Brian's New Housekeeper
Chapter 15: Epilogue Part 2

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Epilogue Part 2 - Kirstin had too many bills and too many school loans to pay off. Her brother, Brian was already quite well off, working in the tech industry and being somewhat of a rock star. When he offered to supplement her meager income with some simple housekeeping, she jumped at the chance eagerly. It was a true testament to family that her brother was so willing to help her out. The first sign that things might not be as simple as she had thought was when he offered her a bonus to model some heels.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow  

Kirstin could not believe she was doing what she was doing. She felt her hands pressing against two obvious erections and she stared hard at Brian’s prick, watching it continue to pulse as she tried to make herself go along with his instructions. So much of her was at war that she was frozen in place for a long minute, staring while slowly, almost absentmindedly, caressing the two strange cocks. She was so aroused, and Brian had seemed to know just how to get her worked up, but still she was on the brink of crossing a line she was not sure she could ever uncross. She knew they were all quite horny, she could see and feel it quite easily. It was one thing to be at Brian’s beck and call, to serve him, to milk him as he liked to call it. She had gotten used to that. Sure, it had all been to get out of debt, at first. But she could not deny her continued fascination with watching a hard cock throb. Seeing it erupt, watching it cum. She didn’t mind all the other games Brian liked to play, like the way he had taken her against the sink this morning. But her favorite was still watching him cum, and sucking it out of him if she was being honest. As she continued to press against his two friend’s bulges, she was imagining how they might look if she pulled them out. How they might feel in her hands. How they might look as they exploded in pleasure. But it was so slutty. She knew that. She knew that most of what she did with Brian would be frowned upon by anyone outside of her and Brian. It was ok though, it was private. Just between the two of them. And she really did have a good reason. Exchanging her body for considerable debt relief was not that bad of a choice, and the fact that she enjoyed a good part of it, that she got to make him cum, to milk him, frequently, was just gravy.

She had not really known what to expect today when he said he was bringing friends over. But as the afternoon wore on, it was clear he wanted to show off his control, and by the time he had stripped her strap from her naked sex, and sent her to clean with her wet pussy exposed for them all to see, she had been pretty sure he would be using her in front of his friends. She had even begun to look forward to it. Her exhibitionist tendencies were ramping up and fogging her mind a little bit, and she had stopped thinking over much about the consequences of her actions. Until now. Until now when she had two strange cocks in her hand, and she knew if she took them out, if she milked them, then she would be forever changed. But god how hot would it look, she told herself, finally looking up and watching her hand caress Breck’s bulge. Turning and looking at her other hand, cupping a second hard cock inside of a pair of jeans, she shuddered, her pussy flooding with dew as she realized she was going to do this.

“Yes. I am a VERY good milk maid” she finally exclaimed, pulling her hand away from Jacob’s crotch to join her other hand in undoing Breck’s jeans. As she opened his pants, and gave his cock a quick grab, she turned back to Jacob’s pants, only to see him undoing his jeans for her. With a grin at each of them, and a hot glance at Brian’s throbbing prick, she darted her hands up to their stomachs and down under the waistbands of their shorts, and grabbed the two hard cocks, stroking them slowly as she fisted them both.

“Fuck man...” Jacob breathed as Kirstin slowly stroked them both.

“Yeah, I found out a while ago that she REALLY likes to watch a cock cum. So she became my milk maid. She fucking loves it” Brian said, his voice ringing in Kirstin’s ears as she realized how true it was. She loved watching him cum. And now she could not wait to see two more cocks cum. What would it be like, how could it not be better? She was so fucked, she knew that, but she could not help herself. She needed to do this.

“Mmmmmm” she hummed, looking from one hard cock to the other, licking her lips and smiling. Leaning in towards Breck’s prick, she licked the tip a couple times while she watched him throb beneath her hand.

“Oh fuck, that’s...”

“Good? Yes?” she said, suddenly stroking faster, sensing the young man had lost what little control he had. “Cum for me, yes, cum all over my face ... mmmm” she teased, moving in and licking the head of his prick while her hand continued to pump him.

“God, fuck, Fuck!!” Breck yelled, losing control after only a few seconds, the intensity of the situation obviously having an effect. As his cock began to spurt, Kirstin gasped as his cum hit her lips and chin, moving in and sucking his spurting cock into her mouth hungrily, as if it was a tasty delicacy. Her other hand continued to stroke Jacob’s prick, albeit a bit more slowly, and she could feel her juices stirring inside of her as she saw and tasted his cum. She looked up, saw Brian watching her, his hand holding his prick, and she moaned, her arousal mounting, her mind fogging over with desire. She wanted more. Licking and sucking Breck clean, she turned to Jacob smiling, eyeing his hard shaft and stroking him with more attention, moving down to suck the head of his prick for a brief moment before settling back and working him over with her hand.

