Bat-crazy Nympho
Chapter 4: Two On One - Like Old Times

Copyright© 2018 by LolaPaul

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Two On One - Like Old Times - Despite being married, my old buddy Jace hasn't had sex in 5 years. A chance meeting at "Heartbreak" opens the door to make a fantasy come true - eventually. Most sex is threesomes.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   School   Sharing   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration  

Sharing A Shower

The shower attached to our playroom is large, with 5 stations for showering. The center station includes a couple of plastic hand grips on ropes descending from the ceiling. Deni took hold of the grips and stood in the middle of the shower. Jace entered the shower with her, trying to take it all in. I stayed behind to unroll and stretch out a triple-width futon pad we had in the playroom.

As they walked into the glass-walled shower, Jace was totally focused on my wife, so I took a moment to focus on Jace’s butt. Unlike Jace, I have never been with a guy, but I admit to being a little curious. Looking at his ass, I stiffened as I wondered what would happen on our next visit. One of Deni’s greatest fantasies, in fact a driving fantasy for bringing a man into our bed, is to be fucked by a guy who is in turn being fucked in the ass by another guy. That was likely to come up next time. Since she got a strap-on a few years ago, anal sex was a two-way street between us, so I was okay with doing something. I knew that when the time came, she would have preferences. I wondered who would she prefer in the middle of that arrangement, getting fucked, and fucking her: him or me? Did I have a preference? Would she want to rim the guy in the middle before we started, or would she want the other guy to do it? What hole would she pick to be fucked in? These were all questions to consider, questions that might well be answered in a couple of months when Jace visited here again. After a moment I put the questions out of my mind and joined the other two in the shower.

Deni was in position, holding the grips. She is tall (5 foot 11) and stretched out like this she looks magnificent. Jace was not sure of what to do. I started turning on the water taps, which are on automated settings (with instant-on heaters) for the correct temperature as soon as they are turned on. Cali is so very non-wasteful of clean water and dirty energy.

There is something about a woman’s body posed in extension, vulnerable, with her arms over her head, as Deni was posed. I think it makes her much more attractive and desirable. Maybe part of it is the total lack of defense in the posture, with the arms extended they cannot hinder any action. Plus, nothing is covered, she is totally exposed. Her breasts stand proud on her chest, her pussy is completely out in the open and the prominence of her mound is evident. Her mouth is there for the plundering by the man’s lips should he desire. If such a woman is within reach there is an almost overwhelming urge to put ones hands on her, to feel and caress everywhere, especially the intimate places, or in ways you might expect her to object to. Finally, I think it is the pose that allows any woman’s most beautiful features to catch the eye.

For me, a large part of this is the exposure of the underarms. As a culture, we are conditioned to associate this region of the body with shame, we cover it with ointments and even touching it is “weird” according to one commercial for an underarm product. But not all cultures have such an anti-natural bias, and I think there is a natural primitive urge that remains. When a woman exposes her armpit so openly to a man, she says she is completely vulnerable and available to him. The man, in turn, wrestles with social conditioning versus the more primal urges to lick and kiss and smell and give loving bites to every part of her, including that part of her that society denies.

When Deni took hold of the grips she was posed with her legs spread and her muscles in relaxed tension; it was how we installed them some years ago. At this setting their was no real strain, her feet were flat and her arms were supporting only themselves. But the look was compelling. I loved to caress her when she was like this. Also, as it was a multi-person shower, the pose conveyed an implicit invitation for any and all present to explore her body with their hands; she would not object and she would not interfere. We went one step further - the ropes holding the hand grips also carried hoses, so when activated, a sheet of water could run down her arms and body. Water is a release agent, it frees inhibitions. In this case, the arrangement also kept Deni’s hair dry, which was something she insisted on, given the constraints of the world outside our shower room.

Besides the hoses on the hand-grip there were conventional shower heads - shoulder height sprays and rainfalls on the ceiling - plus hand-held units.

Despite living here for five years I was the only man who had been with Deni in this shower - until today. (There had been a few other women joining her, before and after hot tub or sunbathing sessions; they looked, but did not touch.) Now Jace was with her, and his conditioned inhibitions were at odds with his desires. Deni had to urge him on.

