Brian's New Housekeeper - Cover

Brian's New Housekeeper

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 5: It’s Not Just Changing Clothes Anymore

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: It’s Not Just Changing Clothes Anymore - Kirstin had too many bills and too many school loans to pay off. Her brother, Brian was already quite well off, working in the tech industry and being somewhat of a rock star. When he offered to supplement her meager income with some simple housekeeping, she jumped at the chance eagerly. It was a true testament to family that her brother was so willing to help her out. The first sign that things might not be as simple as she had thought was when he offered her a bonus to model some heels.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Slow  

It had been three weeks since Kirstin had first taken off her clothes for her brother, and they had fallen into a somewhat comfortable rhythm. Each week she showed up, knowing he wanted her to come in unannounced and check out what he’d left out for her. Every week there was a pair of heels, sometimes new, sometimes a repeat, each of them quite high and awkward for her at first. As the weeks passed, she found herself to be much less wobbly, though doing housework in such extreme footgear still required careful placement of her toes and heels. Each week there was also a new outfit, and to date it had never repeated. Similar to the white ensemble he had her wear that fateful ‘first nude’ day, the ‘sexy housekeeper’ outfits were little more than bedroom lingerie, meant to accentuate her body and tease him with glimpses of what lie beneath. She’d do the dishes, and then the bathroom, before stopping to remove her clothing and finishing the dusting/vacuuming, and floors, completely nude. Brian was always careful to let her get dressed and undressed alone, though she was becoming less concerned about him seeing her change back into her clothes. She assumed he liked the differences - seeing her in her outdoor clothes, the lingerie, and then eventually nude as he usually got himself off two times before she went home. The envelopes remained thick, even if never quite matching that first time’s total.

Entering the kitchen on this day, she was surprised to see Brian sitting there waiting for her, his hand placed atop the second box, the one that usually held the lingerie. It seemed that he might want something different this week.

“Hi, Kirstin.” he said, watching his sister slowly enter the kitchen. The break from routine may have been a surprise for her, but for him it was well rehearsed. He let his eyes move all over her body, wanting to instill in her that even though she wasn’t wearing her service attire, she was still a sexual creature to him. “You look nice, even without the high heels and lingerie.” he smiled kindly at her, not wanting her to feel threatened.

“So, there is no doubt that I have absolutely loved what we’ve been doing these past few weeks. None whatsoever.” He sucked air slightly through his teeth and leaned back in his chair, crossing his hands behind his head. “That said though, you’ve probably noticed just as well as I have that the envelopes have been getting a little thinner. And thinner. And thinner.” His fingers squeezed together for emphasis, before he reached into his pocket and pulled another of the familiar, white envelopes from his pocket. It was hard to tell with certainty, but this envelope seemed thicker than the last few weeks’ payments had been. “The fact is, guys love variety. And what we’ve been doing, while incredible, is starting to feel a little too routine. So to remedy that, I was hoping that today, we could maybe change things up a little bit.”

He pulled the box that held the lingerie closer to him and a little further from Kirstin. “How about, instead of the usual, you get changed, clean, and then privately get naked ... how about you do a little strip tease for me? Let me actually watch you get naked? And instead of the whole lingerie step, you go straight to the heels? It would save you time and earn you a little more money. Does that sound good? You could just go straight from your street clothes to the heels, but I don’t want you to just change. I want you to really be sexy and work it. We’ll work it just like a real strip club. The naughtier you are, the more you’ll get paid.”

He let the words sink in for a bit, then sat back down properly in his seat before pushing the lingerie box back towards his sister. “Of course, if you’d like to stick with the familiar, that’s always an option. I’d just have to take some bills out of this envelope and we’d be off.”

Kirstin had seen where this was going almost at once, and once she got over her initial shock at the idea, she began to think that it was not all that different from what she had been doing. He had seen literally every part of her, so going away to change was not anything that she required. It was more of a habit than anything else. And she’d thought maybe he just liked the stark change. But if he wanted to watch, she was pretty sure she did not care, though she was not exactly sure how she might ‘work’ it. She’d never been much of a dancer, much less a stripper, but she thought she knew what he meant. It was one thing to just whip off her clothes and toss them on the table, it was another to take her time and tease him a little. She thought maybe that would be okay. It wasn’t like she was unaware of the effect her body had him. After watching, or hearing, him cum a couple times every week, there was little mystery left about his cock, and his tendencies to moan as he came. Sometimes, when she got home and reflected about her day, she still thought it was weird how much he seemed to enjoy watching her. But as time had gone on, she had started to realize it was actually one of the only true powers she had. She could make, or at least help make men cum just by being pretty. Well, pretty, AND, naked.

After not much more than a moment’s pause, Kirstin shrugged her shoulders. “Sure, I mean, it’s not all that different, right? Though I’m not sure I’m that good as to warrant, you know, extras - never really danced much before. But if you’d like to watch me get into the heels, um, sure!?”

