Brian's New Housekeeper - Cover

Brian's New Housekeeper

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 9: New Changes

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 9: New Changes - Kirstin had too many bills and too many school loans to pay off. Her brother, Brian was already quite well off, working in the tech industry and being somewhat of a rock star. When he offered to supplement her meager income with some simple housekeeping, she jumped at the chance eagerly. It was a true testament to family that her brother was so willing to help her out. The first sign that things might not be as simple as she had thought was when he offered her a bonus to model some heels.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow  

The next morning, Kirstin awoke slowly, her mind slowly remembering where she was. As she tried to roll out of bed, she found her feet twisted in the sheets, and she remembered that Brian had kept her in heels all night while she slept. That was all it took for everything that had happened over the last few days, and weeks, to come back to her. She lay back on her bed, idly running her hand over her bare stomach, and remembered everything. The way she had felt standing naked in the basement of his apartment. How she was sure he was going to touch her to check for wetness. How she had felt when he had not touched her like she had assumed he would. She remembered too, how she had felt answering the door in her ‘uniform’, and the way she had felt the odd tingles of exhibitory delight rush through her. Something in her had changed, she knew that. The more she played the sexy maid for her brother, the more she hungered to show off for him. The more she watched him orgasm, the more she had come to like it. To crave it. To want even more. She was doing it for the money, doing it to make him happy and to keep paying her, but more and more she was doing it because she enjoyed it. Enjoyed it in a way she had never felt before. Without conscious thought, she felt her fingers circling her clit, and as she became more aware of just how aroused she was, she sighed and rocked her hips in a gentle circle, lazily feeling her own pleasure as she slowly woke.

Knock! Knock!

The rapping at the door startled her and her hand froze between her legs. Lifting her head up, she began to answer when the door simply opened and Brian stuck his head in. Her answering “Yes?” quickly reverted to a gasp of alarm. “Brian!”

She saw him look at her, at what she had been doing, and apparently ignoring it. ‘Wake up sleepyhead. Time for breakfast. I tried to let you sleep in longer, but I’m starving!” he said, smiling as he left, not bothering to close the door, not giving her a chance to protest his intrusion.

Stymied from her orgasm for the second time in less than 12 hours, Kirstin debated about trying to quickly finish. The sounds coming from down the hall and in the kitchen, combined with the still open door stifled what was left of her arousal and she sighed as she got to her feet, wobbling only slightly, and looked for where she had stashed her uniform. Not seeing anything other than her public clothes, she remembered that Brian had last had her uniform when he took it from her early in the evening, and had previously had her remove everything she had worn under it when they were in the living room before heading to the basement. Touching the lace choker about her neck, the only thing she wore besides stockings and heels, she slowly made her way across the hall, stopping to pee and wash her face and hands before going down the hall to the kitchen.

Stepping into the small room, her heels clicking on the tile, she saw Brian sitting at the table, a cup of coffee and a plate of food in front of him. Pausing, confused, as she had expected to be cooking them both some breakfast, she moved forward when he waved her in.

“Here, I thought you might like to review your pay. Originally I had thought we’d need to clean some more today, but you did such a great job yesterday that, well, frankly, I am out of bonus funds, so, other than one final task, we are done. Go ahead, take it!”

Kirstin looked at him, and back at the sizeable stack of money and felt more than a little avaricious. Picking up the pile, she rifled through the stack of mostly tens and twenties, and realized that she had made well over five hundred dollars. ‘Oh god, this is so going to help! Brian, you must know that, right? I mean, yes it’s fun and stuff, but I really need this money.”

Brian smiled and nodded at her before answering. “Yes, I know. And like I said on Friday, this was a little bit of a test, to see how we’d do spending more than just a Sunday afternoon cleaning. I am more than pleased, to say the least, and I would like to continue, as often as you find yourself in need of funds.”

“Oh, um, sure, I mean, well, I might be okay for a week or so, but...” Kirstin’s voice trailed off, her mind beginning to ponder just how she wanted to continue. If she wanted to continue. She saw him watching her stand there naked and unashamed, and knew what he wanted. “Can I, um, let you know, like later this week?”

“Sure, sure, no rush” Brian said, leaning back and munching on a piece of toast. “One last thing of course, your final task before you eat and we wrap things up. Finish what you started.”

“What?” Kirstin said, pulling her eyes away from counting her money and looking back at her brother.