“Oh, for goodness sake. Blow him already. I know you want to watch, but a hand job is just not that impressive.” Brian said, teasing, yet ordering his sister to do what he wanted.

Kirstin glanced at her brother, seeing him watching her intently, and she realized this was yet another way he got inspired. Watching her. Not just touching herself, or him, but touching others. So much had changed since the first time he wanted to watch her. Groaning, the perversion of her actions lending an extra layer of sensation to everything she was feeling, she took the thick head of Jacob’s cock into her mouth, and began to suck on him much as she had just done with her brother. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the taste and feel of the third cock she had touched this afternoon, feeling more and more slutty as she took on all of them. Remembering back when she had first watched adult films with Brian, she realized he had wanted something like this since then. The mock teacher in that video had been on her knees sucking off first one and then the other cock, servicing them both while the rest of the class watched. Opening her eyes and looking at Brian, she saw him watching intently. Closer at her side, she could see Breck was watching too, though he had tucked himself back away, not as blatant or self assured as her brother who was idly keeping himself hard while he watched his maid, his slutty sister milk maid, do her new chore.

‘God. I’m so wet. How can i be fucking loving this?’ she asked herself, feeling herself being on display, sucking on a stranger’s cock, simply because Brian asked her to. Part of her knew she should rebel, she should complain, but a bigger part of her was awash in feelings that were making her want to do this. And more. So much more. She was imagining this as her life now, long past the 6 months. She did not want this to stop ever, though she could not tell Brian that. Let him think it was only to pay off her debt. For now.

“Mmmm, tasty milk you have for me?” she said, returning to the present and looking up at Jacob, stroking his shaft a couple times before once again sucking him in deep. She heard him moan, and felt his hips thrusting beneath her, and she sensed he was getting close. Increasing the movement of her tongue across the sensitive side of his prick, just below the head, she felt his prick swell and suddenly begin to fill her mouth as his hands came down and clutched her head tight against him.

“Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. So good. God I can’t believe ... I mean, right here. On the couch” Jacob moaned, his hips slowing and his body collapsing back against the cushions as Kiki finished sucking him off, nursing on his prick until it was completely empty. And clean.

Kirstin looked around, her eyes filled with lust, and saw Brian still with his prick out. Dropping down and crawling over, she waggled her nearly bare bottom in the air as she meowed like a cat. “More milk?” she mewed, filled with an eagerness and need that was scaring her a little bit. Even after this morning’s quick fuck, she was horny and wanting more. Much more. Lifting up her head, she leaned in to lick at Brian’s prick before being stopped by his hand.

“Such a good girl. Yes, you can have some more. In a minute. First though, stand up and show us how wet you are getting. You see, she’s a good maid, and an even better milk maid. And once I saw how wet it made her, I started keeping her shaved so she couldn’t hide her arousal.”

Kirstin let Brian pull her to her feet, wobbling slightly until she found her balance. He turned her to face the others, pulling her back against his chair, the back of her legs touching his chair cushion. She could feel her dampness, and as he reached up, pulling the straps of her mock bra completely out of the way, she gasped, her knees buckling as he pinched her nipples strongly, eliciting a moan as twin lightning bolts of pleasure shot straight to her naked cunt. She looked at Breck and Jason, their eyes running up and down her body as Brian pushed one foot apart from the other, making her spread her thighs and open up her wet and sticky sex. She felt Brian’s hand run down across her bottom, sliding across the back of her thigh and then up between them, sliding into the damp wetness that was coating her thighs.

“She’s drenched her thighs though, look at it. My fingers are already wet and I have not even gotten to ‘here’ yet” Brian said. Emphasizing the word here as the side of his hand pressed up against her drenched pussy.

She felt so exposed, so on display, it was making her knees even weaker. Leaning back against the chair, she felt him slowly probe her sex, masturbating her in front of the two guys. She could see them watching, could hear Brian’s words exposing her secrets, and she felt a rush of heat - the exposure making her even more aroused. She loved being looked at, almost as much as she loved watching Brian’s cock explode, and as she stood there, being casually played with, she felt more and more like an eager slut, not a maid, not a sister. Just a slut that loved to have her body played with in front of others.

“See how she stands and takes it, she loves this. She’s perfect, as you said” Brian continued, openly fingering Kirstin’s cunt while the other two watched. He continued without comment for another thirty seconds before pulling his fingers free, wiping their dampness down the side of her inner thigh. “So wet, I think it’s time we took care of that, hmmm?” he said, teasing her as he pushed her forward a little and stood up behind her. She felt him unhook the top of her slave outfit, and peeled it off of her, slowly and steadily, until she stood before them in nothing but her collar and heels. Pulling her around to the side of the chair, she felt him push on her back, bending her over the arm of the chair, facing the other two guys. She blushed, knowing what was coming, and tried to not think about it too much. She heard Brian move in behind her, and when his prick pressed against her wet cunt, she was not surprised it slid in without the slightest resistance.

