Brian's New Housekeeper - Cover

Brian's New Housekeeper

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 8: Deep Desires

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Deep Desires - Kirstin had too many bills and too many school loans to pay off. Her brother, Brian was already quite well off, working in the tech industry and being somewhat of a rock star. When he offered to supplement her meager income with some simple housekeeping, she jumped at the chance eagerly. It was a true testament to family that her brother was so willing to help her out. The first sign that things might not be as simple as she had thought was when he offered her a bonus to model some heels.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow  

Kirstin watched her brother walk away, his bare buttocks flexing as he walked. She sat for a moment, thinking about what had just happened. Again. Her earlier arousal, so near its peak, had quickly fled when she had stopped touching herself after he came all over her feet and toes. And some on her stomach she noticed, wiping up a bit of his excess. While she continued to love watching his cock do its thing, admitting to herself that she was probably guilty of encouraging it even, she found herself wondering if she was doing something very wrong. Not the masturbation, she had a high regard for what constituted a healthy sexual expression. No, it was the fact it was her brother, and his orgasms that caused her to pause. She rather expected to be more upset by it all, now that she was not in the middle of it happening. She remembered being shocked the previous week, upset even. But after yesterday, and again today, she was not so much immune to it, as slowly coming to realize that it really was rather harmless. It wasn’t like she was stealing him from a wife, or that they were going to have some genetically weird offspring. He just had a rather unique set of needs as well as the means to pay someone to give him the visual stimulation he craved. The fact that it was her brother and not some other man, was actually a point in his favor. She trusted Brian far more than she ever could a boyfriend, or a new man in her life. If her last boyfriend had asked her to dress up like this and crawl around the apartment, she knew she would have bolted, and likely called him a few choice names. But it wasn’t a boyfriend, or a newly met friend. It was Brian and she had known him all her life. And he was honestly trying to help her with her money problems, in exchange for what she was coming to consider to be fairly innocuous games, albeit ones she was sure her parents would not understand, nor approve of. Still, she was a grownup. She knew what she was doing. ‘At least I hope so... she told herself as she got up, picking up her brother’s discarded clothing and turning off the television. She had enough of that kind of entertainment, for the moment, her mood had shifted a little.

Carefully looking over the floor and the couch, she made sure that they had not left any stray droplets. Running the damp towel over the nearby floor area, she was quickly satisfied, confident that he would know that she was keeping his place clean. Rising back up and dropping off his clothes in the laundry, she went to the kitchen to get the discarded pieces of her ‘uniform’. Slipping back into the maid’s dress, apron, and matching thong, she pressed her skirt, such as it was, down into place over her hips and went to the spare room to grab her phone, thinking it was a good time to check in with her friends and to check her email and messages. Hearing her brother call out, she changed direction and headed to his room, half stumbling when she saw that he was laying across his bed, atop the covers, and still quite naked. She quickly recovered though, not unduly concerned. Mostly just surprised. He was not aroused at the moment, and her quick glance was more of curiosity than anything else. It continued to amaze her how much that particular piece of male anatomy changed so drastically.

“Here, I forgot to give you this piece of the outfit” her brother said, holding out a white lace cloth choker. “Go get your shoes and hurry back.”

She did not take long to go into the other room and grab her shoes, as well as the two tiny padlocks he had left on the end table. Returning, she held them out for him as she stood waiting for instruction.

“Great. Set those down on the bed and then turn around and lift your hair, I’ll get it hooked” he told her, simply standing and waiting for her to approach.

Kirstin did as he asked, turning and holding her hair up, her shoes sprawling across the bedspread near where he was sitting. Her mind was bouncing around between thoughts about the new piece of her uniform, what Brian would want her to do later, to what she was going to do with her free time.

“There you go. Turn and let me look at you” she heard him say, his hands running down off her shoulders, down her arms to her elbows. Stepping forward a little, she turned slowly to give him a complete view. He was still flaccid, so perhaps he was right, he really did need a break, but she was still not very clear on just how her brother worked in that regard. She assumed he was just going to relax or something, but a small tiny part of her began to wonder if she’d done something wrong.

