two go shower. Together. I’ll take care of getting a snack started.”

We kissed him and walked up stairs, hand in hand. I looked over my shoulder at my husband smiling at us. I smiled back and waggled my fingers. God, how I love that man.

We had enough clothes there to put on some shorts and tops and mules, and with our hair wet, almost ready to walk out, Cheryl mentioned to me, “Susan doesn’t like me, Ma’am. I could see it in her eyes.”

“No problem, sweetie. Let Charlie and I take care of everything. Charlie is going to be giving them some money and a nice car, and hopefully they’ll be thinking about something besides Cheryl. Also, remember, it doesn’t really matter what anyone else thinks. You only need to worry about your brother and me. That’s it. You keep Sir and Ma’am happy and your life will shine. OK?”

She nodded. And smiled, then leaned in and kissed me.

“Thank you, Francie. Thank you for everything. I love you. I love your husband.” Another smile.

“I ... We love you, too, beautiful. We love you, too. C’mon. Let’s go downstairs.”

We got down to the smell of fish searing. He had laid out some crackers, cheese, a platter for everything, and a bunch of forks, napkins, and of course, wine glasses. There were a couple bottles of Asti in ice buckets, just waiting for thoughtful consumption.

“I think I see what you’re doing, sweet husband of mine! Get ‘em loaded, give ‘em stuff and kick ‘em down the road!”

“Saw right through me and my plan, my gorgeous intelligent, bride.”

“Susan seems not to like Cheryl, so I’m going to keep that from going anywhere. I told our girl it doesn’t matter and just to worry about us, but you know what it’s like. You know, to feel like someone doesn’t like you. It sucks, and she sure as shit doesn’t deserve it. Tut tut.” I brought their attention to the back door, where my aunt and her girlfriend had knocked and were coming in the house.

“Hello, ladies,” Charlie said, gesturing to each of them and showing them to chairs in the off kitchen eating area. “Thanks for coming over. We have a few things to talk about.”

He set the platter out, and with the little plates, forks and all in front of each seat. Five of them. In a circle. He sat Cheryl in between him and me. Telling. Very telling ... If they were aware enough to pick up on it. I saw a look from Susan that I didn’t understand. Then one from Barbara. Contempt? Why. She was his sister. I did NOT understand that. At all.

“Ladies, I have a plan. The house is selling, evidently, but even if it doesn’t on this round, it will. Susan, I’ve arranged it with the trust to give you the Mercedes, with a Care Plan. They’ll remind you when it needs service and take care of it all for five years. I’m also going to give the two of you a hundred thousand dollars as a wedding gift, providing you are and I’m assuming you are, still planning to wed and move off together.”

They both nodded but were in a bit of shock. I don’t think their contempt of Cheryl was a factor anymore. They were just handed two hundred thousand dollars in cash and prizes.

“Good. Let’s celebrate. To Susan and Barbara.” We, all five, raised our glasses, then sipped. “You two need any help moving? I can help or hire someone for you. Totally up to you. Glad to help, though. The sooner this is all behind us, the better. Then I can take the hinges off the gate and put the cross boards back up. All good.”

We snacked and talked for a bit, and I noticed that it worked. Cheryl was no longer the target of any ire and was included in all the conversations. I still didn’t understand it, but Charlie certainly put the kibosh on any negative feelings toward my pet. He explained it later, and it made even less sense. I’ve never seen a cat mark its territory, so I couldn’t relate. He thought that they felt that either she was gay or bisexual, by the way she presented herself, and if she was gay, they were both afraid she’d taint the waters of their own relationship, therefore had to be headed off. By each of them, separately, trying to protect each of their own possessions. Absolute distrust, jealousy, and fear. He told me, after that little display, that the hundred would be gone in a year and Barbara would be gone soon after that. Their relationship wasn’t based on love, but on intimidation, and fear of being alone. Barbara was obviously the instigator, but Susan was there because she was afraid she wouldn’t find anything better.

Wow. What insight!

No matter, although I cared for my aunt, she wasn’t the type to listen to anyone, and Charlie knew that. She’d been around a while, and he knew her, at least enough to know that. Shame. I hoped it wasn’t true, for her sake.