She stood for a moment, pausing, before reaching for just the box with the heels on it. “I don’t mind the other stuff, if you want variety, but this is ok too” she said, looking around the kitchen. “Right here? Or, um, over by your couch and stuff?”

Brian smiled, thrilled at his sister’s easy response. To expose yourself was one thing. To actively flaunt and sell your sex was another thing entirely. A much more arousing and enticing thing.

“Well,” he sighed, raising his eyebrows, “Unless you want to use the kitchen table as a stage, I’m thinking the living room is probably the best place to do this. If you like the dancing, or at the very least like the money enough to do it again, maybe I’ll have a pole or some baby oil ready for you the next time.” He said the last bit with a laugh, clearly meaning it as a joke. Pushing himself from the kitchen table, the legs of his chair grinding against the tiled floor, he headed to the living room and set himself up on the couch. He had tissues set out on the coffee table, clearly anticipating him masturbating to Kirstin’s show.

Following her brother into the other room, Kirstin went over to the sound system and plugged her phone into the jack. She did not really have any dance music on her phone, but not being quite sure how she was going to do this, she just put on some easy listening type alternative music, the kind that was easy to sing along with and would at least help her relax, and give her something to time her steps to. She knew he had been joking, but the idea of a pole rather intimidated her, though she understood the attraction of body oil or something like that. She was pretty sure she’d seen that in a movie or something.

“You know Kirstin, I can’t help but feel like you’re a little bit self-conscious about this. If that’s right, and it might not be, I get it. I really do. But I think it’s also important for you to realize just how sexy you are. If you don’t believe it now you should start. Confidence is a huge turn on, so try to just own this. I mean, think about it. You’re so hot that you’re actually getting paid good money to do this.”

As the music started, she moved into the center of the room and began to slowly move back and forth, getting her body used to moving, and her mind used to dancing. She could see him watching her and it felt more than a little odd at first. Self-conscious for sure, she thought, though she was mulling over his words, his encouragement to own this. She was cute, she knew that, and if men wanted to pay to see her take her clothes off, why not? She thought, her hands beginning to slide up and down her hips and her side, molding her shirt and shorts to her body even more.

Kirstin kicked off her sandals, wondering if she should put on the heels now, or at the end, deciding to leave them for the end, almost like a finale. She could see her brother watching every move, and as she began to move more easily, she reached up and boldly cupped her breasts through her shirt, teasing him with a promising view. Reaching down, she lifted up the bottom edge of her casual shirt, exposing inch after inch of her stomach as she continued to slowly dance in time with the gentle music.

Brian had seen Kirstin naked numerous times by now, but this performance was something new and exciting for him. For the first time, she was dancing for him. And not just dancing, but touching herself for him.

“Oh God, Kirstin. Yes, just like that. You move so sexy.”. Even if he hadn’t said anything, she would have known he was enjoying the show from the thickness in his pants. And when she began to squeeze her breasts together for him, his mouth dropped, letting out an involuntary groan of desire. His words encouraged her, and his obvious enjoyment gave her a strange feeling of power, a thrill even. She knew she was nice to look at, but the raw arousal she saw on Brian’s face was intoxicating.

“Mmmm, yes, you want to see” she cooed, getting into it a little bit more. Her dancing might not be the best but she was feeling the gentle beat and her whole body was moving along with the music. Letting her shirt drop again for a moment, before again lifting it, this time not stopping until it was pulled over the top of her pale ivory brassiere, she left it there, pulled tight across her upper chest, her heart pounding in her chest as she continued to move, back and forth, leaning closer and then backing away.

Trying to remember what she had seen in movies, having never gone to a strip club in her life, Kirstin knew that they often got quite close at times, once they were more naked. Pulling back, smiling, she reached for the tab of her shorts and popped it open, spreading the flaps and exposing her light green pastel panties. Moving back around, dancing now with her shirt over her bra and her shorts popped open, she could feel herself warming to the task. This was turning out to be kind of fun!

“Mmhmm, that’s right.” he responded enthusiastically. “I want to see my sexy girl. I want to see all of her. Are you going to show me?”. He was obviously enjoying her show, and his hips thrust gently in time with the music. His hands clutched at the couch next to him, apparently fighting the urge to begin masturbating, as Kirstin continued to sway to the music. “Oh fuck yes, Kirstin, just like that.” He seemed to be almost devouring her with his eyes; his whole body tense. “You are so sexy. Mmm, be my naughty big s-” he cut himself short. “ Be my naughty girl for me.”