“Great, just great” he said, waving her off as he turned towards his bed, plopping on it and grabbing the book he had lying there.

Waiting briefly in case she had misunderstood his dismissal, Kirstin turned and went to the second bedroom, grabbing her phone and making herself comfortable. Time seemed to pass quickly, and she was surprised when she noticed it was nearly five in the evening. Putting her phone back on the nightstand, plugging it in to recharge, she went to find her brother and see what he had planned for her next. Passing by the kitchen, she saw that the pile of bills had grown considerably, and even without looking and counting, she knew that she was going to have a very good week.


“Great, there you are. Hope you had a nice little break. I ordered some pizza a minute ago so we can eat as soon as it gets here, you still like pepperoni I hope.” Brian’s voice was matter of fact as he greeted her after their brief break.

“Sure, um, it’s good.” Kirstin stood near the couch, glancing at the television and noting it was no longer displaying anything X-rated.

“Good. How about you do your Sexy Sister Maid inspiration dance you know I love. I will put on that music you danced to last time.”

Not surprised that her brother wanted more, whatever this was, Kirstin moved to a spot in front of the couch while he fiddled with his phone before casting a music video onto the screen behind her. As the music began to play, she began to move, her feet much less wobbly than even a week ago. The heels were high, but she was getting better at moving in them, and her ankles were definitely getting stronger.

Brian leaned back, his casual shirt hanging loose over the waist of the blue jeans he had put on sometime in the last few hours. She watched him watching her, not making a move to touch himself or anything, as she slowly began to dance, her hands running up and down her sides a couple times. The memory of the pile of money, and remembering how much he had previously ponied up for her strip teases, she began to get into it, especially as his eyes began to track the movement of her hands.

Running her hands down and then back up again, she grasped her breasts, squeezing them, making her nipples stand out as if she was offering them up to him. Becoming more and more energized by the music, and her body’s reaction to the upcoming exposure, she ran her fingers around her nipples a few times, squeezing them, then running back down to her hips, toying with the hem of her maid’s dress.

“Oh, sir, you don’t want me to clean now?” she said, teasing, flapping the bottom of her maid outfit up and down a couple times, flashing her thong covered pussy in his direction. She smiled as Brian simply shook his head no in answer to her question before nodding at her to continue.

“Well, a Sexy Maid’s work is never done, I guess” she continued, reaching behind her to untie the apron, tossing it onto the couch next to her brother. He continued to lean back, arms outstretched, watching her every move.

As the music continued to pulse, Kirstin rocked from side to side, turning in a circle a couple times before moving her hand to her opposite shoulder and sliding first one, and then the other shoulder free of her outfit. Watching Brian’s eyes the whole time, she slowly slid her uniform down until her breasts came into view, the fabric barely hanging off of her hard nipples. Letting her hands roam again, she danced a couple more beats as her dress barely hung on to her, smiling as it fell off her nipples, exposing her top completely.

“Oh god you are something else” Brian said, shifting a bit on the couch, his arousal obvious now in his tight jeans.

“Well, you did hire a Sexy Sister Maid, right? Well, I aim to be very sexy and very well paid!” she said, continuing to tease as she reached for the bundled uniform around her waist, rocking it up and down over each hip a few times. Eventually she slid it down off of her hips and bottom, bending forward, breasts hanging down as she pushed it down her legs, letting it drop to the floor. Standing back up, still swaying slowly to the music, she carefully lifted one spiked shoe, and then the other one, free of the fabric. With a barely repressed groan of enjoyment, she stood free, dancing in front of him clad only in her heels, her stockings and thong. And the fabric choker about her neck.

As she reached for the thin strap around her waist that was all that kept her thong in place, Brian stopped her. He leaned forward and stood up, looking at her with a hungry need that was almost palpable. “Help me get out of these little Maid” he said, waving his hand in front of his jeans before standing still and waiting.