The snacks were finished, as well as the wine, and everyone feeling fine about the evening, Susan and Barbara thanked him for the wonderful presents and hugged me, then both shook Charlie and Cheryl’s hands. Funny, when Barbara wasn’t around, Susan would hug Charlie, and once even kissed his cheek. His comments were becoming an educational experience for me. This deserved considerable watching.

Cheryl and I took our guy to bed. We didn’t even bother cleaning him up. I told her to undress him and put him in bed, which she did, then we leaned on him and were all asleep in just a couple minutes. It was a tiring day. Having them over shouldn’t have been a strain, but I think it was. At least on my loves. Not so much for me. I didn’t see most of it, ‘til it was explained.

Monday morning, I had to go back to school. I left specific instructions with Cheryl to help Charlie, in any way she could, but not to smother him. They loved each other, and he’d ask, or she could volunteer, but I told her not to hover too closely. She could read, look around, write down questions, go for a walk, whatever she wanted, but to keep an eye out for things she didn’t understand, and ask. She needed to get to work on the flyers for the charity, anyway, so that should keep her a little tied up.

I set her up an appointment with a local gynecologist, discussing with them that there was an injury 10-12 years ago I would like checked out. They told me that there was nothing they could do for me without the patient’s permission, so I asked them for an immediate appointment so that I could bring myself and said patient to them. One got a touch snotty, but her supervisor took control of the situation, listening to my story, then apologizing for the inconvenience and confusion. We had no health plan for Cheryl yet, so when she asked about insurance, I mentioned cash, and could put an amount on deposit, if that is what they needed. Explaining that, and how we came to have Cheryl, touched the supervisor evidently, and got us an appointment for four thirty on Wednesday. I would be out of school, Charlie at work, and all would be well.

The nurse came and called us back and got us for vitals, and such then led us to an exam room. She questioned my presence, in my little school uniform, I’m sure I looked like Cheryl’s daughter. My pet put an end to that by explaining that she needed me there. Not wanted. Needed. “No, Ma’am. I need her here with me. This isn’t easy for me and I want Miss Francie with me. Don’t try to make her leave. Please.” The discussion went on about the rape, the beating and all that, some eleven years ago.

The doctor came in, talked to Cheryl and tried to ask if she wanted me out of the room. She got a touch agitated, but much to the doctor’s dismay, I went to the exam table, pulled her into a hug and asked her to relax. “No, Ma’am. She needs to be with me. Not because she said so. Because I said so. If I wanted her gone, I’d ask you to talk in private. Don’t. Please. There are doctors that will talk to me with my Francie with me. You were recommended. I’m here by choice. Is that good enough?”

“Yes,” she looked at the chart, “Miss Rawlins. And you are?”

“Mrs. Rawlins. Suffice to say she’s my sister-in-law and we’re very close. She’s been abused, raped, beaten, and treated like shit for thirty-seven years. That stopped last October. I’m not saying her brother, my husband, and I are taking credit for ending the cycle, but we’re here now, and she is ours, and I want the best for her. We need to find out if she’s OK, that’s all.”

“Good. Fine. Mrs. Rawlins, you’re not a patient here, correct? I don’t remember you.”

“Correct. Let’s just say I go elsewhere for my healthcare.”

“OK. End of conversation. You obviously have a family doctor that you trust. We’ll leave it at that.”

They poked, prodded, and found my pet to be sound and healthy, but without the benefit of fallopian tubes. They had been damaged and removed during one of the surgeries after the beating. Since they were done under California Medicaid, by Medicaid doctors, records weren’t all that great, and explanations weren’t all that forthcoming. I was sure her mother knew the grim details but didn’t care to share. But, she was a fuck toy for mother’s use and wouldn’t get pregnant. No need to clear that up with Cheryl, though. Shit, life sucks for some people.

She was scheduled for MRIs, CAT Scans, and Pap smears and some blood tests.

Making sure the doctor could speak freely, our follow up visit confirmed that the tubes were gone, the damage was done, and she was for all intents and purposes, sterile. The doctor was amazed that she still had the capability to enjoy sexual contact, but Cheryl made sure to let her know that within certain unmentionable limits, she certainly did. We scheduled a visit for next year. No sense beating a dead horse.