“Look at me Jace, we all know what you want to do to me. Go ahead, why else would I be posed like this with you? We designed this shower with those desires in mind.”

She turned to me. “Elliot, position 2.” I pushed the button, the height of the grips was adjustable via a motor; there were presets for Deni. Position 2 raised the ropes slightly, so to keep her grip she had to rise from a flat-footed relaxed pose to lifting up slightly on her toes. Her arms were now holding some of her body weight bringing muscles into tension, and her heels were off the ground, like wearing high heels, doing the same for her legs. Her arms, torso and especially her legs were more attractive with her muscles taut. Jace could see what she was doing to make herself more attractive to him.

Deni urged him on. “I know what you want to do with your hands. Go ahead, I would love for that to happen. My husband won’t mind ... soon he will join in. But you get first crack so go ahead, do what you wish.”

Finally he did. Jace stepped up close, raised both his hands to her arms, and then drew them down her sides, caressing her arms, underarms, torso, hips and finally her thighs. Deni moaned for the length of the long body caress. “That was nice Jace, but you want more, don’t you? Go ahead, why do you think I am strung up like this?” This further emboldened Jace, his next move was to step close, so close his erect cock was pressed against my wife’s belly. She sighed at the contact and encouraged to do more. He took her head in both hands. Cradling it like a treasure, he pressed his mouth to her in a deep, passionate kiss that reprised what they had done, and what they had felt, roughly 14 years ago when they were 18 years old and dating.

This was the romantic kiss that encompassed the one worry I had about this plan for bringing my wife together with her former lover. I felt my stomach drop in fear, I will admit the strength of my emotional reaction caught me a little off guard; they were really kissing like it meant something. I had to wonder, how much was passionate lust of the moment, and how much was sincere affection, buried in a box years ago, when she picked Jace as her ideal partner for the games, and for their private games, which went all the way. Had I opened Pandora’s box? There were no clues while they were in the embrace.

When they finally parted Deni and Jace were both a little breathless, looking at each other with these intense, almost giddy smiles. They were clearly sharing memories of past feeling, past intimacies, and my heart almost stopped. But after a few breaths I got a sign from both of them. Jace’s hands went to her nipples, twisting and pulling playfully; I knew her nubs felt very good, but I also knew that the abrupt move signaled lust, it was not the soft caress that would herald a spark of love. At the same time my wife glanced at me again with a big, sincere ‘thank you’ smile that said I had brought her exactly what she had long dreamed about, the perfect two-legged sex toy with the good working parts and all the extra bells and whistles. Then she gasped a little, and gave another moan of lust in reaction to what Jace was doing to her nipples.

The gasp and moan were both sounds she made during masturbation, they were her naked and sincere responses to physical sensation. Again, raw lust instead of rediscovered love. All was good.

Moments later she spoke to me again. “Back to 1, and start the water please ... hoses and handhelds.”

The first phrase was my cue to return the ropes to their original position, now that she had Jace’s attention she did not need the strain of holding herself up, but she did not want to let go of the grips, she knew I liked her like that. I turned on the water hoses running down the ropes to the grips, creating sheets of water running down her arms, immediately covering my wife’s body (but not her hair) with a continuous film of warm running water. Finally I sent water to the handheld shower massagers that we could each use. These each had their own ‘on/off’ levers. Each of the water sources had ‘instant on’ heater elements set at the correct temperatures, so the water was always hot, but not too hot, as soon as it started.

I came over to Jace and handed him a hand unit. I pointed out the two ‘on’ buttons, blue was just water, red was a spray of body wash and water, making a cleansing foam. The body wash was from Japan, made from seaweed or something; it did not dry the skin. It was expensive, but worth it for my wife’s priceless body. To start I stepped behind Deni and went to her arms with the foam, so it flowed down the sides of her body, making her slick to the hand.