Like before, with the shorts, Kirstin could tell he was pushing things, adding tasks to her list, making her serve him in more and more ways. Glancing down, seeing his arousal, her answering quiver of excitement made it easy for her to move forward and reach for the snap of his jeans. Even though she had just gotten started with the dance, it had already warmed her up, deep down inside, and as she moved to obey him, her submissive acceptance added even more fuel to her burgeoning fire within.

Unsnapping and unbuttoning his 501s was not that hard, though the throbbing hardness within his briefs immediately filled the gap when she pulled the flaps apart. Pushing down on either side, she worked to lower his jeans, eventually going to her knees when she began to lose her balance on the high heels due to the awkward way she was bending forward. His jeans eventually came free as she worked them off of his hips, and as he stepped out of them, his hardness was straining against his briefs, a dab of wetness showing where the head of his obviously aroused prick was trapped.

She looked up at him, watching him watch her, and keeping her eyes on him, sure she knew what he was up to. She reached in and grabbed his prick to get it out of the way, not bothering to wait to see if it would be trapped like last time. She did not linger, or do anything more than simply pull it up and out of his underwear, but her casual touch seemed to send quivers and shakes all through his cock. As she quickly slid his briefs down, his shaft bobbing free, she kept looking at him, watching him watch her, her face flushed and her body oddly alive.

“God, so much better!” Brian said, moving to sit back down, and waving at her to continue.

Kirstin got back to her feet, using her hand to steady herself on the edge of the couch. The high heels were fine once you got up and were walking around, but getting up from a crawl, or a kneeling position was still a bit awkward for her. Having your heel start out 4 or 5 inches higher than you are used to required careful balance. Quickly enough, though, she was back on her feet and moving to the music, her bare breasts swaying as she once again reached for the waistband of her thong.

“God yes, I love you in just stockings and heels. Or just heels. Or nothing at all of course!” Brian said as she again toyed with her panties, pulling them down on either side a few times before turning around and sliding them over her rounded bottom.

“You know, you are really making me quite excited. I don’t want to rush it, though. I want to draw this out a bit. So there’s no way I’m getting dressed to get the pizza. It’s going to be up to you.”

Kirstin stopped moving, starting at him, wondering if she had understood what he was saying, her panties still poised half way off her bottom.

“Keep going, don’t stop now!” Brian insisted, his hand slowly stroking his long hard shaft, his eyes roaming her body freely.

Her feet moving slowly, Kirstin eyed her brother, her mind working furiously as she tried to return to her slow seductive dance.

“Oh, don’t worry, you can put your uniform back on when you answer the door, although...” Brian said pausing, stroking himself as he continued to watch her dance.

Kirstin felt only mildly better, the idea of answering the door dressed in her brother’s latest maid fantasy was not something she had ever planned on doing. Ever. Perhaps with a full apron covering, she thought, looking down at herself, picturing the outfit she had put on this morning.

“In fact, let’s make it a bit of a challenge, with appropriate reward. I’ll spot you 100 dollars if you answer the door and tip the delivery person just as you are. For every piece you put on, the price drops 20. Still, it’s 40 dollars to answer the door dressed as you were ten minutes ago. Think about it. I know I am”.

Brian’s voice kept on going while she danced and thought about what he was asking her to do. She had reconciled herself to acting like a ‘Sexy Maid’ for Brian, but that was a far cry from acting like a Sexy Maid when answering the door. Or even more so if she only put some pieces on. A Sexy Slut Maid is what she’d be. Who else would answer the door in heels and stockings and a choker?

“I ... can’t, I mean for you I can wear this, sure” she said, moving a bit more freely, trying to distract him from his other idea, wanting him to want her like she was now. Reaching for her panties again, she slid them the rest of the way down her hips, letting them fall as she brought her feet back together, trying to step out of them and failing. Smiling, she moved forward in tiny steps until she was right in front of Brian, nodding down at her panties and asking, “Do you mind?”

As she stopped moving, she could feel him lift her shoe, one hand on the back of her calf as he helped her to step out of the small thong panties. Dropping her foot down, she felt his hand lightly slide up the back of her leg towards her thigh, before going away, only to be replaced by his other hand on her other calf. The whole motion was repeated, and she could feel her sex getting damper and damper as his hands on her legs and feet sent tiny tingles straight up her legs to where her center continued to quiver and quake. Shuddering, trying to hide her arousal, she moved back, watching him close, seeing the way his eyes were boring into the juncture between her legs.