We had a couple bits of excitement and adventure happen in mid-February. I got to take a couple days off and run Charlie out to Washington for a meeting on a new project some people wanted him to think about making. He could have done it himself, but he wanted the time to think about the thing and it was a quick turnaround, so my flight crew, well, my flight attendant slash stewardess, packed him up after school and we ran him off to Reagan National where they were picking him up for a run in to the Pentagon first thing in the morning. We took a town car that Signature set up for us over across the Potomac to the Intercontinental and grabbed a bite to eat and had a little chat.

While we were on the ground, turning the plane over to Signature at DCA, Charlie let us know that the realtor called, and that Cheryl’s little house was closing.

He wanted me to fly Cheryl out in the morning to sign the papers and get the check. We were to spend the night at the resort then come back to him in the morning, well afternoon. He was going to need a couple days, at least, to work on this little machine for the federales, so he’d hole up in the Intercontinental, and run back and forth across the river, as they worked. He had rides as needed, so he’d be fine. We called Signature with the change of plans and let the Del Mar resort know we were on the way. He promised us he’d eat and sleep and take care of himself, so we made soft love to him and fell asleep on his chest.

We woke, showered together without much fanfare, since he had a ride picking him up at eight, and got him ready to go. We threw some jeans and trainers on, grabbed clean undies and shirts, threw them in a little carry on and took off for downstairs. His staff car and our Uber were both waiting, so we kissed, hugged, and went off our separate ways. We weren’t apart often, but he had his work to keep him occupied, and I had my pet, so we should be OK. I looked over at her in the car and saw tears. I smiled at her and held her hand.

“Don’t you dare apologize for missing Charlie. Don’t you dare. I’ll make you sit in the lavatory all the way to California.” She giggled through her tears. She’d be OK. I was hiding mine.

I was a bit concerned about doing the flight alone, but it wouldn’t be my first solo in the Phenom, by any means, and I had been trained well, and often, by very competent pilots. Cheryl was looking forward to seeing some friends, since we’d be there all afternoon and spend the night. I guess I was kinda looking forward to the adventure myself. She played stewardess, versus co-pilot, thinking she could do me more good back there than just sitting in the right seat. We talked a lot on the way, of course, with her just sitting on the floor behind me, but mostly just about Charlie and school, and hoping spring came so we could put our coats up. Most girls talk about boys and dances and things. We only had one boy, and he’d take us dancing again as soon as he could.

The trip was painless and event free. Not even any storms to go around. It was pretty peaceful. We got to San Diego, turned the plane over to Signature, got her Audi they had pulled over from National, and off we went to the Fairmont. Her friends were all very welcoming, asking how she was. Marcie pulled her in for a hug, then caught my eye and nodded me over a bit so we could talk while she chatted with some old coworkers.

“Mrs. Rawlins, thank you for whatever you’re doing for Cheryl. She looks healthy. Bright. Smiling. I can’t believe the change. In only a couple months, that’s a huge change.”

“My pleasure, Marcie, and please, Francie will be fine. We’re pretty laid-back people.”

“Well, thank you for making her life better, that’s all I can say. Will your party need reservations or anything for dinner, Francie?”

“No, Marcie, thanks, but it’s just Cheryl and me. We’ll grab a bite in the Grill. We left Charlie in Washington and flew out really quick to sell and close on Cheryl’s house. We have to go back first thing in the morning to keep him company and make sure the military industrial machine doesn’t swallow him.” I giggled, but she was stymied. “I flew us out, Marcie. We have our own little plane, so we can get around without calling for reservations and showing our tushies to the TSA guys in the big x-ray machine.”

“Oh, OH! My gosh. You fly?”

“Yeah, no big deal. It’s fun. It helps him get around, too. Well, let me grab my pet and go to the room. We need to go sign some papers then I want to freshen up before an early dinner. Talk later, Marcie.” I hugged her and went to get Cheryl. Ooops, I called her my pet. Oh, well. No harm done, I’m sure.