As I was doing this, Jace and Deni were having a conversation while looking at each other; I gather that he wanted to do something but was not sure if it was allowed. Deni reassured him - out loud - that she was completely open to his desires, and that she knew what his naughty desires were. “Go on Jace, I know you want to pet the kitty ... kitty remembers nice people.” That was what it took, Jace’s hand moved down to her pussy, where her cupped her. “That’s it, this kitty still likes you. Remember when we dated? That first time in the commons, you were so surprised to find out kitty was hairless? I had just started shaving it again, you were the first person in college to touch me completely bare. But you really liked it ... and it liked you.” She got this real excited smile, a smile that said he could do more. “You can put your fingers in me Jace, you know this kitty won’t bite you.” So, while still cupping her, Jace began to move his fingers so they parted Deni’s nether lips and touched her sensitive pink flesh inside. She shivered with pleasure. “Oh fuck yes, that’s it, your fingers have a good memory.”

He played some more as he gave her another kiss. With their hands occupied they could not embrace, but I could see how torsos and necks pushed them together as their mouths sought each other.

Deni drew back. “Oh Jace, that does feel so good to have you touch me there. Feel free ... maybe you could start to wash me there?” she said in a very eager, inviting voice. “I am sure my husband won’t mind if you do.”

I was not in a position to see his exact moves, but her moans which followed made it clear things were going quite well indeed. With the foam and the water, her pussy got very slippery and she loved being fingered down there.

Meanwhile, I was foaming her back up nicely. I started to work lower, at her bottom, and began using my own fingers around, and then inside the tight rim. She gave my finger a squeeze inside, she also liked that a lot.

“Oh, you are both fingering my naughty, hungry holes. In a few hours both holes will be stretched open and filled with your cum ... the idea is getting me crazy. Jace, can you feel Elliot’s fingers moving in my dirty hole? We have to get me all clean for later, before the DP - so you can stick your tongues in me first. Oh FUCK! That feels so good! I love it so much! Both of you boys ... you naughty boys ... taking such liberties with poor little me. OHHHHYESSS!”

We both had our fingers inside her for that as she writhed between us in climax; his eye caught mine and suddenly it was like old times again for Jace and me and a female to play with. Just like that he slipped out of ‘my wife’s old boyfriend’ and back into ‘the guy who joined me doing Cindy every way we thought of’ mode.

Of course, we never did Cindy in the shower quite like this.

Jace liked her pussy, but he also liked her tits, and after a few more minutes in the fun box he moved his attentions up. I knew how good they felt all soapy and warm and soft. In the meantime I was running my hands over her back and sides, spreading the slick foam. She was twisting with pure pleasure under my touch, soaking up the loving of 4 hands enjoying her foam-slick body.

Once Deni’s torso and legs were covered in foam we set aside the handhelds and spent time running our hands over her slick body, moving continuously. Repeatedly. Not just the hot spots (which did get some extra attention), but all over - hitting every spot. We rotated around her, so both of us slipped fingers into her pussy, and her ass, moving together, “shaking hands” was our name for it, and the naughty act surely did her no harm. We played with her tits from both the front and back, and even both at once, from the sides - she also liked that. We each took her head in our hands and took hot, deep kisses from her while the other pressed his cock into her crack while he watched. Some of the kisses were passionate and some amounted to fucking her mouth with a tongue. She yielded to all. Then we were eating her lips like a pussy, adding teeth just right, bruising them a little so they swelled. She hung there in ecstasy, letting us have our way with her body in every way we pleased.

Eventually Jace and I shifted into our old pattern we used on Cindy. We stopped rotating. First we worked the torso above the navel, Jace took her right side while I took her left, so both of us were soaping Deni’s tits or fingering her wide open pussy or rubbing her back at the same time. She made it clear four hands was a marked improvement over the two she usually enjoyed. Then, when we dropped below the navel, he worked the front while I worked the back. We each worked until we had three fingers in each of her openings, rinsing her out, telling her she would be so good to eat. Plus we rubbed her thighs and calves, which gave her new energy. When we finally got to her feet my wife was still covered in the slick foam in some places but she was very, very relaxed from two sets of hands.


