Willi's Wish - Cover

Willi's Wish

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Wife surprises husband with her birthday wish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Slut Wife   Polygamy/Polyamory  

Wilhelmina, a family name that she hated, was approaching thirty. In a spirit of kindness and support, Don, her husband of a decade, asked if she had any special request for this milestone. After hesitating and being urged to “out with it”, Willi surprised the hell out of him.

“Husband dear,” she said, “I want to experience sex with other men before I get any older.”

“WHAT! I thought our sex was good!”

“Oh, it is. You’re not failing me but I’ve never been with anyone else. We women talk at work and I feel like I missed out because of that. I’ve also seen some studies that show that women who have had more than two sex partners are less like to get divorced. I don’t want to divorce you.”

Don was indignant, “So you’re going to screw around and expect to stay married? That doesn’t make sense.”

Willi saw this wasn’t going well, “But you had sex with other women and I still love you.”

“That was before we married.”

“And what about the married one that you really liked. She’s still married, right?”

Don was being worked into a corner.

Willi continued with her finale, “And then there are those erotic stories and videos I found on your computer. They sure seem to focus on sharing wives and stuff like that. I thought you might like for me to fulfill your fantasies.”

Don was silent.

“I’ve got to go to my women’s group. Let’s talk some more later.”

That night as they lay side by side after an atypically intense screwing, Don mentioned the elephant in the room first, “I suppose you want to find a boy-toy to fuck you silly.”

Willi replied, softly, “I’m not sure what I want. Certainly not anyone who would fall in love with me. I have that with you. Maybe a young guy would find me exciting like that wife did you. Besides, you haven’t agreed to my wish yet.”

Don reached over and diddled her cum-oozing pussy, “I do understand your thoughts and you seem to be sensible about this. I’m not saying I object but I need to work on it a bit more too.”

He pulled Willi on top of his hard-again pecker and they had a rare second fuck in a row. It did seem like fucking rather than making love, they both noticed.

Two days later, after another hot romp, Don asked, “Do you have anyone in mind to spread your legs for?”

To his surprise and dismay, Willi answered, “Yes. There’s an older man in the next business that likes to have lunch with me. He is divorced and seems lonely. A polite and decent looking man. I’m sure I could seduce him.”

“So when do you want this to happen?”

Stroking his re-firming cock, Willi proposed, “Since Sunday is my birthday, maybe Saturday would be a good time. Are you OK with that?”

With the way the discussions had gone, it seemed to be a foregone conclusion that Willi would get her wish. Don capitulated by plunging again into the vagina that would soon not be his exclusively. He had to concede to himself that even the thoughts of what his wife was proposing did strike some erotic chords in him.

Saturday was a lunch date with this mystery lover. Don fixed his own meal and settled down with a good supply of beer and ESPN to keep his mind occupied.

Much earlier than he expected, Willi returned home. A rather tipsy Don took her to the bedroom and there was no doubt what he wanted. After the clothes quickly came off, Don exclaimed, rather crudely and slurring, “You don’t look fucked.”

“I’m not. Do you want the long or short story or will my drunken husband just fuck me?”

Surprised, Don uttered as his cock probed for her fuck hole, “Short.”

Willi thrust her hips back at him as she talked, “After lunch we went to his place. I’d told him what I wanted. We got naked but we were both so nervous he couldn’t get it up. I’m going over there after church tomorrow to try again. That will make it a real birthday present. In the meantime I’ll enjoy anything you want to do to keep me in shape, like you are doing right now.”

Don roared out an ejaculation. Willi pointed out that she hadn’t got hers so he better use his tongue or she’d go see her friend again right away. He did it. Don wanted her again that night and did a better job with his pecker.

After changing clothes following church and a somewhat tense birthday dinner out, Willi left for a much longer time. Don consumed much less alcohol this time and immediately guided her to the bedroom again when she returned.

There was lingering evidence that she had engaged in coitus but when his cock slipped into that familiar place, Don exclaimed, “You don’t feel fucked. Did you do it?”