We got all the papers signed, then went back to the room with a hundred-twenty-thousand-dollar check. They took the commission for the agent out of it, as well as some of the closing costs, but we were expecting that. We called our love and let him know that everything was done, and that we were fine. He said he was, too, just back at the room and preparing to go for dinner. I told her what he said and put Cheryl on the phone.

“That’s where we’re headed, too, sir. I’m going to clean your wife up a little, then take her down to the Grill and buy her, well, us a drink. She only gets a sip, but I need to keep my mistress happy. May I suck her clittie in the shower, sir? (Pause.) Of course, I love you, and you know how much I love her. (Pause.) I will. I’ll get you tomorrow night. I love you. Here she is.”

“Yes, love?”

“I told her if she loved me, and if she loved you, to have a good time sucking your clit in the shower. I could hear her voice brighten.”

“She smiled when you said it, Charlie. I love you.”

“I love you, too, doll. Let her please you, Francie. Let her have her fun and feel useful. She loves you so much and wants to please you. Come get me in the morning. We’ll spend tomorrow night here, and I think I have enough to take home to work this out. We’ll see. Have fun, enjoy dinner. See you tomorrow afternoon, baby.”

“Love you, too, honey. Tomorrow.” I smooched into the phone and tapped it off. “Come on, you little slut. I need to pee then...” She interrupted me.

“Francie, wait. Do it in the shower? Please? Let me.” She took my pants and panties off, then my top and my bra, and reaching down for my little peenie, pulled me into the shower stall in the room. Dropping to her knees, she surprised me, but calmly put her hands on my butt, and pulled me into her mouth. She nodded. Then she licked underneath, and I just started going. Peeing in her mouth. She opened and let it run down the front of her, then swallowed some, then backed off and just let it run on her face, down her chin, and her front, on her breasts and farther over her tummy and over her mound and her pussy.

It was so sexy, I couldn’t believe that turned me on, but it did. Oh, so much. I pulled her up and kissed her. I could taste it, but I didn’t care. The kiss was overboard, if I would call it anything. Hot, wet, tongues, saliva, sharing, I could go on, but I was really worked up. “Finish, me, my slut. Finish me. Suck on my clit and make me cum. God, you are so sexy. Please, girl, hurry, suck me.”

Cheryl grinned and put my little clittie back in her mouth. As I held her head, rubbing her cheeks and her ears, I came to a realization that what we were doing was kinky, adult, mature, and that I had entered into all this knowingly, willingly, with Charlie, then had added Cheryl. I was controlling my pet, had called her my slut. I did that. Wow. I giggled to myself when I thought, ‘I’m a big girl now!’ An oxymoron. Singsonging a diaper commercial as a testament to my becoming a kinky adult.

I stopped the parallel trains of thought and centered on one thought and that was providing my lovely pet with a bit of come from yours truly. She has always said she loved doing this, so commanding her to do it should be no problem. It wasn’t. She brushed her fingers underneath and around my perineum, then back by my butthole, and I lost it. It was just too much, and I released into her wonderful, warm, sucking mouth.

“Thank you my sweet, beautiful, baby slut. Thank you. Cheryl, you are a dear. Let me do you now.”

“Ma’am, I’d rather not. You commanded me to suck you. As your pet. Your slut. Keep me here for a while. Keep me as your pet, your toy, your slut. I don’t feel equal right now. I would enjoy nothing more than coming in your mouth, Francie, but right now, I want to be your possession, not your lover. I know that doesn’t make sense to you, but I need that, if you can allow it.”

“It makes absolutely no sense to me, and tonight I will not allow you that freedom. But right now, I will. I’m hungry. Turn around.” She did. I slapped her bottom twice. “I’ll remember your needs, but next time I tell you I want something, I’d rather you didn’t argue with me about it. It may have been one of those times when I wanted to taste your pretty pussy, and not one of the times I wanted to please my pet. Keep that in mind. I think after dinner I’m going to spank you, THEN eat you. Come on. Let’s go. Oh, and I’m telling Charlie you were a bad girl. Not really bad, but a little bad. We’ll see what he says about that tomorrow night. You may get another one.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.