“Oh fuck, she’s wet and so unbelievably tight - like a glove...” Brian said behind her, slowly fucking her in front of his two friends. She could see them watching her, their cocks hard as they both grabbed themselves, Jacob still less shy, openly stroking his naked prick while Breck was content to clutch himself through his pants.

She felt Brian stop, pulling back until just the head of his prick was inside of her, and she could feel him messing with the toy in her bottom.

“I am sure you saw the toy in her ass, hmm? Keeping her butt nice and ready for me to fuck whenever I want. Now you can’t tell me that’s not premium service!” Brian said, toying with her bottom, showing off his control as he held her in place, bent over and exposed.

“You fuck her, in the ass too?” Breck said, shocked. He had never imagined that things would be like this, and he was still having a hard time understanding how Brian could have this kind of a slutty maid.

“Of course. It took some doing at first, but she’s quite good at it now, even enjoys it. Isn’t that right Kiki?” Brian said, still behind her, though she felt the toy being pulled out now and his cock sliding into position.

“Yess ... sir...” she said, slowly, still not as comfortable with this as he made it sound. It was still something she had always thought was so very dirty. She still was shocked at how good it felt, but it had taken more than a little doing to make it happen.


She still remembered how it had started. Brian was busy licking her to another one of those amazing orgasms he had started giving her after shaving her sex, and she felt the tip of his finger brushing against her little butthole. She wriggled hard, trying to get away, but she was so close to cumming that she did not protest. Not then. She felt a surge of something hit her right as she came, and she realized the tip of his finger had slipped inside of her butt, and she was clenching it tight. It felt wrong, and so good at the same time. She had protested, later, saying he should not do something so dirty, but Brian had just smiled.

The next time he shaved her, before beginning to eat her as he always did, he rubbed the soothing lotion all over, sliding his fingers back between her buttocks and boldly caressing the outside of her asshole. Again, she protested, and he had stopped for a moment, but once again, when she was close to cumming, she felt his finger once again exploring her bottom, sliding in and probing at her as she began to cum under his tongue. Gasping, she had wriggled afterwards, squeezing his finger, wanting to get away, but unable to deny the tiny bit of pleasure she had felt.

She remembered being more than a little concerned with the direction Brian was going with all of this, but everything else had been so good, and she continued to crave milking him, that she did not say anything afterwards. That had been her mistake, or so she told herself a few days later.

Smoothly shaven yet again, her pussy wet in anticipation of his tongue, she did not worry too much when he once again ran the lotion over her sex and between her butt cheeks, briefly touching her bottom but darting away like before. She assumed that a certain level had been established, and while she was not overly fond of him touching her there, she could not deny how aroused she had been last time. Once he had her going again, and she was building up for another satisfying climax, she felt him pause a pull away. Mewling eagerly, she wriggled her bottom, wanting him to finish, and she felt him touch her back opening once again. He placed the tip just inside, and looked up at her lust filled face. “You want to cum don’t you my good little milk maid?” He had said, or something along those lines. She had nodded, still eager, though she did not move her bottom anymore. She felt him press inward, and she clenched up, stopping him. “If you want to cum, relax. As soon as I get a little inside, I promise to make you cum so hard you won’t be able to walk for an hour”. She had slowly relaxed, letting him probe her bottom, and as the tip slid inside of her, she lay there, letting him toy with her nasty place as he smiled. “Good girl. Now you can get your treat.” And he returned to licking her, bringing her near to climax again quite rapidly. This time though, his finger had been much more busy, and she realized he had gotten quite a bit of his finger inside of her, and she could feel him moving inside of her dark back place. It was disturbing and erotic at the same time. It was nasty. And nasty made her even more aroused, though she did not like that she was being so nasty. Sluts were nasty. Still, she ground against his face, and as he continued to slowly finger her bottom, much more boldly now, she felt an odd heat welling up from around where his finger was rubbing her. As her orgasm had come, she had felt him press even deeper in, the whole of his finger penetrating her as she came, hard, bucking against his face, and riding his finger like a tiny prick. Thankfully he pulled it out as she came down, but that had been the final straw. He knew he could finger her now, and he began to take every opportunity to at least briefly touch her butthole, getting her used to it. When he applied even more lotion and told her to let him finger her even before he started licking, she remembered her lust filled shame as she obediently let him lubricate and play with her dirty place. Only then did he lick her and made her cum, fucking her constantly with his finger at the same time.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.