“Mmmm, someone likes their Sexy Maid, don’t they. If I’m going to Milk another one out before the pizza maybe I should hurry, hmm? Maybe I should...” she said, teasing, letting her hand drop to the curls framing her sex. She had not really planned on repeating her earlier performance, but she wanted to distract him from his twisted desire to show her off to some stranger.

“Oh god, that is really what a Sexy Maid would do, that is for sure. A Sexy Sister Maid!” Brian’s hand was moving slowly up and down his shaft, squeezing it, not rushing, as if he was trying to draw the session out.

Kirstin was becoming more and more aroused now, and as she touched herself, lightly, she gasped in pleasure. Amazed at how good it felt. Amazed at how wanton and nasty she was becoming for her brother. All in the name of ‘milking’ him for a little more profit. A bigger bonus.

“Yes, yes, I can see you getting harder. You going to cum for your sexy maid, cum for your naughty sister that dances around for you to make ends meet?” Moving closer, she ran her finger boldly up and down her slit, showing off her pink wetness before lifting it to her nipple and getting it all wet before squeezing it and moaning with the pleasure it brought. Glancing down at her body, her sex framed by the garter belt and stockings, she shivered as she realized how much she had changed. She was willingly trying to get her brother to cum for her, albeit doing so to try and get him to forget about his other ideas for her.

“Hmm, i know, you love my feet. Here...” she said, getting up on the couch on her hands and knees, putting her two shoes carefully in his lap. Rocking herself back and forth a little, she felt his cock press against her shoe as she continued to tease him. “Hmm, am I milking you good? Can you see me? Can you tell how wet I am just from trying to make you come, hmmm?”

Hearing a sudden groan, she was startled when she felt him lift her feet and get up from the couch. His rough hands on her, pushing her over and onto her back, left her lying there, looking up at his now furiously stroking fist sliding up and down his rock hard cock.

“Oh fuck, Kirstin, you are such a fucking Sexy Slut Maid, look at you” Brian said, his use of the word slut ringing in her ears with a small gong of alarm. Over and over he stroked until he began to cum, his spray, admittedly a smaller eruption compared to earlier in the day, shot out over her, falling down on stomach and breasts, the droplets almost hot when they hit her skin.

‘Brian!” she cried out, unable to move, not sure she wanted to, not sure if she should.

“Sorry, but, damn sis, fucking damn!” Brian said, stroking himself slowly, squeezing out a few more drops and almost absently pushing the head of his prick down to rub against the side of her belly.

Kirstin could feel herself slowly losing control over everything that was going on, and she knew she should sit up and put a stop to everything. She was not sure if she could get him to go back to how it was even last week, but she knew she should try. Watching him rub himself off on the side of her stomach made her so confused though. On one hand she felt rather cheap and used for her brother’s rather selfish needs. On the other hand, she could feel her body reacting to the sight and feel of his orgasm. Her ongoing perverse delight that she discovered she felt the first time she saw him cum was urging her to keep going with this game, to keep finding ways to see him cum, to make him cum. The money was a bonus, for sure, and she needed that desperately. But she would be lying to herself if she did not admit that every time he came, she felt a tingle deep inside that never happened at any other time. And she liked it. She liked it a lot.

“Well, um, I am a good Sexy Milk Maid then huh?” she said, deciding to just go along with it, even if it had been crossing another invisible line in their relationship. She watched as he backed away and sat back down, his spent cock falling loosely against his thigh. Sitting up, she could feel his cum sliding down her body and she moved quickly to grab a tissue for the biggest globs.

“We should have two or three hand towels stored here and in each bedroom, along with some of the dishtowels and stuff for the kitchen kept out and handy.” Brian said, his voice rather matter of fact as he made it clear there was going to continue to be plenty of sperm cleanup to come.