“You know, last night, you wanted to finish, and I said you could show me in the morning. So, show me!”

“But...” Kirstin was a bit flummoxed. It was one thing, in the heat of the moment, to consider masturbating for his viewing pleasure. It was quite another thing to do so in the cool light of morning, standing at the kitchen table.

“Oh don’t try to deny yourself. I know I interrupted you again this morning, and I’m sorry for that. See, I’m making it up to you!” he added with a sly smile, nodding at her naked center, eyes darting back up to her face as he waited.

Kirstin stood, frozen. ‘I can’t just start, can I?’ She asked herself, looking at her brother, and looking down at herself, her stocking clad legs the only thing really keeping her from being completely naked. She looked at him watching her, and with sudden clarity, she realized this was another of his tests. Just like last night. She could stop all of this, no doubt, but at what cost. And did she really want to? While she considered her options, she noticed Brian sitting up and pulling out a folded bundle of bills.

“If you need additional incentive, I can spare a little more, but you better make it good” Brian said, putting one twenty dollar bill down on the table next to the rest of her stuff. And then another. And another.

“No, um, yes, but, god, ok. Sir” she quickly added at his look. She had been acting more than a little defiant, and she sensed she had pushed things a bit far, so she was attempting to ameliorate the discord with a return to polite address. She let her hand move down across her stomach, toying with the top of her curls as she slowly warmed to the idea. It felt exceedingly awkward to simply start touching herself while standing in the kitchen with Brian merely eating, not stroking himself or anything. The other times she had ‘performed’ for him they had been in the middle of some rather exciting movies, or after watching him masturbate, which always had made her wet and antsy.

Kirstin watched him watching her, and as her hand moved lower, sliding along her curls, pressing briefly against her clit, she parted her legs a little bit to give her fingers room between her thighs. She felt rather disconnected from everything at the moment, merely going through the motions because he had told her to. As her fingers lightly probed at her lips, teasing at her opening, she could feel she was still a little dry. Not wanting to fail, nor wanting this to be too drawn out, she lifted her hand and sucked on her finger hungrily, staring at him the whole time. This time, her finger damp, she felt her lips part as her finger slid alongside her opening. With a gasp she slid just inside, feeling her own warmth surround her, her own juices quickly rising up to meet the digital intruder.

“There you go. Such a Sexy Sister Maid I have hired, hmmm?” Brian said, his eyes devouring her as she stood and touched herself.

She silently nodded, not trusting her voice at the moment, and moved her finger up and down her slit a bit more swiftly, feeling the lubrication building. The sensations of her now slick finger upon her sensitive skin were a hundred times better than when she had been dry, and she did not have to try very hard to feel the beginnings of her arousal flowing through her.

“Mmmmmm” was all she said as she reached down and slid her finger in deep, wriggling it around a bit before drawing it out and coating her clit with her own lubrication. “I” she said, faltering as she felt her pleasure building. “I was so close, it was torture to stop” she added, moving her hand more freely across her lower body. Her legs began to wobble as the sensations shot up and down her body, and she looked around for a place to sit. Or at least lean. Moving back a little, she pressed her back against the doorframe to let her legs slide a bit farther apart, her hips scrunching lower a little bit as she took her other hand and ran it up and down the side of her thigh, sliding around behind her to slide across her bottom.

Her body waking now, her brother’s eyes on her was all it took to start that certain part of her mind racing. She could feel him watching every move of her hand, and as she leaned back a little, trying to keep from wobbling too much, she felt her wetness drip out of her a little, dampening her upper thighs.

“That’s it, show me how much of a Sexy Maid you can be for me” Brian said, encouraging her to continue while he watched avidly.

“Mmmmm, yes, your maid. Your maid who likes to help milk you, too” Kirstin said, bringing to mind the ways in which she had aided his orgasms the day before, the carnal thoughts working their magic on her current arousal. Biting her lip to increase the pleasure, she drove her finger deep inside for a moment before taking it out and running another in beside it. Getting both fingers completely coated, she raised them up to her clit and began to vigorously circle it, the pressure alternating hard and soft as she brought herself nearer and nearer to completion.