Deni’s thoughts:

Once I was covered with foam my two lovers spent a good deal of time just running their hands over my slippery body everywhere. This was almost a vertical massage, except they kept switching focus to the good parts every few minutes. In between the naughty bits they covered every inch of me below the neck with their hands, giving me the simple but extensive contact that was what I craved. It was a delightful experience, an unimaginable fantasy wish come true which went on and on. When they had pleasured me to complete relaxation above and below they started to rinse me off. The body wash did not rinse easily, which meant more hands-on-bare-skin contact. Once the foam was off, lips and tongues were brought to bear, “to make sure.” They took the liberty to spend extra time on my breasts, making sure that they were absolutely clean, well pleasured and standing up so tall they almost hurt. Then they did the same with the naughty parts below, both front and back, where I would receive their release when they finally surrendered. They worked together very well, when Elliot was using his mouth on my pussy he reached back and spread my ass cheeks wide, to make it easy for the Jace to rim my ass so good and deep. It was pure indulgence, I felt SO pleasured. They both took the time to tease me plenty before they worked their tongues deep into my tight holes.

As we were all finishing up, I got the distinct impression that Jace would have liked to suck my toes, one-by-one. That would have been nice, another fond memory revisited, but we did have a schedule to keep. Definitely next time. I had a brief thought of spending some time alone with him, maybe overnight in his bed. But I couldn’t spring that on my husband. I would have months to work on that for next time.


Sharing A Timer-Bang

Deni’s Thoughts Continue

For the next bit, I wanted to experience something a bit of “less loving and more extreme fucking,” like a gang-bang would be, except it would be with just my current and my former lovers. Elliot and I once read a story where 3 guys fucked a girl used a timer to switch off, so the girl, who was blindfolded, felt like she was being gang-banged by more guys. As a side-effect, the guys lasted longer, so the girl got off much more then she would in a normal fuck-til-you-cum gang bang. We called it a timer-bang. A big part of this fantasy for me was that I would not see who was having their pleasure inside my pussy.

Blindfolds are usually part of the gang-bang head trip, but we have found they never work as well as one expects. So Elliot and I have gone the next step: opaque contact lens. In our business we can get all kinds of weird stuff. Mine are an unreal purple color. While they are a bother to put in and take off because you can’t see, but they are comfortable to wear, do not slip off accidentally at the wrong time, and one can even fall asleep in them. While I was at the sink putting them in the guys washed their equipment for my lips; it never takes too long.

Jace was surprised to see me with purple eyes. As Elliot led me into the play room he explained my blindness to Jace, how the mystery contributed to the head trip. He got me to the futon and I assumed the position.

The futon is oversized - it can sleep 3 and is double thick - and was covered with a sheet. Another sheet and a blanket hung nearby. The plan was to stay here, all three of us, until Jace had to get ready to leave. We would sleep together between the end of the timer-bang and the start of the DP.

Elliot set the timer for three minute intervals, plus he set the wake-up alarm for the sleep period. Basically, I was going to stay there and let the guys do it all to pleasure me. The one undecided issue was whether I would stay ‘blind’ with the contacts during the DP.


Elliot

I explained the timer-bang game to Jace. “Deni has always fantasized about a gang-bang with about a half-dozen guys, all friendly but greedy in how they fucked her one after another. With six we could vary the order and really mess her mind. We thought about it for the bachelor party, but that went a different way - which was just as well. She never worked up the courage to try it before we were married with club members - it seemed a bit crude for friends. Since then we have never found anybody else we trust enough to join us. But she figured that, if there are two or three guys who alternate short fucks, it will feel the same as her imagined naughty half-dozen. So that is the plan. After some initial play, we were going to take turns fucking my wife. This will be missionary position, straight fucking not making love, she wants us to be ‘more selfish’ for ourselves in what we were doing; her thrill comes from our energetic action and our selfish indifference, so she does not feel compelled to do anything but take it and feel good. She will be driven to climax again and again.”

“Won’t she be able to tell us apart?”

“She thinks she won’t the first couple of times, and after that she won’t care. I will toss roll a die to see who went first, you call ‘odds or evens’ in the air. After that there is no talking until the end.”

“How long do we go?”