Willi kissed him and replied, “Yes, and we used a condom.”

Don pounded her furiously, knowing that she was forever changed and wanting to reassure himself that he was still her best lover. She came as strongly as ever, he noticed.

As they lay together, panting and sweaty, Don asked, “Did it go OK?”

Holding him close she softly said, “Not nearly as well as this, but I guess good for a first time. Kind of like ours was. A bit awkward and I didn’t climax. I sure didn’t like the condom though and don’t want to use them anymore.”

Don got the implications of that last sentence, “So you plan to continue your wicked ways?”

Willi slapped his buns, “How dare you call me ‘wicked’? I’m just sexy and don’t you forget it. You didn’t fuck your married lover just once, so why should I? I’m not planning on a long affair but I do want a bit more so it can get better.”

“So when are you going to do it again?”

“I don’t know. Whenever it can be arranged, I guess. Do you want to know?”

“I’m not sure. This is a bit more than I expected. I did agree but I’m having mixed feelings, especially with him putting sperm in you.”

Willi didn’t ask him to elaborate on those feelings.

Don was unusually attentive and horny, Willi noticed. Maybe she should have proposed this much earlier, she mused to her best girlfriend, a divorcee with several boyfriends. Her comment was that a little jealousy does keep the attention and interest alive.

It wasn’t until late in the week that Willi texted Don to take care of his own dinner. She’d be home by nine, though. And she was.

Not that there was any question about why she was out, but it was confirmed by her going straight to the bedroom and to bed. When Don joined her with rampant rod, she asked, “Would you like a blow job instead? I’m kind of sore.”

That just riled Don all the more, “No, dammit, I want pussy! My wife’s pussy to be exact!”

He was gentle and Willi bucked in an orgasm after a while when she felt her husband’s hot shot inside her.

In the morning, at breakfast, Don asked, “What the hell happened to you last night?”

Willi looked directly at him as she replied, “He fucked the shit out of me. I was pretty amazed and he showed me the prescription. I think you might like to try it too. That climax you gave me was a bonus. I thought I’d used them all up with him. Did I feel OK to you?”

Don grinned, “Just like when we have a double-header, slippery and silky inside. I sure came hard too.”

Hugging her husband, “I’m glad you still enjoy me. I sure love you and appreciate you. This is making me horny. Can you do me again before you leave this morning?”

Willi had said that she probably wouldn’t make plans for her “fun”, simply letting it happen when it did.

That evening, when Don arrived at home, Willi was wearing a negligee he’d never seen before. She was giddy and offered him a drink. Twirling around, she showed off her firm tits and buns. “I feel so much like a woman today. My friend bought me this. I want you to take it off me and do whatever you will with my body, just like he did this afternoon.”

Don needed no further invitation or conversation. He was a wild man in the sack and they were both panting, moaning, or laughing at various times.

As the passion subsided, Willi again said, I feel so much like a woman. Two men last night. You this morning. Him this afternoon and you again now. I never dreamed I could do that.” Don hugged her and they slept soundly.

In the morning Willi told Don, “I’m only going to have sex with my friend one more time. A ‘farewell fuck’, I guess. I’ve had the experience and it’s been good so that’s how I want to remember it.”

Don remarked, “I don’t know how long I could keep up with a pace like we just had. Perhaps you could spend the whole night with him though.” His wife nodded.

The next day was Sunday so they met at church and went out to dinner. “Thank you for that,” Willi told her husband, “It was the right way to end it.”

A few weeks later, Willi reminded her husband that a woman with only two lovers was the most likely to get divorced, therefore, in the best interest of their marriage, she’d keep an eye out for a suitable man to bed. Perhaps this should be a younger one to try the other side of the coin.

Nothing much changed for the next several months. Then Don’s nephew Toby, a tall, gangly, nerdy, recent high-school graduate came to stay at the request of his parents. They hoped Don would mentor his aimlessness into something more goal oriented.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.