The awkwardness was passing, for the most part, and watching her brother’s obvious interest, as well as his physical reaction, urged her to continue, to do more to earn a nice little bonus. “Hmmm, naughty hmm, first you just wanted just a maid in heels. Then, mmm, a sexy one” she said, sliding her hands under the waistband of her shorts and working them down over her hips, continuing to dance slowly as they fell off of her round hips, dropping to the floor in a rush once the pressure was released. She could see him watching her every move, and as her hands went back to her chest, clasping her bra covered breasts, she could see his eyes boring into her hands. When she pinched her nipples a little before dropping her hands, she could see his surprise. ‘Why not’ she thought, ‘I can feel good too, right?’ Stepping back, she quickly pulled her shirt the rest of the way off, and danced around for a little bit, dressed only in her lavender flower accented bra, and (unfortunately, she thought now) non matching pale green panties.

Moving closer, she stood, barely moving her feet between his feet as she shimmied a little, showing off her nearly bare body. “But you want me naughty too? I mean, I should take these off, right?” she teased, raising a hand to her bra before dropping it down to rest on the waistband of her panties.

“Oh God yes, Kirstin.” he half panted as she stood between his legs in her mismatched panties, shimmying slightly from side to side. “I want you as naughty as I can get you. Do you want to show me how naughty you can be? Do you want to find out how much naughty girls make?”. As he spoke, his hands rose from the couch and began to move towards her hips. Before making contact with her exposed flesh though, he froze, unsure if it was ok to touch her. His hands faltered a few times, rising and falling as his rational mind struggled for control against his instincts. “Kirstin, you are so fucking sexy.” he murmured through gritted teeth. He was so horny for her that the tone was almost pleading. “I want to touch you so badly...” he groaned, his penis throbbing beneath the thin fabric of his gym shorts, clearly needing release. His hips were still thrusting as he spoke.

“Hmmm, no no young man, you know that’s against the rules. I’m not one of the back room dancers. You have to see one of them if you want that!” Kirstin teased, making it up a little as she went along. She knew something about private dances, and maybe lap dances too, though honestly, she’d never really researched it - it was more simply from seeing it on shows on cable, or in movies. “But you can, you know, take it out. Most of the boys do” she said, glancing down at his obvious erection. She was getting into the role a little bit now, pretending she really was a dancer at one of those places. Stepping back and turning around, she glanced back over her shoulder at him, watching as his hands moved towards his cock, and she nodded at him, encouraging, before facing away again. Reaching behind her back, she deftly unhooked the clasp of her bra and turned around, clutching the garment to her breasts.

“Aww, but the front room girls are so much sexier!” he replied with a smile. He had obviously been unsure if his sister would be OK with him masturbating this close to her, so as soon as she invited him to do so his hands pulled his shorts down. Invited. That was exactly what she had done. She hadn’t simply allowed him to masturbate to her. She had invited him to do so.

His cock was already glistening. They made eye contact as she looked back at him and taking her nod as his cue, he began to stroke.

“Do you have a nice surprise for me?” He asked, raising his eyebrows with excitement as she stood before him, her hands pinning her bra to her chest.


Kirstin looked down, seeing his rock hard cock glistening wet at the tip already, throbbing as if it had not seen the light of day in weeks, even though she knew he had gotten off at least twice every week for the last month! Nodding, she watched his eyes as she slowly lowered her hands, letting the bra fall away from her breasts as she did so. Tossing it nonchalantly to the side, she stepped away and began to turn in circles, dancing a little bit more as she moved her torso from side to side, twisting, before once again facing him and coming near, stepping between his legs as she ran her hands again up to her now bare breasts. As she cupped them, she watched him watch her as she very lightly, pinched her nipples, making them even harder than they were.

Brian began to stroke in earnest as his sister exposed her breasts to him.The sight of her touching herself in such a sexual way was riveting. So riveting in fact, that both of them were caught off guard when, as she started to pinch her nipples, he began to ejaculate. “Oh yeah, Kirstin ... pinch those pretty little ni- ungh ... oh!”. He had nothing on hand to catch his orgasm, as thick rivulets of semen burst from his thick rod. It came in waves, each one accompanied by a groan of satisfaction.

Panting on the couch, his shorts down, his cock still hard and covered in his own seed, he glanced up at Kirstin sheepishly. “Oh fuck, Kirstin ... I- I’m so sorry about that I wasn’t...” his face turned beet red, as if ashamed that he would cum this quickly to his sister.

Catching her breath, surprised at the speed and strength of her brother’s climax, Kirstin was not sure where to look, not having a lot of experience with boys jacking off in front of her. For the most part he had simply taken care of things, often behind her, other than that first time when she was spread and exposed on the bed. That time she had just closed her eyes, not disgusted so much as a little embarrassed. An orgasm was kind of a private thing, she thought, and as she backed away, giving him time to ‘finish’, she felt a tiny drop of something on her leg. Pretty sure he had indeed shot his stuff more than just on himself, she ignored it for the moment, not wanting him to feel even worse than he apparently did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.