‘Yes, sir” she said, getting up and holding the tissue against her stomach. “I’ll get some and go wash off.”

“Hurry, pizza will be here in less than ten minutes, you sounded like you wanted to get dressed again!” Brian laughed as he watched her face turn red all over again. He had not been distracted, not in the least, she thought as she went to the small bathroom and got a wash rag wet with warm water. Quickly cleaning herself up, she went to the linen closet and grabbed the stack of hand towels, moving between rooms and placing a small stack in each. Back in the living room, she placed the towels on the same small table the kleenex was kept, and glanced at Brian before going to pick up her clothes she had discarded during her impromptu strip tease.

“So you are chickening out? Don’t want the extra tips?” Brian said after a moment, watching her put her outfit back on, the maid dress, panties, and apron.

“I...” Kirstin stumbled for words. The whole idea was already so shocking, even fully dressed, such as it was, she would give the delivery person a clear idea that she was playing some sort of sexy game. Her breasts were clearly visible through the thin top, and the brief skirt showed off a lot of stocking covered leg. A lot. Why the thought of doing it excited her as much as it scared her was not something she fully understood, and she sure didn’t want Brian to know that much about what was going on inside of her.

“Tell you what. I’ll double it.”

“What?” she asked, uncertain as to his complete meaning. She had a pretty good idea, but was he really just trying to bribe her into showing off?

“Come, stand in front of me, we can practice. Yes, like that” he said as she moved over and stood in front of him.

“So, answer the door dressed like that, and the tip is the 40 i promised you, no problem, but now, take off your panties again, it’s not like they can see much due to your apron. C’mon hurry, they could be here soon.”

Kirstin was awash with conflicting thoughts and emotions as she stood in front of her brother, considering how she should proceed. The thought of an extra hundred dollars or so for a quick answering of the door was quite enticing, though the idea of someone besides her brother seeing her like this was more than a little disturbing. She could not deny the secret part of her that loved him watching her was fired up from some stranger seeing her, but she could not admit that to herself, not fully, much less let Brian know. Falling back onto the easiest choice, she went into obedience mode and slowly lowered her panties with a simple “Ok”

“There, hardly any different, but you’d get an extra eighty bucks. Think about it.”

Kirstin was silent, trying to imagine answering the door like this, she was at war with herself, fighting between the shame and the double desire to not only get more money but also do what he wanted.

“Now get rid of the apron. Quick and easy.”

“God you look good like that” Brian said, as Kirstin dropped the apron onto the couch next to her discarded panties.

Kirstin could feel the tingles of daring excitement coursing through her veins as she stood there, knowing that the thin outfit hid very little. Her breasts and nipples could be easily seen, and her dark pubic hair made an obvious darkness of color beneath the dress.

“Just like that would be an extra 120, can you imagine how much you could pay off with that, hmm?” Brian paused, watching her stand there and think about it while he checked his phone.

“They will be here any minute. Tell you what, take the outfit off and I will make it an even 200, not just 160. 200 dollars for 2 minutes of ‘work’.

Kirstin didn’t move, frozen, unable to push herself any farther. “I ... I can’t, I mean, god, I just can’t. In fact I should...” she said, reaching for the apron and holding it up to her.

‘That’s ok, that’s ok, sorry, I just thought you might want a huge bonus’

“Oh god, I do, but I just...”

Just then the doorbell rang.

“You best decide now, they are here!” Todd was watching her as she stood there, feverishly trying to decide what to do.

With a sudden burst of daring, Kirstin tossed the apron down and turned towards the door. “I hope you are happy! This is so fucking embarrassing!” she said as she left the room. Steeling her nerves, she took a deep breath and answered the door. Keeping herself mostly hidden behind the door, she peeked out, blushing as soon as she opened the door, even if she was mostly hidden. The kid standing there holding the pizza box could not have been much older than 17 or 18, and the way his eyes bugged out and his adam’s apple bobbed nervously, she was fairly certain he was not a player. Feeling a bit more ‘OK’ about the game, the dare, she moved out from behind the door to take the pizza, feeling her body react to the boy’s nervous glance up and down her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.