Willi's Wish - Cover

Willi's Wish

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 2: Five years later

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Five years later - Wife surprises husband with her birthday wish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Time went by quickly for Don and Willi. It saw two kids arrive and the oldest was now four. Tubes were tied and sex kept getting interfered with. True to her word, Willi never mentioned any extramarital sex activity. It crossed her mind briefly once in a while but mostly as a fond memory.

Then came the call from Toby, the subject of those fleeting memories. He was planning some time away from home to celebrate his bachelor’s degree and would like to visit. He had a girlfriend to bring with him.

Of course he was welcome but Willi had a twinge of disappointment that he would be accompanied. She had to admit that she’d enjoy a roll with him again. It would undoubtedly spice up her slowed down marital relations.

Toby was looking really good and seemed quite happy. He proudly introduced Rhonda, a slightly padded blond with a bright personality. She was attractive but just shy of pretty. The guys grabbed beer and headed for the back yard. Willi found some wine and Rhonda pitched right in fixing dinner and helping with the underfoot kids. In a while they took the guys some more beer and the steaks to grille.

While the men were yakking about what had happened in their lives, the women had more personal topics to cover. Rhonda said that she and Toby were pretty serious after dating for more than a year. She knew all about his visit with them and how he felt the sexual mentoring had improved his life greatly.

The young woman wanted to be good for her man and felt that she needed the help he had received. Would she (Willi) and Don provide the same, in the reverse of course?

Willi looked thoughtful and said she’d talk with Don as soon as she could. They took a walk after dinner and the conversation was pretty interesting. The shoe was not on the other foot. Now Don was the anxious one, but he agreed to meat the request as best he could. And he expected Willi would have a good time with Toby again.

There were big smiles when they returned and informed the younger couple of the decision. Rhonda was squirming so much in her chair that Willi said, “Why don’t you and Don go get acquainted. I can tell you’re ready!”

Rhonda turned red but took Don’s hand and left with him. Willi had Toby help her get the kids ready and put them to bed. Then they went out on the back porch, leaving the lights off.

They sat on a couch and Willi said softly, “I’ve wondered how you were getting along. And I hope you will find my mommy body sexy enough to enjoy again. There hasn’t been anyone other than Don since you left.”

Toby explained, “I’m sure I’ll like loving you just like so many years ago. I had some disappointing lovers because I expected a lot. Rhonda is the best even though she has had only a weekend affair before me. I remembered the three-man issue you talked about and she looked it up so she is ready. I couldn’t think of a better one than Don for starters. Plus, I must admit, I hoped we could do it too.”

Willi stood up and disrobed. Toby did likewise. They pulled an air mattress out and covered it with beach towels. Toby spent so long reacquainting himself with her body using his mouth and hands that Willi finally had to urge, “Fuck me, Toby. Please fill me up.”

“Oh, this feels SO good,” she thought as they slammed their parts together. “His bigger cock stretches me SO nicely. I LOVE it!”

After they came, rested close for a moment, and cleaned up a bit. The reunited lovers, still naked, went in search of the other presumably- rutting couple.

Don’s buns a’bouncing was the scene through the doorway. Rhonda’s synchronized sound effects filled in the rest. Toby muttered, “Never heard her that noisy when I was screwing her.”

They watched quietly as Don pumped a load into her pussy, finding out later that it was his second, and then rolled off. Rhonda saw the spectators in the doorway and said, “How long have you been there?”

Willi quickly replied, “Long enough to see you having a good time! I’m glad you and Don get along.”

“Get along?” Rhonda spluttered, “Shit, he’s great! Ooops!” She’d just spotted Toby.

Willi applied damage control, “Toby was wonderful too. I’d forgotten how good his big dick is.”

The new arrivals piled in the big bed and soon the usual couples were coupling to reconnect, right next to each other.

Finally, sated for a while, the foursome got up and showered and broke out some more booze in the back yard.

Rhonda was anything but shy. She effused, “Damn that was good! I had such a really amazing time with Don and I had no idea I’d still be so hot for Toby after all that good fucking. This is just incredible. Thanks, Toby. You are the best boyfriend ever.”

After another drink, the two couples retired for the night, swapped of course, to have some more excitement in their sex lives. Lots of noises through the unclosed doors kept everyone hot for more.

In the morning Rhonda was effusive, “My first lover was not very good. Toby has been wonderful. And now there is Don, who is good too but in a different way. To have them both, one after another, yesterday, was a revelation.”

Willi nodded, “Yes, that is something you have to experience to understand. I really care for and enjoy Toby, but he will never replace Don. By the way, Don hasn’t had any other woman since we met. I haven’t had a chance to talk with him since he nailed you. Should be interesting!”

Rhonda asked, “I have been wondering something. On the internet there are lots of unusual things people do with each other. Some of them look real interesting but I’m kind of embarrassed to ask Toby to try them since I am concerned about what he will think of me. Don’t get me wrong, fucking is great with Toby and Don, but it looks like fun to try some other things naked people can do. Do you think I could ask Don so I could see if I like them?”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.