Flushed now, her body fully aroused, Kirstin reached up with her free hand to pinch her nipple as she rode her other hand hard. Pressing against her circling fingers, she worked herself faster and faster, her body answering the urgency of her fingers. Lost in sensation, she was soon unaware of anything beyond her own pleasure, only vaguely aware that she was leaning against the doorway in Brian’s kitchen, masturbating to orgasm while he watched her. As she came, her body shuddering in delicious orgasm, she felt her eyes being slowly drawn back to her brother’s face, his pleased smile making her quite self conscious, and, quite perversely, happy.

“Well done, well done. I can’t wait for next week, or the week after if you think you are going to be okay for a while. Just, mmm, let me know” Brian said while watching her slowly come back down from her sexual high.


Kirstin was so happy. She had gotten her landlord to finally get off her back, even though it took most of her haul from last weekend. Her daytime job was sure to get better, she knew that, though if she had to make one more complicated latte for yet another entitled rich kid with daddy’s money, she’d scream.

She was sure that she’d be able to go two weeks without a major engagement with her brother, but since her rent had gobbled up more than she had thought, she was debating about calling up Brian and seeing if he wanted just a Sunday cleaning this week, with a more involved weekend the following.

She had come to terms with the rules of their little game, and while she was not kidding herself that it was not completely ‘all right’, she was happy enough with the trade they had established. He had his male needs, and if looking at her, and her feet, helped, well why not leverage it. He had money, and did not mind sharing it. And she sure could use it. And if she enjoyed things a bit more than she wanted to admit publicly, what was the harm?

Going through her mail, she stopped, seeing the envelope from her student loan holder. She had forgotten about the loans, almost. Not really, she admitted to herself, she knew they were out there lurking, but with more pressing concerns, she had mostly forgotten. She had hoped that somehow, they would just go away for a while, but as she read the dunning notice, she saw words like, garnishment and penalty fees, and she got really worried, all over again.

Brian’s text interrupted her unhappy review of the bank’s paperwork, and she almost didn’t answer.

“Hey, you never said if you were coming this week or next? Just need to make some plans ... let me know ... Love. B”

She looked at his message for a long time and then answered.

“Sorry, got busy. Um, I guess I can come Friday again” she finally sent.

She thought she might take the bill with her and ask him about it. He might know a way to get them to back off. But she’d need more than a quick Sunday cleaning in order to do that, and though she had not planned on returning so quickly, she realized that perhaps she should. And if she had to encourage him to help, she was more than wiling. At least that’s what she was telling herself now, from the safety of her own apartment.

A few minutes later she heard her phone chime again

“Great! In fact, I’m sending you a package, look for it tomorrow ... see you on Friday ... Sexy Milk Maid”


Walking down the hall to Brian’s apartment, Kirstin could feel every touch of the special outfit he had sent in the mail. The note that had accompanied it had told her to wear the outfit, and only the outfit, under her shorts and shirt when she came over to his house the next day,

She had laid out the ‘outfit’ he had sent, and struggled to figure out exactly how to put on what seemed to be little more than a collection of leather straps, and not that many of them to be honest. Thankfully, she found a small picture on a piece of paper at the bottom of the box, and as she finally got it all into place, she realized it was little more than a sexual slave outfit, doing nothing to hide anything, and merely drawing attention to her round breasts and mostly bared buttocks. Figuring out the one strap acting as a collar around her neck had been the first part that pulled it all together. One long strap ran down the front of her body, from the collar, down between her legs, an up behind her, like a thong, joining up with some more straps that acted like a waistband, and two more than simply framed, rather than covered her sex. The bra, such as it was, was similarly brief, nothing more than three straps framing, and not covering, her breasts with one band across each nipple...

Glancing down at herself, she knew the only part of the outfit that was visible was the collar, and the strap leading down from it. At least as long as her shirt stayed tucked into her shorts. With a deep breath, she reached up and knocked on his door, reaching for the knob to go in, surprised to find it locked. Normally he left it unlocked for her. Knocking again, and then ringing the bell, she waited for him to answer the door.

After a moment, Brian answered, but did not let her inside.

“Oh, good, you are here. Did you do what I asked?”

“Of course, can’t you see?” she answered, pointing to the piece that ran around her neck.

“Yes, I suppose, but I want to be sure. Lift up your shirt. Quick. Before anyone comes along. Unless maybe you want them to see?”

“No, god, I mean ... Ok!” Kirstin said, quickly lifting up her shirt, showing the black straps beneath. Sighing, she moved it higher when he motioned, lifting it up and over her breasts, fully exposing her top to him while standing in the hallway of his apartment building

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.