“I set each ‘turn’ to last three minutes. If somebody has a climax or gets her off they can finish what they are doing then slap the timer, which resets it. This is a series of wind sprints, if we go longer than three minutes we will slow down at the end, but, a shorter period will not get us going.”

“You said until climax; who’s climax?”

“Either, my friend, whoever can grab one. If a climax is ‘imminent’ for either you or her when the timer goes off, you signal for an ‘extension’ by pounding the futon twice, then go for it. She has the same option if the timer goes and she does not want to stop. But things really have to be on the edge, can’t hold back, don’t want to waste the shot ready. The first guy to empty his balls is deemed the loser who had to sit aside and watch the other guy enjoy her t his leisure until he finishes getting off with no clock for his cock. Then the loser had to eat the combined creampie from her very messy pussy. Meanwhile, Deni will suck the winner’s cock clean.”

“You sure you have those two right? To me that sounds like a pretty good plan with no real loser.”

“Copy that! But don’t forget, Deni really wants 6 guys in the party, so the winner - loser thing makes more sense.”

“Oh yeah, I can see that now. Six guys means she would be very messy at the end.”

“Well, the plan is for two losers, one cleans up after the third guy cum, and the other after the winner cums.”

“Oh yeah, that makes more sense.”

“Deni has been craving to try this ever since she read a story where the writer used it as a plot device. That was years ago. But she has only had me up until now, and with one guy it just isn’t the same, not even when using a Sybian or a magic wand as the second guy. So, can you live with our plan?”

“Oh man, yes!” Jace said. “Live it and love it.”

“But first I think it would be fun to get her warmed up good by playing with her: tits, mouth, pussy, ass, whatever floats your boat. We want to have fun and warm her up good.”

Deni was on the futon with her hands stretched up and her legs spread. I flipped a coin for where Jace started, it came up heads so he went up and I went down on her, getting into her snatch and eating her out like a 7-course meal. I reached up and used my hands on her tits, especially the nipples. I was a little rough, which got them to stand up nice.

Jace got on all fours above her head and went to her mouth. It started with upside-down kissing, but then he pulled up a little and just used his naked, exposed tongue to caress and explore her lips, with a little tongue-fucking thrown in. At times he would lower his mouth so he could nibble her lips, which were super sensitive after the bruising in the shower. When her tongue came out I watched them tongue wrestle or tongue dance - they did both.

Deni loved the effect of loving mouths at both ends. Her pussy was flowing faster, and more, than any time I could recall.

After we had her warmed, Jace wanted to try something new. He was hesitant, thanks to social conditioning, but when he pointed to her vulnerable armpits and signaled for both of us to have at them. I was with him. We gave a countdown (fingers counting down, no sound), then on zero both of us sprang on her defenseless pits with mouths open and tongues extended. We got her by surprise and both fastened ourselves with suction to the very tender flesh.

Deni said later that the sensation was not that great, but the head trip was a mind bender. She never would have imagined it, and that was a trip. The taboo nature of the act was like a lightning bolt going through her - a total turn-on of shredded inhibitions.

The natural urge is to fight an intrusion by lowering the arms, she had to fight her own body as she enjoyed the unique sensation. When Deni finally had to give in to that urge, we both moved to her tits. After a bit Jace wanted something else new. He got Deni to roll over on her stomach, then she rolled her upper torso onto her side. This time I took her top, kissing my wife from above like Jace had, plus doing her breasts.

Jace went for her ass, and with inhibitions shredded by the activities thus far, plus the urgency induced by the fact that he was flying back home soon, he was emboldened to give her 110%. He started with rimming, but after washing her inside so deep and so well, now he was pretty bold about stretching his tongue where his fingers had gone, reaching as deep into her rosebud as his tongue could reach. Deni began moaning and making comments, “so deep” and “oh that is so bad and feels so good.” Both Deni and Jace found they were thinking “tentacle porn” as his tongue wigged deep, a distinctly different feeling from a finger with a joint.

When I lent a finger to her clit but she said “no, I don’t want to cum, it feels too good and nasssty for that.”

I admit I found that strange. Later she explained that she wanted to immerse herself in the experience, to focus totally on Jace’s tongue in her ass.

Finally she called, “Enough! Fuck, I have never been so turned on! Fuck me, I need cock inside. Now! Stick it in NOW!”

We put her on her back then both got on our knees on either side of Deni’s head. That way she could suck first one cock, then the other, to make sure we were all that we could be, and were wet besides. She was not in the mood to do this slowly, she got a little out-of-control slobbering our cocks up. Again her breasts made handy play toys, and fingers in her pussy got things opened up and moist for the next step. When we were ready I tossed the die, Jace called “odds” and we saw it come up “3” so he was up first. He moved into position.

Deni opened herself up and, without words from either party, helped him slide his cock into her body. Entry was smooth and easy, he went deep in one motion, she was really ready for this. He took a few gentle strokes to get comfortable, then I hit the timer and he began to get into it. He had been told to go hard and fast, I reminded him with hand signals, so he did just that.

When he started to move Deni arched and moaned under him, responding to his hard fuck like a dream, moaning from the start. “Oh yes, fuck me hard and fast! It feels so good. Oooohhhh Yes! Like that!”

He went for the first three minutes, working up a bit of a sweat in the process. Deni was not quite there yet, so when the buzzer went off he pulled out, bringing a sorrowful groan from her. I jumped into position and slid my cock in. There was no need for a slow, careful entry, so in ten seconds she was again up to full speed. To us it was wind sprints, to her it was a relay race, at full speed. Deni loved it, and it was starting to move her.

At 30 seconds she started this little “Uh ... Uh ... Uh...” sequence that was the herald of her final countdown. When I got to 90 seconds she was on final approach, moaning “Yes ... Fuck me ... I ... I am going ... Oh yes I going to cum ... Keep going damn you, forget the fucking buzzer ... you stay at it until I am done ... Just a bit more ... OH! OH YES! I CUMMING!”

With that she started to bounce against me, arching her back and twisting like a dervish, wrapping her legs around my hips, giving the whole deal, having herself a real good time.

I gritted my teeth to hold myself in check and held my cock deep inside her as I let her work out her cum on me. Finally the storm passed so I gentled her down a little. I was about 10 seconds short of three minutes when I pulled out and made way for Jace.

I don’t think he was expecting that, but our rule was to switch after orgasm. He caught on and didn’t waste too much time. As soon as he was in and hammering away I hit the timer again.

Again, Deni was not there when his time was up, so I jumped in and was again able to reap the benefits of his hard work when my wife started going crazy on my cock as she called out climax #2. Damn, she felt good as she was feeling good on my cock held tight in her pussy. The downside was that her enthusiasm was contagious, in terms of bringing my climax closer, making it more likely that Jace would give her the long last ride after I blew my load. With that in mind I jumped off as soon as I could, allowing for her pleasure. This time I was 30 seconds early, but Jace was ready, jumping into the breech once again.

Jace actually did get her off with his third ride, to his great joy. Her climax came before he expected, so he almost lost his cum and said something to identify himself. The buzzer sounded when she was about halfway through her climax, so he stayed in her the extra 30 seconds it took for her to finish.

That was pretty much the way it worked for the next 20 minutes or so. We took turns, each of us fucking my wife hard and fast to her climax in 3 minutes, give or take, then we rode it out her climax until we could pass her to the other. During that time I had a couple of close calls in terms of my getting off. I imagine Jace was in the same boat.

Jace was almost the lucky one, because of those first two I had more close calls and was right at the edge a few times. But at the end of an especially hard climax for Deni, when she gave it just a little bit more, Jace lost it. The extra moves caught him by surprise, but once it was inevitable, he did his thing and groaned with both pleasure and misery as he let go all he had and filled her pussy with his spunk. He was plainly sorry it was over, he really liked feeling my wife cumming again and again on his cock as it spurted into her the way they did so long ago. But there was no hiding what he was doing as his cum surged into my wife and stirred her to extend her climax. Jace muttered she was taking all his cum as well as his balls, she was go greedy urging him to give it all to her hungry puss.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.